Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:04:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ImaginAIry NFTs: Merging the Power of AI and Blockchain for Unique NFT Creations  (Read 57 times)
bounty0z (OP)

Activity: 142
Merit: 70

View Profile
June 13, 2023, 01:20:06 PM

Introducing ImaginAIry NFTs: Merging the Power of AI and Blockchain for Unique NFT Creations!

Hello Bitcointalk community!

I'm thrilled to introduce you to ImaginAIry NFTs, a project I've personally developed with the aim of creating a unique intersection between AI and the exciting world of NFTs.

ImaginAIry NFTs allows users to generate unique images from AI models and mint these images as NFTs. Our platform is user-friendly and is designed to make the process of creating and minting NFTs as simple as possible.

I'm excited to share that we've recently gone live on the Optimism network, ensuring faster and more affordable transactions for our users.

To celebrate, we've launched an art competition themed 'Optimism: Towards a Green Future' and 'The Ethereum Journey'. We're inviting artists, creators, and anyone with a spark of creativity to participate and stand a chance to win rewards!

🎉https://twitter.com/ImaginAIryNFTs/status/1668403084903448576🎉

Our smart contract is also verified and available for review on Etherscan, promoting transparency and trust in our platform.

Visit our website to learn more and start your AI art journey today!

Looking forward to seeing you all there!
Twitter  Medium

#ImaginAIryNFTs #AI #NFTs #Blockchain #ArtCompetition
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: