Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:47:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin must surpass gold  (Read 600 times)
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1127

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 03:44:18 PM

It doesn't matter whether bitcoin surpasses gold or not, but these two investment assets have their advantages and disadvantages. I don't think bitcoin should overtake gold, but of course the two investment assets are always being compared. I like both and I own both, simply because these two assets can give me worth it returns. Gold to me is much more than an investment, so I will still own it regardless of the price.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
khiholangkang

Activity: 2044
Merit: 565

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 03:58:06 PM

It doesn't matter whether bitcoin surpasses gold or not, but these two investment assets have their advantages and disadvantages. I don't think bitcoin should overtake gold, but of course the two investment assets are always being compared. I like both and I own both, simply because these two assets can give me worth it returns. Gold to me is much more than an investment, so I will still own it regardless of the price.
I also do that sir, I have gold and I also have Bitcoin, I own these two investment assets because of the ROI that I get from both of them.
But indeed, when compared in terms of price and efficiency, Bitcoin dominates and surpasses gold, but in terms of value effectiveness and consistency of value and or the stability of the value of gold, it has that, and the main point is that there is no place that rejects gold and everyone thinks that gold is valuable, maybe this happened because gold was known to humans first compared to bitcoin, which made gold accepted and recognized by all groups.
Considered 10 times better than gold, maybe because it is assessed from the price, not the core elements in both.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 03:59:24 PM

Bitcoin is built differently, and it does not have to be comparable with gold. Some people do love the analogy of Bitcoin as gold, but personally, it is inherently different and I tend to refrain from matching these two. Also, bitcoin does not have to surpass gold completely, since there is no competition.

To follow your point, golds are hardly a currency. Besides, gold was already here for ages, it is extremely minuscule compared to Bitcoin's existence. I don't think we have to discredit gold to popularize Bitcoin. And bitcoin continuity does not rely upon whether it will beat gold or not.
tjtonmoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 366

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2023, 06:01:43 PM

There are two reasons. First, Bitcoin is a non-credit currency ten times stronger than gold. So unless Bitcoin is replaced. Otherwise he must surpass gold. Second, Bitcoin is close to being the ideal non-credit currency, and it is basically impossible to have another non-credit currency beyond Bitcoin. Combine these two points and Bitcoin is bound to surpass gold

Gold is gold, Bitcoin is Bitcoin. End of argument. Because they are not the same. They are the best in their respective places. What is your preference, that is up to you. Which one do you like? If Bitcoin is the safest option for you, you will choose that. For gold, vice versa.
Bitcoin is a technology and not so new today. It has been with us for over a decade. So in people's minds, it has created a place where we can assume it to be safe. If you imply the same thing to gold, it was discovered in 2450 BC. How long has that been? Now imagine its popularity.
The comparison is pointless in some situations. If you feel confident about one then choose that and avoid the other. Or to get the best result. Why not have both? What's stopping you?
nakamura12

Activity: 2296
Merit: 669

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 06:14:42 PM

I agree with gold is better than Bitcoin since Bitcoin depends on the software and the internet compared to gold which it doesn't need what Bitcoin needed. Bitcoin is different but it does have its uses therefore Bitcoin is good in its own ways and uses. You shouldn't compare both like that as what I have said both have its purpose and that's it. I am not sure why you want to compare both and if you ask me, your question is the same as which is better cash or digital cash.
DoverDoane

Activity: 156
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 07:06:29 PM

Bitcoin is built differently, and it does not have to be comparable with gold. Some people do love the analogy of Bitcoin as gold, but personally, it is inherently different and I tend to refrain from matching these two. Also, bitcoin does not have to surpass gold completely, since there is no competition.

To follow your point, golds are hardly a currency. Besides, gold was already here for ages, it is extremely minuscule compared to Bitcoin's existence. I don't think we have to discredit gold to popularize Bitcoin. And bitcoin continuity does not rely upon whether it will beat gold or not.

The value of gold will always remain and tend to increase over time, and gold has been used as a means of transaction and investment since ancient times. If we analogize it, in the past, 300 pieces of gold could buy a nice house, and it remains the same today. However, it is different from Bitcoin, which is considered a relatively new form of currency compared to gold. The difference between the two is that gold can be seen and physically owned in the real world, while Bitcoin is purely a digital asset. Therefore, it would be unfair to choose between the two since they are fundamentally different. However, the value of Bitcoin has now surpassed that of gold, showcasing the remarkable nature of this cryptocurrency.
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2023, 07:09:43 PM

Bitcoin's value is greater but gold is also a successful way to make money secure. I don't think that bitcoin will surpass gold because gold is not volatile as much as that of gold. If a person holds bitcoin as well as gold so he will be in more stress because of the bitcoin investment due to higher risk but he will not be in much stress with gold investment due to its non volatile nature. Both are beneficial and both showed higher success rate by giving profit to holders but gold will consider more safe as compared to the bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 2181

Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2023, 07:10:03 PM

I don't prefer comparing Bitcoin to gold as they are fundamentally different. While gold is a tangible commodity that exists in the physical world, Bitcoin is a digital currency that exists virtually. Currency, including Bitcoin, holds a stronger position than gold because it is necessary to acquire goods. In essence, currency is inherently stronger than gold. Furthermore, Bitcoin possesses even greater strength in this regard. The price of gold tends to rise because people view it as a store of value. On the other hand, Bitcoin's value increases primarily through investor trading and profit-making activities.

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
████████▄████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀

INSTANT 
██████████████████████
████████▀░░░░▀████████
█████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀█████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████

NO KYC  OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES  
 BTC 

ETH 

LTC 
 DOGE 

TRX  

BNB  
 TRC20 

ERC20 

BEP20 

SWAP NOW   
Pandu Geddon

Activity: 868
Merit: 597

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 07:30:03 PM

There are two reasons. First, Bitcoin is a non-credit currency ten times stronger than gold. So unless Bitcoin is replaced. Otherwise he must surpass gold. Second, Bitcoin is close to being the ideal non-credit currency, and it is basically impossible to have another non-credit currency beyond Bitcoin. Combine these two points and Bitcoin is bound to surpass gold

we don't need to compare the two. Bitcoin and Gold will be a win-win investment. and neither need to be classified as a superior asset.
if you look at the direction of your statement, it seems you are more towards both as an asset. whereas Bitcoin is oriented to be more of a currency.
gold is more stable than Bitcoin. but Bitcoin has a more volatile value for investors or Bitcoin users to use to get better profits than Gold.
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1126

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 07:30:14 PM

Such a small piece of writing and yet, some many over view statements. Certainly one that comes with huge assumptions.
You might have said these knowing that this is a Bitcoin community and we would certainly wish or want Bitcoin to be of more value than gold can ever be but first, we've got to understand all that is said there.

Talking about ten times stronger and also non-credit ideas... what does all that mean?

The only reason I can think of that makes Bitcoin more unique than other commodities out there is that, bitcoin is a more scares commodity than gold can ever be. More gold keeps been discovered as time goes on.
Also, Bitcoin is decentralized and the events that happens with bitcoin remains with the people.
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 2148

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 11:20:52 PM

These are actually valid arguments. Bitcoin is man-made and like anything that was made by men, it may or may not fail. I know it is ultimately based on math but look at the latest Ordinals/NFT stuff happened... the network was already crowded enough and NFT's made it even worse. What makes you think that the next update won't break bitcoin for good? We can't know that. No matter how many hours you test the software before the launch, there is still a chance that you will find a bug later on...

Every new update makes bitcoin more complicated and more prone to the new attack vectors. Segwit was cool but now the btc network is starting to look like a total mess.

Gold on the other hand has been running the same software (which is physics) since day 0. Never had an update because it never needed any. I think that's a big achievement over crypto.

If God had made Bitcoin, he would have made it so perfect that it wouldn't need any updates in the future...

This is one of the concerns, but I'd say it's one of the lesser concerns. Because even perfect code with no flaws would still have fundamental problems and tradeoffs like scalability or the limiations of the Internet. Paper money didn't fully replace gold or make it less valuable, gold just went from being a currency to store of value. Simiarly, Bitcoin will not replace gold fully, it will just be used as an alternative store of value.
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1058

Goodnight, o_e_l_e_o 🌹

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2023, 11:32:18 PM

Just like going to the White House to tell Bidden that because he is the president of America, it therefore means he is the best president all over the world. People in the White house should be able to ask you your reasons of saying so. Although some will not ask because you are glorifying their boss. How about if they ask, you will reply because Bidden is a non-credit president.

Gold is not a currency, while bitcoin is a currency and was designed to be a currency. Although we have seen investment in bitcoin, but it shouldn't make bitcoin comparable to Gold.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 11:59:33 PM

People always expect the growth to be high over the other. This js the major reason why people need price comparison as well a growth in value against each other. Gold have got varied features and it is unfair to have a comparison between gold and bitcoin. The growth of the two have got a very big difference. With gold it is all about the history and the rare availability. With bitcoin it is all about the demand to the supply. Both were masters in their own, nothing needs to be overcome.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
yudi09

Activity: 1162
Merit: 752

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
June 12, 2023, 05:11:28 AM

-snip-
Bro. Bitcoin is different from gold. Bitcoin will never be the same as gold. The difference between the two is very clear that we no longer need to clarify you.
I do not hesitate you have far more knowledge that can distinguish between bitcoin and gold.
In terms of age, Bitcoin is different because gold exists before you are there and still there until you make this topic, while Bitcoin when is it?
Two different contexts make me personally do not want to equate the two.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
humanvelocity

Activity: 187
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 12, 2023, 07:12:51 AM

I’d always choose Gold over Bitcoin simply because it’s physical and also it has been around of centuries. I am sure no matter what happens in future there’s always gonna be a good value for my gold. Now speaking of Bitcoin no can be sure if it will even exist in next 10years or even if it does exist will it still be holding the same demand or value? For Bitcoin to really surpass gold first it should atleast be accepted by all the countries without having it banned or whatever.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2023, 07:26:38 AM

-snip-
Bro. Bitcoin is different from gold. Bitcoin will never be the same as gold. The difference between the two is very clear that we no longer need to clarify you.
I do not hesitate you have far more knowledge that can distinguish between bitcoin and gold.
In terms of age, Bitcoin is different because gold exists before you are there and still there until you make this topic, while Bitcoin when is it?
Two different contexts make me personally do not want to equate the two.
Imagine someone who wants to invest with a small amount of their own money. They start searching for the right investment options for them. Bitcoin, gold, stocks, the money market, and so on become complicated choices for them. However, believe it or not, Bitcoin and gold have something in common when it comes to investing. You can buy Bitcoin and gold to protect yourself from inflation in traditional currencies and hope to make profits by holding onto them for several years.

Just a friendly reminder of what happened in 1980, which we can interpret as no one accurately predicts the future unless it's a fortunate coincidence. Even though it happened with gold.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/194587-golds-dramatic-rise-and-fall-in-1980s-why-its-important
Many analysts and journalists do all sorts of historical analysis for gold prices, looking back at the Q1 1980 high of $800 + (nominal price) and using this number in all sorts of statistical comparison. But what one has to be extremely careful about is the fact that this price was an extreme movement which didn't last for too long at that time. Gold moved above $700 and stayed there for just a couple of weeks before dropping into the $300-500 range (nominal) for most of the '80s.

Here's an analogy: gold and gemstones are actually different, but they share similarities as precious jewelry. Hopefully, this context helps us better understand each asset.
Rabata

Activity: 784
Merit: 201

View Profile
June 12, 2023, 07:34:25 AM

Gold price rises through a limited tendency.  For example gold will not give you double profit in very short time.  But Bitcoin is one thing that can give you double profit in very short time.But both have advantages as well as disadvantages in different aspects.  Just like bitcoin will give you good profit as well as risk, but gold will give you small profit and no risk.If someone wants to get rich in short time then bitcoin is for him, but by investing in gold you cannot get rich in short time and bitcoin is very convenient fast and cheap transaction for online transactions.
I think people who want to invest usually invest for high profit. Investing in gold will give you returns but you will not be able to get according to your expectation. By investing in gold, it is not possible to transfer or withdraw that investment in a short period of time if he wants profit. On the other hand, investing in Bitcoin is risky but there will have opportunity to earn big money. Those who invest in Bitcoin with risk they can dream of getting 100 times more than gold. Though many have doubt about this but it is not difficult to believe who know about the history of Bitcoin.

Litzki1990

Activity: 1232
Merit: 327

View Profile
June 12, 2023, 07:54:11 AM

Currently gold price has increased a lot in a span of few days but if we compare the increase in price of gold with the increase in price of bitcoin then bitcoin will lag far behind. Because instead of rising in value like gold, the value of Bitcoin is going down. Bitcoin is unable to break out of the conditions it is currently fluctuating in. Bitcoin core is fluctuating within certain levels. These specific levels do not indicate when the price of Bitcoin will rise above these levels. Some online articles are revealing that the price of Bitcoin may approach twenty thousand dollars. But I don't understand from this situation whether the value of Bitcoin will increase or decrease.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Minecache
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1024

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
June 12, 2023, 08:04:45 AM

I’d always choose Gold over Bitcoin simply because it’s physical and also it has been around of centuries. I am sure no matter what happens in future there’s always gonna be a good value for my gold. Now speaking of Bitcoin no can be sure if it will even exist in next 10years or even if it does exist will it still be holding the same demand or value? For Bitcoin to really surpass gold first it should atleast be accepted by all the countries without having it banned or whatever.

The higher the risk, the higher the return, if you want to succeed, you must make a trade-off. If you choose and invest in gold, your assets will be safe because gold is a really safe investment, but the returns are very low and insignificant. Meanwhile, bitcoin is riskier as it is highly volatile, and its future remains a question mark. But if you can take the risk and put your faith in bitcoin, and if one day bitcoin succeeds, everyone in the world will accept it. Then the profit you get from it will be 10 times, 100 times, sometimes 1000 times more than what gold gives you. Everything is very fair, high risk, high return, low risk, and low return, and it will depend on each person's choice.

Outhue

Activity: 854
Merit: 449

Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2023, 09:03:14 AM

The only side where Bitcoin can lead Gold is value, other sides Gold is the winner because Gold needs no regulation, no one is using power on Gold, no government want to take over Gold, it's something you can have with no one knowing you have some Gold.

Bitcoin works with the Internet and it is traceable through the Blockchain scan, brother, Bitcoin has more problem than Gold, volatility is huge problem and Gold is more stable than Bitcoin.

Still, I believe Bitcoin is perfect the way it is, because this is how it was built, let's not forget that the volatility performance of Bitcoin is also a big opportunity too.

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
████████▄████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀