Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:08:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: referred token  (Read 779 times)
Psynthax

Activity: 2324
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 10:42:09 PM

I personally don't like ERC20 token because ERC20 has high gas fee so I prefer BEP20 because we all know that BEP20 gas fee is much lower than ERC20.  BEP20 is very convenient to transact due to low gas fee and that's why I prefer BEP20 network transact.
if only the project inside the BSC blockchain just as good as ethereum blockchain that'd be great but alas there's just nothing much in BSC, the fact that it has low gas fee only convenient for something like stablecoin since there are no other real significant project in the blockchain.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 17, 2023, 05:37:01 AM

Personally i avoid erc20 now because they have larger gas fees. Besides many good projects new or old who are now following bep20 network due to which many investors are now adopting bep20 network. Moreover, they may follow a new system to reduce the gass fees of erc20 network.
I think everyone will try to do something that is clearly profitable, not the other way around which is actually detrimental, including in token transactions which are like you said. ERC20 has not been able to make a breakthrough to be able to reduce costs.
even though everyone will always try to be able to avoid high costs.
so it's no wonder that everyone is trying to avoid any transactions using ERC20, in fact it's true that nowadays many new projects always make transactions using BEP20.
but when it comes to tokens, it's not really that different, in fact, if we compare it, maybe the BEP20 token is more likely to lead to SCAM.
In principle, everything can be ascertained that there are advantages and disadvantages, all that remains is to determine what is needed according to the circumstances when making a transaction.

jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1073

View Profile
July 19, 2023, 10:04:53 AM

I think everyone will try to do something that is clearly profitable, not the other way around which is actually detrimental, including in token transactions which are like you said. ERC20 has not been able to make a breakthrough to be able to reduce costs.
even though everyone will always try to be able to avoid high costs.
so it's no wonder that everyone is trying to avoid any transactions using ERC20, in fact it's true that nowadays many new projects always make transactions using BEP20.
but when it comes to tokens, it's not really that different, in fact, if we compare it, maybe the BEP20 token is more likely to lead to SCAM.
In principle, everything can be ascertained that there are advantages and disadvantages, all that remains is to determine what is needed according to the circumstances when making a transaction.
Using ERC-20 can still be profitable as long as you are dealing with larger amounts of tokens to trade. That way, you will earn more than on what you will pay for the fee and I don't think the fees nowadays is the same to last time where it is very expensive.

ERC-20 have its own breakthrough before but even up to now, there are solid projects which are only available on this network. They choose it compared to other cheaper chains because it was the original and it's more secure. There are also lots of scam projects before on ERC-20 but right now, scammers choose BEP-20 as they know that many retail investors are choosing this chain due to its cheap fees.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: