Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:09:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW Specification LEAKS Jasminer X16-P (5535MH)  (Read 363 times)
mineshop.eu (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 400
Merit: 56

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2023, 10:30:14 AM
Merited by hugeblack (3), nc50lc (1), FP91G (1)

A new breed of ASIC miner is about to grace the cryptocurrency mining landscape. Introducing the Jasminer X16-P (5535MH), a cutting-edge Ethereum Classic miner that promises to revolutionize the way we mine Ethash-based coins like ETC, UBIQ ,MUSIC and others.

About the Jasminer X16-P
Designed for high-performance hashrate and extreme efficiency, the Jasminer X16-P is predicted to be the most profitable Ethereum Classic miner for home and office use and industrial. It operates on the Ethash algorithm and boasts a maximum hashrate of 5500MH/s, setting new standards in the industry.

The X16-P is equipped with Jasminer’s newly developed high throughput chip. This advanced technology aims to provide a balance of high performance and cost-effectiveness, making it suitable for applications ranging from home use to IDC server rooms and professional mining sites.

Key Specifications
The Jasminer X16-P, anticipated to be available in August 2023, is set to offer the following features but these are not official yet:

Manufacturer: Jasminer
Model: Jasminer X16-P
Mineable coins: Ethereum Classic (ETC), Musicoin (MUSIC), Ubiq (UBQ), and others
Algorithm: ETCHash/dualmining
Noise: 40 db
Power: 1900W (+/-10%)
Voltage: 220V
RAM: 8GB
Interface: Ethernet
Temperature: 0 – 40 degrees Celsius
Humidity: 5 – 95%

Or check the miner profitability here – https://www.hashrate.no/asics/x16p

About Jasminer
Jasminer is a renowned manufacturer of ASIC mining hardware, headquartered in Shenzhen, China. The company produces a wide range of ASIC models capable of hashing the Ethash algorithm. Jasminer’s commitment to creating ‘world-class’ chips is clear in their pursuit of driving the crypto world.

Other Notable Models by Jasminer
Apart from the Jasminer X16-P, the company has a variety of models in its portfolio:

Jasminer X4-Q High throughput 3U quiet server: 1040MH/s, 370W
Jasminer X4-QZ High throughput 3U-Z quiet server: 840MH/s, 340W
Jasminer X16-Q High throughput quiet server: 1845MH/s, 630W

WEBSITE | INSTAGRAM | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 09, 2023, 02:11:28 PM
Merited by hugeblack (2), mineshop.eu (2)

Asic with characteristics 5500MH/s, 1900W in August against the well-known model on the market E9 Pro 3680MH/s, 2200W.
I think Bitmain will lower ASIC prices in August or release a new model for the Ethash algorithm at the end of the year. It's good that such ASICs did not appear during Ethereum's iining.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mineshop.eu (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2023, 02:44:27 PM

Asic with characteristics 5500MH/s, 1900W in August against the well-known model on the market E9 Pro 3680MH/s, 2200W.
I think Bitmain will lower ASIC prices in August or release a new model for the Ethash algorithm at the end of the year. It's good that such ASICs did not appear during Ethereum's iining.
Feeling the Jasminer might make us age like fine wine before we see ROI, huh? 😄

FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2023, 11:47:51 AM

ASICs for Ethash algorithms have several big problems. There are no good coins on this algorithm, and if the ethereum classic dies, then the asics will be useless. Bitmain will gladly trip up its competitors. I would buy asics for bitcoin or litecoin mining.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
batsonxl

Activity: 1196
Merit: 26

View Profile
June 10, 2023, 07:21:35 PM

So etc must be cheap always so these asic will make 10-20bucks a day  Grin
FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 12:40:36 PM

So etc must be cheap always so these asic will make 10-20bucks a day  Grin
You are wrong in your calculations. Jasminer X16-P has not been added yet, but even if he was mining today, the profit was not more than 7 dollars per day, with an electricity cost of 5 cents.
https://www.asicminervalue.com/miners/bitmain/antminer-e9-pro-3-68gh
But the launch of new asics will reduce the profit and increase the difficulty of mining.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mineshop.eu (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2023, 02:03:19 PM

867]
[/quote]
ASICs for Ethash algorithms have several big problems. There are no good coins on this algorithm, and if the ethereum classic dies, then the asics will be useless. Bitmain will gladly trip up its competitors. I would buy asics for bitcoin or litecoin mining.
[/quote]
Exactly , my own take Asics are the only way to go currently after ETH merge. Litecoin and Bitcoin also my choice just because they are one of the oldest POW coins to mine, meaning ASIC development is so far ahead on these as new miner releases wont be as much as efficient as it would be on some newer altcoins.
Ethash also good mining Algorithm but there is no good coins to mine with it.

FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2023, 03:57:15 PM

Exactly , my own take Asics are the only way to go currently after ETH merge. Litecoin and Bitcoin also my choice just because they are one of the oldest POW coins to mine, meaning ASIC development is so far ahead on these as new miner releases wont be as much as efficient as it would be on some newer altcoins.
Ethash also good mining Algorithm but there is no good coins to mine with it.
Halvings are coming soon, first for Litecoin, then for Bitcoin. Ethash may be a good algorithm for mining and projects, but this algorithm was invented specifically in order to exclude the mining of coins using ASICs. If you follow the tradition, then the algorithm needs to be changed again in order to remove ASICs from it.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
batsonxl

View Profile
June 14, 2023, 05:13:07 PM

5.3ghz just one unit ethash for gpus is dead.what next? 10ghz for one unit? But idont care because i believe there will be new algo for gpus better than this.damn asic manufucktures.sorry for bad words.
FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2023, 08:21:45 PM

5.3ghz just one unit ethash for gpus is dead.what next? 10ghz for one unit? But idont care because i believe there will be new algo for gpus better than this.damn asic manufucktures.sorry for bad words.
Buy 2 asics and get 11000MH/s ,3800W Grin
These characteristics look good against the background of consumption by modern asics for bitcoin.
What coin besides Ethereum Classic will be profitable to mine on this ASIC?
I don't understand what kind of coins these asics are made for.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
batsonxl

View Profile
June 18, 2023, 03:19:54 AM

These characteristics look good against the background of consumption by modern asics for bitcoin.
People still believe in ethash algo thats why maybe these asics are still producing. With 5.5ghz for one unit there no chance for gpus here anymore.even you have army of 3080 and 3090.ethash end bye bye rest in piece.
FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2023, 11:58:51 AM

People still believe in ethash algo thats why maybe these asics are still producing. With 5.5ghz for one unit there no chance for gpus here anymore.even you have army of 3080 and 3090.ethash end bye bye rest in piece.
Look at this
JASMINER X16-Q 1950MH 620w  € 3,449.99
https://mineshop.eu/jasminer-x16-q-1845mh-630w/

3xJASMINER X16-Q =5535mh  1890w € 10 500

1xJasminer X16P  5800 mh 1900w 0.32j/mh € 9 200
https://mineshop.eu/jasminer-ethereum-miner/

That is, we get a 14% discount for the bulk purchase of 3 X16-Q ASICs.
I look at this and think that ASIC manufacturers are deceiving me, because they put 3 ASICs in 1 box Grin

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2023, 06:08:37 PM

With KAs miner, I need to do the calculations, but why order a new ASIC and wait for delivery, if you can mine on old ASICs now? After the launch of new ASICs, the complexity of the network should increase. In terms of energy efficiency, a new ASIC is not much better than three old ones, but in 3 months 3 old ASICs will give $ 900 profit. I consider the electricity tariff at 5 cents.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mineshop.eu (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2023, 10:22:12 AM

With KAs miner, I need to do the calculations, but why order a new ASIC and wait for delivery, if you can mine on old ASICs now? After the launch of new ASICs, the complexity of the network should increase. In terms of energy efficiency, a new ASIC is not much better than three old ones, but in 3 months 3 old ASICs will give $ 900 profit. I consider the electricity tariff at 5 cents.
Newer Asics for new coins are the most riskiest indeed.
The higher the risk the higher potential rewards or loss.
If i had to choose which asics to mine, my biggest bet is Litecoin miners and Bitcoin miners. Not a big gambler Smiley

FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2023, 05:59:01 PM

Newer Asics for new coins are the most riskiest indeed.
The higher the risk the higher potential rewards or loss.
If i had to choose which asics to mine, my biggest bet is Litecoin miners and Bitcoin miners. Not a big gambler Smiley
This ASIC is made for only one coin - Кaspa. But the Jasminer X16P asic will also mine one coin - Ethereum classic, the rest of the coins are very weak. I have always chosen mining variability, and this is the purchase of video cards. Of the ASICs, I don’t like anything today. Maybe it will pass in a year, when GPU mining finally dies. But we still hope for a profit Smiley

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 03:04:42 PM

i would stay with scrypt/sha256 miner, the coins has support was quite enough to handle many miner compared ethash miner which is barely life
when seeing profitable fact is not eye candy number while this thing not even came out, imagine hit full market spread, the diff gonna hit roof and leaving big block of mineral  Grin

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 08:13:42 PM

i would stay with scrypt/sha256 miner, the coins has support was quite enough to handle many miner compared ethash miner which is barely life
when seeing profitable fact is not eye candy number while this thing not even came out, imagine hit full market spread, the diff gonna hit roof and leaving big block of mineral  Grin
I would look at the profit, and for mining Ethereum classic there are very quiet ASICs that can be used in a house or apartment. Asics for bitcoin mining are completely unsuitable for home mining today and I have not seen quiet models for a long time.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mineshop.eu (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2023, 02:07:32 PM

I would look at the profit, and for mining Ethereum classic there are very quiet ASICs that can be used in a house or apartment. Asics for bitcoin mining are completely unsuitable for home mining today and I have not seen quiet models for a long time.
What about the Hydro miner , of course the extra cost on Cooling radiator what will increase ROI.
But might suit in winter time to heat the house Smiley https://mineshop.eu/water-cooling-series-water-cooling-radiator/

FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2023, 06:31:15 PM

What about the Hydro miner , of course the extra cost on Cooling radiator what will increase ROI.
But might suit in winter time to heat the house Smiley https://mineshop.eu/water-cooling-series-water-cooling-radiator/
I think that this radiator will only increase the payback period of mining equipment Smiley
For this price, I can make a bath for 4 or more ASICs Smiley and send warm air into the house with a fan and a car radiator. It is cheaper to use an ASIC in a noise box at home.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 29, 2023, 05:48:25 PM

I think that this radiator will only increase the payback period of mining equipment Smiley
For this price, I can make a bath for 4 or more ASICs Smiley and send warm air into the house with a fan and a car radiator. It is cheaper to use an ASIC in a noise box at home.

You can go fanless, bigger radiator(truck radiator), metal tank undergroud(naturally cool), water pump 24/7 operation to circulate water.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: