Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:06:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How high will Bitcoin rise, or fall, in 2023?  (Read 270 times)
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
June 21, 2023, 12:05:30 PM

The elections will be held a few months from now. Biden might lose. A possibility as simple as this would bring so much change in the playing field. It could mean a lot. For example it could mean Gensler will be replaced in the SEC. So it isn't really a big factor that the Biden administration isn't a fan. Bitcoin is actually growing in the US under his watch.

I think the worst that could happen to the price is that it will fall all the way to $20,000. At best, I think it is possible for Bitcoin to reach $40,000 in the last quarter of the year.
Many crypto enthusiasts are rooting for Biden to lose the upcoming US election. Let the presidential candidate who values cryptocurrency win.

Despite the SEC's warning against cryptocurrencies, bitcoin has been trading at a stable price of $25k-$28k+ for the past few months, perhaps 2-3 months. It hasn't moved above or below this level, and it hasn't yet dropped under $20k. Since we have already completed half of the year and have two more quarters left, it will be a wonderful sensation if bitcoin soars to the price of $40k before the end of the year.
I am not really into politics but if it's a good thing for the cryptos if Joe Biden lose then I guess I will also support those who are anti on him. Does SEC gives a warning about cryptocurrencies? If it's about its risk, they must not worry because people in the crypto world already knows that but thanks for their concern. It's not the one that cause the BTC price to decline but it's about their conflict against Binance.

It's okay if Bitcoin became stable at $25k but as long as it won't drop up to $20k or below it because that is already alarming. For now, crypto people are still bullish but $40k seem to be their new target within this year from the former $80k and $100k.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 21, 2023, 05:11:32 PM

No one knows the exact price or how far the price will rise this year,we still on dip but there is still a big chances of rising in the next couple of months i think bitcoin will reach 50 to 60k$ before year end this was my own thoughts. There is no accurate prediction but based on my observation price is slowly rising this time and if this rising continue we will be having a new ATH few months from now.
I think when you look at the current situation, it's easy to say that it could be possible to make that much profit, I know that it's not going to be simple but it can be done and I think it will happen. I hope that it will happen quickly but until it happens we just need to make sure that it can't be done any other way any time soon.

The increase we had right now means something good, and that is why I believe that we are going to end up with a good profit later on. I know that people are looking into the market like it's on a bull run already, and we are at June only, think about what could happen until December. I think your estimate of 50k is not too far off, I think that could happen by the time December comes around.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: