Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:57:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Searching Vanitygen with seed + passphrase generator (CUDA GPU Mode)  (Read 167 times)
unamic (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2023, 05:29:26 PM

Hey everyone, as the title describes I'm looking for something like vanitygen that generates not only the private key but also a seed of 12, or 24 words length if necessary also with passphrase.

Important is also that everything runs with a Nvidia RTX 3XXX / 4XXX and creates multiple formats, BTC, ETH, LTC, DOGE...

I had found something on Github which is already very nice with GUI:
https://github.com/adrijano/Bitcoin-wallet-cracker

Even if it is actually a Bitcoin cracker, something like this is also suitable for generating wallets and the pattern like "1Love" can be found via search.
If you can write the whole thing automatically into a file or directly as CSV with columns, that would be perfect.

Maybe there is already something in the direction, a GUI is nice but not necessarily necessary, the seeds and passphrase I find more important.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3269

View Profile
June 15, 2023, 11:56:26 PM

I think what you are trying to find is something like vanitygen, except that it searches mnemonics instead of private keys.

More specifically, you want something that will generate a mnemonic phrase such one of the first addresses in the derivation path matches the pattern, given an optional passphrase, a derivation path and a pattern.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
unamic (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2023, 02:48:58 AM

I am looking for something that creates a 12 or 24 seed long seed by GPU, at best with passphrase and is swapped out to a file.
nc50lc
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 5724

Self-proclaimed Genius

View Profile
June 17, 2023, 05:32:40 AM

Even if it is actually a Bitcoin cracker, something like this is also suitable for generating wallets and the pattern like "1Love" can be found via search.
If you can write the whole thing automatically into a file or directly as CSV with columns, that would be perfect.
You can't use the Mnemonic generated by that tool in almost all Bitcoin wallets.
I checked it and the first step is quite good which generates a random set of words from "BIP0039.txt" and then set random a 'BIP39 passphrase' from your "password list.txt".
However, it generates the address from the first half of the seed derived from the above (used as PrvKey) instead of deriving a master private key and extended keys using the standard derivation paths.

Plus, I can't find a way to search vanity addresses with it.
It's totally meant for cracking and its mnemonic is just a way to generate entropy, not for wallet generation purposes.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
unamic (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2023, 06:01:38 PM

You can't use the Mnemonic generated by that tool in almost all Bitcoin wallets.
I checked it and the first step is quite good which generates a random set of words from "BIP0039.txt" and then set random a 'BIP39 passphrase' from your "password list.txt".
However, it generates the address from the first half of the seed derived from the above (used as PrvKey) instead of deriving a master private key and extended keys using the standard derivation paths.

Plus, I can't find a way to search vanity addresses with it.
It's totally meant for cracking and its mnemonic is just a way to generate entropy, not for wallet generation purposes.

That means the script is not a good way to generate a wallet that i use for finanical stuff? but have the script, if i use 24 words a lower entropy with the wallet applications that use bip39? i mean every 24 words have same entropy?
nc50lc
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 5724

Self-proclaimed Genius

View Profile
June 18, 2023, 04:44:19 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2023, 10:12:06 AM by nc50lc

-snip- but have the script, if i use 24 words a lower entropy with the wallet applications that use bip39? i mean every 24 words have same entropy?
I don't get what you mean but, in simple words: the 24words that you've created with that tool wont restore the same address it generated if imported to any wallet.

That means the script is not a good way to generate a wallet that i use for finanical stuff?
If you use the tool in a secure environment like in an Air-Gap machine, then using the WIF private key it generated is secure enough.
But based from the OP and title, it's not the tool that you're looking for since you can't use the mnemonic and BIP39 passphrase.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████