Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:34:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New investigation on Satoshi Nakamoto & the Origins of Bitcoin  (Read 298 times)
Obari

Activity: 588
Merit: 440

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2023, 06:08:07 PM

Satoshi gave us Bitcoin and only wanted to stay anonymous and private. Bitcoiners are not interested in making their job of staying under the radar any more difficult than it is.

- Jay -

I don't know why people are really wanting to know who Satoshi is,  because I just know that humans are just too troublesome and the moment they finally discover who Satoshi is, there are possibilities  that people will want to start persecuting him for some unreasonable reasons.

Personally  I don't see any reason to wanting to know the real identity  of Satoshi as long as it doesn't affect the volatility  of bitcoin, and I also think that the anonymity of the founder  of bitcoin, Satoshi  is one major reason bitvoon has been trusted this far as no singular person  is seen as been in charge.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bushdark

Activity: 868
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2023, 09:08:06 PM

I have carried out a deep dive through proper research methodology to dig out new evidence for drafting a profile of Satoshi Nakamoto and for clarifying the origins of Bitcoin. I summarized my findings of the accompanying ebook in a 5-part series of videos, which has been available on YouTube. I promise this approach is facts-driven, unprecedented, and will radically reshape your picture of how Bitcoin came alive, and who is Satoshi Nakamoto.
Feedback highly appreciated.
https://youtu.be/SzdD2wrArJs
https://youtu.be/PK3bCG4u8mg
https://youtu.be/WxYdAQgY3JQ
https://youtu.be/ovS0qnEKzlc
https://youtu.be/PxXG62R6gSw
All the detail and sources are available at https://www.satoshinakamoto.be, and you will understand why it filed under a ".be" TLD.
This is a funny and weak approach to finding out who Satoshi Nakamoto who is the founder of Bitcoin was. This your hypothesis and research is never sufficient for me to wnat to check for further findings from you.
If the government that had been trying so hard to find out who Satoshi Nakamoto was and could not find an answer to there research, how possible do you think you can do this with a proper evidence.

What do you think will happen to Bitcoin if the founder who is Satoshi is known to the public? This wi drastically affect the price of Bitcoin and make people not to have interest in Bitcoin and what the crypto market could impact.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
seandochroi (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2023, 11:20:06 PM

Upon all the numbers of projects running on the blockchain today that have team members and the world knows who they are, which one is really decentralized as Bitcoin? Do you know the kind of forces that are ruling this centralized force? Bitcoin worked and it's the only decentralized currency that comes to the rescue, nothing comes this close, so I don't care who Satoshi Nakamoto really is, what he created is a real success against centralized authorities, I appreciate him, case closed.
Well, the identity might not matter so much, but you might understand that some people want to learn more about the origins of a cultural artefact and belief system that Bitcoin has become by now. Just leave it up to everybody whether they want to get into it.
seandochroi (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2023, 10:15:22 AM

I have carried out a deep dive through proper research methodology to dig out new evidence for drafting a profile of Satoshi Nakamoto and for clarifying the origins of Bitcoin. I summarized my findings of the accompanying ebook in a 5-part series of videos, which has been available on YouTube. I promise this approach is facts-driven, unprecedented, and will radically reshape your picture of how Bitcoin came alive, and who is Satoshi Nakamoto.
Feedback highly appreciated.
https://youtu.be/SzdD2wrArJs
https://youtu.be/PK3bCG4u8mg
https://youtu.be/WxYdAQgY3JQ
https://youtu.be/ovS0qnEKzlc
https://youtu.be/PxXG62R6gSw
All the detail and sources are available at https://www.satoshinakamoto.be, and you will understand why it filed under a ".be" TLD.
This is a funny and weak approach to finding out who Satoshi Nakamoto who is the founder of Bitcoin was. This your hypothesis and research is never sufficient for me to wnat to check for further findings from you.
If the government that had been trying so hard to find out who Satoshi Nakamoto was and could not find an answer to there research, how possible do you think you can do this with a proper evidence.

What do you think will happen to Bitcoin if the founder who is Satoshi is known to the public? This wi drastically affect the price of Bitcoin and make people not to have interest in Bitcoin and what the crypto market could impact.
I looked into this as well. Overall I think Satoshi Nakamoto took good care of protexting his pseudonymity, so ieven if his real name was fielded, which might have happened in my book (which is now also available as an ebook on Amazon), he can simply deny as I cannot imagine any unambiguous evidence linking his name to creator of Bitcoin. What might be beneficial for Bitcoin is to clarify who is not Satoshi Nakamoto, whether through false nominations or self-claims.
seandochroi (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2023, 10:20:26 AM

Satoshi gave us Bitcoin and only wanted to stay anonymous and private. Bitcoiners are not interested in making their job of staying under the radar any more difficult than it is.

- Jay -

I don't know why people are really wanting to know who Satoshi is,  because I just know that humans are just too troublesome and the moment they finally discover who Satoshi is, there are possibilities  that people will want to start persecuting him for some unreasonable reasons.

Personally  I don't see any reason to wanting to know the real identity  of Satoshi as long as it doesn't affect the volatility  of bitcoin, and I also think that the anonymity of the founder  of bitcoin, Satoshi  is one major reason bitvoon has been trusted this far as no singular person  is seen as been in charge.
How do you identify "who Satoshi Nakamoto is"? Let's say is was Joe Bloggs, and he is already deceased, what is the point. I personally would prefer him staying anonymous, but understand how and why he created Bitcoin. I also understand that for lots of Bitcoiners are only interested in the financial side, which is fine, but people like me are curious about its social and cultural aspects, too, and mankind has always been driven by pure curiousity, even beyond immediately practical purpose.
Obari

Activity: 588
Merit: 440

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2023, 12:50:01 PM

- Jay -

How do you identify "who Satoshi Nakamoto is"? Let's say is was Joe Bloggs, and he is already deceased, what is the point. I personally would prefer him staying anonymous, but understand how and why he created Bitcoin. I also understand that for lots of Bitcoiners are only interested in the financial side, which is fine, but people like me are curious about its social and cultural aspects, too, and mankind has always been driven by pure curiousity, even beyond immediately practical purpose.
I'm  sure if you truly want to see bitcoin  stay anonymous then you shouldn't be interested or bothered over the identity  of Satoshi and I personally haven't imagined Satoshi to ne anybody  rather rather I've always seen him as a God  in human form who has helped to protect the security  and identity  of people.
Don't you think the originator of an asset which is globally accepted will be at risk if his true identity  is been reviewed ? Please you guys should think about this and let your curiosity die off so we can all enjoy the cure purpose of bitcoin  which is helping  people have fully control  of their money  without a third-party or government.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
seandochroi (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2023, 03:12:26 PM

- Jay -

I'm  sure if you truly want to see bitcoin  stay anonymous then you shouldn't be interested or bothered over the identity  of Satoshi and I personally haven't imagined Satoshi to ne anybody  rather rather I've always seen him as a God  in human form who has helped to protect the security  and identity  of people.
Don't you think the originator of an asset which is globally accepted will be at risk if his true identity  is been reviewed ? Please you guys should think about this and let your curiosity die off so we can all enjoy the cure purpose of bitcoin  which is helping  people have fully control  of their money  without a third-party or government.
Well, we do not have to worry too much as Satoshi Nakamoto was clever enough to leave it up to himself whether to come out. My book showes that any speculation needs to be eventually confirmed by him, or would you know any method of positive proof without Satoshi Nakamoto's voluntary cooperation?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: