Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:55:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BestChange retrodrop [Claim memorable NFTs]  (Read 551 times)
Best_Change (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 2161

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2023, 12:38:59 PM

~snip
If you are the forum member, send the address though the PMs on the forum. For convenience, send the link to your message, thank you.
~snip
I guess the red in the text doesn't apply to BestChange signature campaign participants and people like me, just PM the ETH address? I'll do it a little later.

That’s right. Only those who wrote in our ANN-topic need to link to their message. We will check the signature campaign participants according to our lists.

I actually wanted to ask about this as well but, does it mean those who joined the signature campaign recently are entitled to participate?
Not upto a year with bestchange.

I need to know one thing, those who were early participants of your signature campaign, are they also eligible for NFT?

We think that even those who worked even a day in our signature campaign, are our friends, that is why the duration of partnership does not matter, as well as the current status (all the former participants also have the right to receive the NFT). Thank you for your questions!

Do I understand correctly that ETH addresses with a zero balance are enough to receive memorable NFTs?
Unless they ask for additional terms then yes, all you need is an Ethereum address but you will definitely need some balance when you try to sell these NFTs. Wonder if someone would consider selling it or if there are other gift options.
Polygon is better in terms of fees and faster.

Yes, you are right here, to receive the NFT an address with a zero balance is enough, we will take care of the minting commission, you will receive a ready-made token to your wallet. However, if you want to sell them, you will need to sign the contract, will require some amount of MATIC (usually an amount of $1 is enough even for the most complicated smart contracts, in practice you will need several cents.

I hope to celebrate your 20th anniversary with you.

Great plan! For our 20th anniversary, we will have to hire a team of popular artists to surpass the usual collection. Cheesy

I will advise to distribute NFT in Ethereum or Arbitrum network because of current trend. Polygon NFTS have very low hype.

Right now, we are launching a memorable collection for a test, without attaching a special meaning to the token beyond just a “memory card”. Although we are planning to add a few useful features for participants who want to take part in our contests and activities. This is why we have chosen the best network from the viewpoint of convenience and commission — Polygon. In the future, if we are going to launch a more professional collection, we will tend to choose the Ethereum network.

I remembered that at the start i registered an affiliate program for click earning and withdrawn almost 1$ from this platform. at that time 1$ was big reward for me because I was school student and this was first$ i ever earned online. after thay i leave this. i will be given NFT?

Yes, if you were a part of our affiliate program, please write to us form the address you used, and our moderations will register you in the list.

You need matic tokens since bestchange mentioned it on Polygon network. But since you dont plan to sell it then no need. Since they will send the nft to the users. Also depend if they will list it on opensea or any nft platform. But I think its better to hold it since a memorable nft. However the buy and sell of this nft is inevitable, there are some who really will list it on platforms.  I might sell it if its worth a lot like 1btc each ( who knows)

Yes, we will prepare pages for secondary sales on the two main marketplaces, but the price will be determined by the market, so far we cannot guarantee the hype around these tokens. Although there are noticeably more applicants than those who will actually receive the token due to additional restrictions.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1315

View Profile
June 14, 2023, 12:44:36 PM

Although there are noticeably more applicants than those who will actually receive the token due to additional restrictions.
Oh can I ask if all signature participants are sure for the slot of the nfts? Are we guaranteed to receive it if we send the address via pm. If its alright, can I ask how many nfts are ups for mints? Opensea and blurr I guess the most use nft platform, you could consider those on marketplaces for this nft.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Best_Change (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2023, 03:38:08 PM

Oh can I ask if all signature participants are sure for the slot of the nfts? Are we guaranteed to receive it if we send the address via pm. If its alright, can I ask how many nfts are ups for mints?

The number of tokens will be determined after the collection of all applications. All eligible applicants will definitely receive their tokens.

Opensea and blurr I guess the most use nft platform, you could consider those on marketplaces for this nft.

Blur is currently only available on Ethereum, we will use opensea and rarible.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2023, 10:14:28 AM

The number of tokens will be determined after the collection of all applications. All eligible applicants will definitely receive their tokens.
Oh thanks Im sure there will be many but its better to set the nft tokens as little as possible for its scarce. Sometimes lower quantity lead to its bigger value due to demand.

Blur is currently only available on Ethereum, we will use opensea and rarible.
Oh I see I think thats good choice. If you need another choice this platform also good and supported more than 10 chains for nft marketplace.

https://tofunft.com/

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1867

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
June 17, 2023, 02:16:17 AM

You are one of a kind! What I know is that the birthday celebrant should be the one to receive gifts. Wink

I offer you my heartfelt felicitations, not just for your 16th anniversary but also-- and more importantly at that-- for being able to help countless of people all over the world with your platform. Everything's made easy because of BestChange. Time, they say, is gold. Your customers must have saved a lot of it. And money, too.

Again, congratulations, BestChange! You're older than Bitcoin itself, but I hope you won't outlive it.  Cheesy

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2023, 06:18:03 AM

@Best_Change Ive received and saw the retroairdrop youve sent. Thank you very much!

For everyone's info the airdrop occured 17hrs ago. I can see it got listed on opensea. Check the link below and also to those who received the airdrop you can check your wallet.

I believe this is the official contract of the nft : https://polygonscan.com/token/0xc73d0c3530511c4d243e4851b771cfab5b4f09d9

(Avoid other links that might imitate bestchange airdrop! Ive know the CA cause I received it since Im one of the participants)

Happy 16th Anniversary again Bestchange. Cool design!

OpenSea official link.
https://opensea.io/collection/bestchange

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1456
Merit: 673

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
June 20, 2023, 07:47:11 AM

Thanks bestchange I have received my retrodrop in my wallet now, shall its now I tried to access my wallet so I don't really know the exact time when the token was given, but one thing I want to know is that the token is not transferable,  because when transferring the token to  any ERC20 wallet,  example polygon or Ethereum, what it will display is that you don't have enough polygon to cover network fees and don't know the units others receive but I received unit #240.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1327

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
June 20, 2023, 10:36:14 AM

It's great that @cryptoaddictchie and @GeorgeJohn got their memorable NFTs. Congratulations on that.

Most recently, I checked my ETH wallet, but found nothing there. Not surprising, because the  didn't specify the contract address or what is required there. In this regard, I have a question, what actions need to be taken in order for NFT to be displayed in the MEW wallet (this will be useful for other participants in the retrodrop too). Sorry, but I'm a little newbie at this, because this is my first NFT in my life. Smiley It's funny that my first NFT came from BestChange. I will say that this is, in a sense, a landmark event for me.

After checking link https://polygonscan.com/token/0xc73d0c3530511c4d243e4851b771cfab5b4f09d9, it turns out that a total of ~600 NFTs (slightly less, judging by the transactions) were sent to participants?

NFTs are no different from each other, except for the unit number (Unit #000)?

P.S. My next grumbler mod: I think it would be more correct if the organizers of this retrodrop indicated the instructions for the rewards.

Otherwise, everything is great. Congratulations to the participants on completing BestChange retrodrop event.

Upd: On the link above, I checked my ETH address and the transaction with NFT is displayed (sent a little over ~21 hours ago), but the issue of adding this token to MEW remains open for me.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2023, 10:44:59 AM

I want to know is that the token is not transferable,  because when transferring the token to  any ERC20 wallet,  example polygon or Ethereum, what it will display is that you don't have enough polygon to cover network fees
What wallet you are using? You could transfer the nft as you want as long as you have matic on your wallet since you needed it for transaction fee. It does mean you dont have balance thats why it prompt you about network fees.

I checked my ETH wallet, but found nothing there. Not surprising, because the  didn't specify the contract address or what is required there.
Cause you need to view that in Polygon network not on eth network. But if you send pm on Manager of your address it will be shown to your wallet.

I have a question, what actions need to be taken in order for NFT to be displayed in the MEW wallet (this will be useful for other participants in the retrodrop too). Sorry, but I'm a little newbie at this, because this is my first NFT in my life.
I assume you are using metamask wallet right? You could see that besides the token tab. Or if you are using trustwallet its the same it is beside the token tab. Click "Nft" its okay everyone has their first time on nft.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1456
Merit: 673

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
June 20, 2023, 11:30:12 AM

I want to know is that the token is not transferable,  because when transferring the token to  any ERC20 wallet,  example polygon or Ethereum, what it will display is that you don't have enough polygon to cover network fees
What wallet you are using? You could transfer the nft as you want as long as you have matic on your wallet since you needed it for transaction fee. It does mean you dont have balance thats why it prompt you about network fees.

beside the token tab. Click "Nft" its okay everyone has their first time on nft.
I have seen the award in my NFT but trying to transfer the nft to polygon wallet or Ethereum wallet its not working out, as I said before that what I saw when I click on the bestchange retrodrop is unit #240 ontop of the nft, but it's not reflecting directly to polygon wallet directly, and when trying to transfer the unit#240 to any other wallet, its not showing out again. So what I'm curious to know is the fees which is showing that its not sufficient. I'm using a trust wallet

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
m2017
Legendary

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
June 21, 2023, 05:13:15 AM

~snip
I have a question, what actions need to be taken in order for NFT to be displayed in the MEW wallet (this will be useful for other participants in the retrodrop too). Sorry, but I'm a little newbie at this, because this is my first NFT in my life.
I assume you are using metamask wallet right? You could see that besides the token tab. Or if you are using trustwallet its the same it is beside the token tab. Click "Nft" its okay everyone has their first time on nft.
No, I didn't use metamask. I tried using metamask, but there is no function to add an additional word to the seed phrase (12 words) to restore access, and my wallet was created in MEW with an additional word. By the way, in metamask there is a function of automatic detection of NFT, but for this you need to enable it in the settings (or in a pop-up window).

As a result, I was still able to figure out what was what (in fact, this is nothing) in MEW. It was only necessary to select Polygon network (at the time of creating a wallet or restoring access) and click on the "NFT manager" tab, after which indicate the contract address (I remind you, just in case - https://polygonscan.com/token/0xc73d0c3530511c4d243e4851b771cfab5b4f09d9). After that, I saw NFT in my wallet.

~snip
P.S. My next grumbler mod: I think it would be more correct if the organizers of this retrodrop indicated the instructions for the rewards.
P.S. I take back my words. These instructions are not required. As a last resort, for each individual wallet, you can find info about NFT in Google. There is definitely nothing complicated about this.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2023, 06:11:20 AM

I have seen the award in my NFT but trying to transfer the nft to polygon wallet or Ethereum wallet its not working out, as I said before that what I saw when I click on the bestchange retrodrop is unit #240 ontop of the nft, but it's not reflecting directly to polygon wallet directly, and when trying to transfer the unit#240 to any other wallet, its not showing out again. So what I'm curious to know is the fees which is showing that its not sufficient. I'm using a trust wallet
Its on polygon network if you received then its there on your wallet that received the nft. If you want to transfer it then send some matic on that wallet, cause you really need the gas fee for the transfer.

No, I didn't use metamask
So what did you used. If its non custodial wallet then it can easily be import to metamask.

By the way, in metamask there is a function of automatic detection of NFT, but for this you need to enable it in the settings (or in a pop-up window).
Why not use trustwallet its gon a show your nft easily when you import it. Yes. But you could download the app for better use of it. If you want you could see the nft too on opensea connect your polygon wallet on it.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1668

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2023, 09:37:32 AM

...but the issue of adding this token to MEW remains open for me.

For those who have received the NFT and want it to be displayed in MetaMask, you need to import the NFT by adding its contract and tokenId, which you can see in polygonscan. After adding the specified information, your NFT in the MetaMask will look like this:

Once again, I congratulate everyone on the holiday and let's hope that this NFT will become as expensive as the Bored Ape Yacht Club.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 3677

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2023, 10:26:10 AM

Everyone seems to have received their own NFTs, I don't understand much about these things except I use my phone now, when I get home I will make sure that I have prepared the wallet properly, otherwise I may message some of the members above, it is my first answer (if I am not mistaken) with NFTs So I wish @BestChange good luck.

will edit this later
Adbitco

Activity: 1442
Merit: 664

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2023, 11:07:46 AM

Thank you bestchange for retrodop I got it on my wallet so I have to import the polygon chain to my trustwallet for me to be able to view it.

Less before I forget, is the above link certified place for someone to unwrap the NFT? To me it seems like a wrap NFTs which we can't factor out what's inside until it's being destroyed, please any of you may correct me if I am wrong because looking on the images of the NFT I am seeing Unit #332, or could this be ID number or what?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2023, 12:32:42 PM

please any of you may correct me if I am wrong because looking on the images of the NFT I am seeing Unit #332, or could this be ID number or what?
Hey I think the image will all be the same. Sometimes nft are like that, have all images except the details of the number it was minted. Yes you are right you received the number ID 332 for that set of nft collection. Not sure though if the nfts gor rarity or if bestchange set it like that.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
m2017
Legendary

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
June 21, 2023, 12:49:44 PM

Its on polygon network if you received then its there on your wallet that received the nft. If you want to transfer it then send some matic on that wallet, cause you really need the gas fee for the transfer.

No, I didn't use metamask
So what did you used. If its non custodial wallet then it can easily be import to metamask.
I wrote above - MEW (MyEtherWallet).

Import to metamask is not possible because the wallet to which BC16 NFT is sent has an extra word along with 12 words. In metamask there is no possibility (or I just didn't find it) to add this word during the import of the seed-phrase. Consequently, I could not import my wallet with NFT already received into metamask. Am I explaining clearly?

I already wrote about all this above. Why ask about what has already been answered and discuss the same thing 10 times?

By the way, in metamask there is a function of automatic detection of NFT, but for this you need to enable it in the settings (or in a pop-up window).
Why not use trustwallet its gon a show your nft easily when you import it. Yes. But you could download the app for better use of it. If you want you could see the nft too on opensea connect your polygon wallet on it.
Because I don't want use trustwallet. Can I answer like this?

Thanks for the advice, but I have already solved my problem and no longer need recommendations.

...but the issue of adding this token to MEW remains open for me.

~snip
Solved.

Described above.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2023, 01:57:38 PM

I guess everyone won't let this pass as they all know that it has a value ..

What value does the nft has if i may ask?
are the bestchange planning some airdrop that will only be available for the nft holders, and if this is the case, is the rest crypto community  interacting with their exchange also part of this memorable nft retrodrop? just curious.
Congratulations to the bestchange team and all members who have had the opportunity to participate in their campaigns. I hope this is the beginning of many more interesting milestones to be accomplish.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Best_Change (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2023, 12:21:12 PM

Thank you, everyone, for congratulations and your activity here. Sorry for a long absence here, we have been celebrating  Cheesy

As for the collection, it is right, the address of smart contract: 0xc73d0c3530511c4d243e4851b771cfab5b4f09d9
The links to the marketplaces:
https://opensea.io/collection/bestchange
https://rarible.com/bestchange/items

As for the instruction for newbies, unfortunately, we only have one in the Russian-speaking community. If it helps, it can be found here: https://vk.com/@bestchange-nft-guide

If you won’t be able to sort it out yourself, please write to use, we will translate the manual and will link it here at the translation. For this, change Network to Polygon (Matic) in the right top corner on the page of dashboard, and the open the tab NFT Manager, all your tokens must be there.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Adbitco

Activity: 1442
Merit: 664

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2023, 02:47:31 PM

I might sell it if its worth a lot like 1btc each ( who knows)

Hehe..
Who know the value of it and i don't have this feeling it would worth huge amount.
1BTC is something we can't imagine to have worth for NFT's.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██