Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:15:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Majority of investors are quitting, what are you doing?  (Read 390 times)
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
June 14, 2023, 02:53:34 PM

If you've been into this market and you understand that this is a long term market then there's no exit point in here and there's no quitting.

Like in every cycle that we're seeing, there's always this villain type that will make negative news for the market to plummet and this is what we every time whenever we've been up.

Although we're not up yet, these villains like for this case the SEC/Gensler understands of what's about to come next year which is the bitcoin halving.

Luzin

Activity: 1484
Merit: 794

View Profile
June 14, 2023, 03:06:57 PM

If you've been into this market and you understand that this is a long term market then there's no exit point in here and there's no quitting.

Like in every cycle that we're seeing, there's always this villain type that will make negative news for the market to plummet and this is what we every time whenever we've been up.

Although we're not up yet, these villains like for this case the SEC/Gensler understands of what's about to come next year which is the bitcoin halving.

With these few cycles we should feel understood. No need to panic, but sometimes professional traders have better knowledge so they are able to manage or enter the market correctly. This may not be true for all, but cycles have proven that there is always a positive side that makes the market better. I've proven that from 2015. Although not all cryptos can survive, there are still many opportunities with certain coins. So don't be afraid, take advantage of this moment if you have free funds.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Findingnemo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 793

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
June 14, 2023, 03:57:57 PM

So this is not going to be an end of cryptocurrency so one who thinks in that way are going to be the losers.

I see from implementation audits Regulatory and controlling parties (SEC) oversight actions can impact the cryptocurrency market and that makes sense. However, some argue that increased regulation can provide stability and legitimacy, others argue that regulation or pressure that is too tight can stifle innovation and stifle investment. ultimately Environmental regulations remain a key factor that can affect the future of cryptocurrencies.
Regulations can't provide security from scams as well so it's just something that for the people to get courage that is recognised by the government so we can invest so there will be no legal consequences. If regulations helps the adoption rate then it should be neutral, for example some government doesn't even have specific policies related to digital assets but they charge unfair tax rates from the cryptocurrency gains which isn't going to help in any way.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
June 15, 2023, 01:13:52 PM

With these few cycles we should feel understood. No need to panic, but sometimes professional traders have better knowledge so they are able to manage or enter the market correctly. This may not be true for all, but cycles have proven that there is always a positive side that makes the market better. I've proven that from 2015. Although not all cryptos can survive, there are still many opportunities with certain coins.
There's no question to those that have been into professional crypto trading, they make money for every situation of the market. But those people like me that's just a simple long term holder, we won't feel any panic on these as we've experienced it many times.

It's true that many cryptos won't survive when we get through the bear which is for this cycle is likely done. But one thing is for sure is that Bitcoin will always gets its own time to recover and everything is going to be fine again.

So don't be afraid, take advantage of this moment if you have free funds.
Exactly, buy the dip and use your spare time and take profits when the bull comes.

Obari

Activity: 644
Merit: 454

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2023, 10:26:20 PM

I believe Now is not the time to quit, now is the time to be bold enough, keep using dollar cost averaging, and don't wait till when things start turning around before you start taking a step.

Now is truly the right  time to buy rather than quit or sell and I believe  that real investors wouldn't dare to sell but rather want to seize the opportunity  to buy more and hodl for long term.
We are humans and since nothinh is guaranteed  in the industry,  there are possibilities  that one can get scared when the losses gets too much and rather than wanting to lose all to the dip, there is this panic to wanting to sell especially  from  people who has in one way or the other experience  losses from the dip.

I wish more people  who sell will realize that it is better to hodl rather than wanting to sell and rather than sell, they should  increase their portfolio  as there are rumors and speculations of bitcoin rising to an all time high again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Bushdark

Activity: 924
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 16, 2023, 08:26:46 PM

I believe Now is not the time to quit, now is the time to be bold enough, keep using dollar cost averaging, and don't wait till when things start turning around before you start taking a step.

Now is truly the right  time to buy rather than quit or sell and I believe  that real investors wouldn't dare to sell but rather want to seize the opportunity  to buy more and hodl for long term.
We are humans and since nothinh is guaranteed  in the industry,  there are possibilities  that one can get scared when the losses gets too much and rather than wanting to lose all to the dip, there is this panic to wanting to sell especially  from  people who has in one way or the other experience  losses from the dip.
There are time to buy and time to sell depending on why we are selling. There are people that are making consistent profits from the market whether the market goes down or up. The market need to have liquidity for price changes to occur. If everyone of us continue to trade there coins in the market, there will be high market volatility that will keep price on motion.

I wish more people  who sell will realize that it is better to hodl rather than wanting to sell and rather than sell, they should  increase their portfolio  as there are rumors and speculations of bitcoin rising to an all time high again.
There are still people that are selling since we all have different opinions about the market and when to buy and sell. The market is big enough for us to buy and sell immediately depending on why we are buying or selling. If everybody decided not to sell then the market is not going to move and liquidity is noy going to be added to the market. It is the frequent buying and selling that is making the market to keep moving and having volatility that traders take advantage of to make profits.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
June 16, 2023, 08:40:23 PM

If you are a good investor, you will never get out from a certain investment losing just because the prices have gone so very low and bad. Know that the crypto market is highly volatile so always be open for price fluctuations as it’s a natural thing in the crypto market. And while others are withdrawing and selling their coins, I believe holding on to your investment is always the best option. Just know when to hold or sell, so you will never be investing at a loss.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
June 16, 2023, 08:47:25 PM

If you are a good investor, you will never get out from a certain investment losing just because the prices have gone so very low and bad. Know that the crypto market is highly volatile so always be open for price fluctuations as it’s a natural thing in the crypto market. And while others are withdrawing and selling their coins, I believe holding on to your investment is always the best option. Just know when to hold or sell, so you will never be investing at a loss.
The best option when prices drop low is to accumulation, but what if they don't have reserve budget?
This becomes one of the problems when they see an opportunity to buy lower, so maybe not all decisions to sell low are wrong especially if they know how to rebuild their portfolio. I'm sure this mindset is shared by most traders, but of course it's different for long-term holders.

Traders are expected to be able to manage trades and minimize the risk of loss by setting cut losses, but investors don't have to do this. Traders tend to sell rather than buy, but if they know that accumulation is a good way to recover losses (especially in case of a trend reversal), then they will.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
June 16, 2023, 09:05:34 PM

Its isn't a new thing, most of the time we can see people are selling when price is falling but the real whales are behind all the purchases and they consider it as big discounts. I don't think that searches about crypto can be considered as a data related to quitting but we can see the matter of SEC and Binance affected the price a bit which is again not really a new thing happens.

So this is not going to be an end of cryptocurrency so one who thinks in that way are going to be the losers.
Price decline do not just happen today, it’s never a new thing actually as crypto prices could be dropping low or surging high depending on the market season, and those factors that happen to affect the market. However, if you have a weak heart and is easily faint when the market turns red, then change for the better. If you keep on tolerating that, you will never be successful in any form of investment.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
nlovric

Activity: 336
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 18, 2023, 09:16:52 AM

As an investor it is critical to take a smart and analytical approach to the extremely unpredictable crypto market. While it is true that costs can soar and circumstances can appear unfavourable it is not always a good idea to make decisions entirely on momentary price swings. It is essential to comprehend the characteristics of the cryptocurrency market and its inherent volatility. However it is equally crucial to do in depth study and analysis taking into account elements other than only price changes. You can decide whether to hold or sell an investment by carefully examining its fundamentals researching market patterns and keeping up with pertinent news and happenings. This strategy enables you to handle the market ups and downs with a long term perspective increasing your chances of success while lowering the risk of making losses on your investments.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 18, 2023, 11:27:16 AM

I think that each of us should think about ourselves, our circumstances and our financial situation and make the best decision for us.
Investing should always be a well-considered decision, based on concrete analysis and market research.
We must always have a concrete investment plan and a clear exit strategy, and it is recommended to always diversify investments into different asset classes in order to reduce investment risk.
Honestly, I don't care what other investors do, whether they buy or sell. I follow my investment plan and when I meet my investment goals then I will sell.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
June 18, 2023, 11:47:26 AM

Now many people are getting out of crypto, online search about crypto have gone down so much compared to 2021, isn't this 2020 all over again? People are good at one thing, when they should be buying is when they always quit, I believe we are at that same place again, are you bold enough to keep investing? The next 48 hrs is even more crucial for crypto because of the inflation data, which can affect the price even more, but remember that nothing comes easy, you have to be ready to see your goals getting achieved.
And I know also that some investors remain because they trust crypto and its investment. And despite the SEC issues against shitcoins, they remain calm knowing that it never affects the entire market, not with these potential coins that play a big role in the crypto space.
Doubts could make you think negatively and get you to make a wrong move like leaving crypto. Of course, I don't encourage you to keep holding them forever but selling them is an option as well.
We see some investors quitting crypto these days but believe that they will come back soon because they know that crypto is a profitable investment.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Peanutswar
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1103

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2023, 01:05:21 PM

People invest in crypto because they trust it, and some of them have a plan and the preparing next price movement in case it's all about the knowledge and preparation. If you just invested in crypto without proper understanding of how it works and without a plan to entry and exit for sure you will get an immediately unrealized loss.
Investor afraid of the next price dip immediately pulled out their money and feared to lose more of their cash it's now survival of the fittest who trust the market.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
CageMabok

Activity: 1008
Merit: 820

View Profile
June 18, 2023, 01:06:23 PM

We all did not plan the same thing before getting into this, and everything still depends on the financial situation we are in. For some people, it is really difficult to invest for the long term because they believe that cryptocurrency is something you should get into and start making cool money. However, for me, as long as cryptocurrency is still there, nothing can make me stop. I am into a crypto for a long time, so if I stop working on cryptocurrency, it will be like losing to myself.
You really have dedicated yourself to cryptocurrency, and actually it's pretty good if it's born from your own heart without any coercion from others because when you feel success from cryptocurrency that you base yourself on, of course there will be a lot of enjoyment what you can feel. And I'm sure that you are also very familiar with the risks that exist in cryptocurrencies if you have been working in the crypto space for a long time so there are many things that you might have seen for yourself in the crypto space.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
June 18, 2023, 03:45:31 PM

I know that some people are already losing their cool because of the crazy things going on with crypto lately, the SEC, and their security nonsense, I can't help but think that Gary Gensler is just manipulating the entire market for a good entry point, he was into crypto right from the start, I heard that he likes cardano and I am sure that he knows how to make money through crypto lows.

I do believe that he is just bluffing everyone around. Remember what happened to Doge Coin where its price exploded on the market after Elon Musk announced its advertisement? Probably, it is the same case even this year. With the influence of Gensler in the cryptocurrency world, for sure he is somehow trying to influence and manipulate the market since what derives the price of cryptocurrencies are the people who are willing to pay for it in the first place.

I somehow disagree but everything depends on you. With the fork happening in 2024 and by basing it purely on price history index, the price of BTC may skyrocket once again in the coming months and/or years. Perhaps, you are also trying to manipulate everyone for your own gain.... kidding!
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 649

View Profile
June 18, 2023, 09:51:32 PM

You can’t expect the market to stay on its highs all the time. Sometimes there will always be inevitable factors that will make the market look more bloody and pull the crypto prices down. But hey, this is normal in the market especially for bitcoin. Bitcoin may seem dropping it’s price at some point but expect that it will never settle on that price forever. Bitcoin is bound to reach its all time high so it’s price will slowly clim again until everyone sees its price already at its peak. That is the reason why quitting will never be the best option. Instead, do the DCA and continue to take advantage while the price is still at its best entry.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 650

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 18, 2023, 09:55:04 PM

I’m not in a panic mode since I know what we experienced at the moment will never last. I know the price will come to increase gradually so we need to be more patient and still look more positive despite of the price drops. And as much as possible, keep DCAing while the price is a perfect buy, as we cannot do this anymore when bitcoin price has certainly reach its all time high.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Bushdark

Activity: 924
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 21, 2023, 10:32:10 PM

Any person that want to quit as a crypto trader can do that at there own misfortune. We should be responsible for every decision that we take when it's of good or eveil. If we take a good decision, it's going to affect us positively and we are going to be happy with ourselves but when we adamantly go for the wrong decisions, the result will shake us and make us regret why on earth we ever think of taking that kind of decision. Those who have taken the wrong decisions before and regretted it would understand more of what I am trying to express.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2023, 06:17:59 AM

Real investors would have stepped in at this time, they know this phase will pass and market will rebound again, those prices were bargain, may be still are  Grin

I can't help but think that Gary Gensler is just manipulating the entire market for a good entry point, he was into crypto right from the start, I heard that he likes cardano and I am sure that he knows how to make money through crypto lows.

We can point fingers at certain happenings/people for causes, but in broader view it's just market cycle.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
YUriy1991

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
June 22, 2023, 06:45:49 AM

The best option when prices drop low is to accumulation, but what if they don't have reserve budget?
This becomes one of the problems when they see an opportunity to buy lower, so maybe not all decisions to sell low are wrong especially if they know how to rebuild their portfolio. I'm sure this mindset is shared by most traders, but of course it's different for long-term holders.

Traders are expected to be able to manage trades and minimize the risk of loss by setting cut losses, but investors don't have to do this. Traders tend to sell rather than buy, but if they know that accumulation is a good way to recover losses (especially in case of a trend reversal), then they will.

Everything has consequences in trading, I have also experienced this where fresh funds are needed immediately, especially if the price is at its lowest point at that time. Estimating that the value of our investment has dropped dramatically, but the number of coins/tokens we hold has increased. Right, and this needs to be straightened out and explained here as you say, not that selling at a lower price is always wrong. Investors can focus on strategically rebuilding their portfolios. Only those who have a strong mentality can do it.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: