Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:30:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy ETH as much as you can....  (Read 1117 times)
taufik0911

Activity: 1274
Merit: 104

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2023, 04:56:07 PM

I see ETH to become next blessing in disguise, I remember when it was around $100 people condemned it not to go anywhere within the space of a month interval ETH shuck the price in 500% increase and today is about $1800 let's watch and see ETH will create unbreakable records, channel some useless coins you have to ETH and relax in future.

ETH is good to buy and hodl for future purposes, you can also buy Islamic coin in subordinate.
Islamic coin is one of the newly altcoin ready to blast up the market. The management of Islamic Coin is based on Islamic principles, making it a suitable medium for investment in new projects that share similar values. Unlike investing in well-known cryptocurrencies, investing in Islamic Coin is not considered a speculative activity, with its first-mover advantage, Islamic Coin has the potential to become a catalyst for the active participation of the 1.8 billion-strong Muslim community in the world of cryptocurrencies. Islamic Coin is the native coin of Haqq, the proof-of-stake (PoS) blockchain that runs on Cosmos using the EVMOS protocol, it goal was to provide a means of participation in the digital economy for devout Muslims around the world. Islamic Coin is referred to as a Shariah-compliant asset and is described as being halal.
ETH (Ethereum) has indeed proven itself as a reliable investment over time, with substantial price growth. It continues to hold promise for the future. As for Islamic Coin, it appears to be an interesting altcoin that aligns with Islamic principles, potentially appealing to the Muslim community's values. Being Shariah-compliant and considered halal, it may attract investors seeking ethical investments. However, as with any investment, it's essential to conduct thorough research and consider factors like project fundamentals, team, and market dynamics. Diversifying investments and staying informed will help make well-informed decisions in the crypto space.

Nazmul012

Activity: 780
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2023, 06:50:25 PM

Your Points are valid enough to have an interest on eth. No need to prove that eth is trustworthy and secure investment among altcoins industry for newbies as well as professionals. After bitcoin,  eth is the most brightest star which doesn’t have any lawsuit or others issue but which make people satisfied with fast transactions, updated blockchain as well as others incredible features with increasing value. So in my opinion, It'll still have a big space to grow up more than now

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
|MINER|

Activity: 1134
Merit: 423

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2023, 07:38:34 PM

I see ETH to become next blessing in disguise, I remember when it was around $100 people condemned it not to go anywhere within the space of a month interval ETH shuck the price in 500% increase and today is about $1800 let's watch and see ETH will create unbreakable records, channel some useless coins you have to ETH and relax in future.
If there is one other trusted coin after Bitcoin, it is Ethereum.  And so it goes without saying that it will be well placed in futures. In short, you don't have to worry about security in Ethereum just like you can relax by investing in Bitcoin for the long term. You just need a proper DCA management for investment.  Moreover, every time Bitcoin touches a new all-time high, Ethereum also touches a new all-time high. So there is no doubt that its price will go above its previous all-time high in future.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
RewFrew

Activity: 574
Merit: 140

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2023, 11:44:20 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2023, 05:52:40 AM by RewFrew

Ethereum is best coin in cryptocurrency market. It’s position 2nd on cryptocurrency market. ETH is Such coin which no need to justify without hagitation anyone can buy ETH. Some month ago ETH price was $100-$300? Now ETH price is near about $1900. Who bought ETH in Deep they will be huge profited. Who are missed to big invest in bitcoin he can get chance to buy Ethereum. I think within short time Ethereum price will go Moon. It will be second bitcoin i strongly believe it.

Wahyuihib

Activity: 593
Merit: 10

Rexx

View Profile
July 28, 2023, 11:47:35 PM

eth is an alternative investment apart from bitcoin.  so anyone, both new users and old users are required to have eth as an investment that they must make if they want to be successful in trading crypto

]     ►   BUY REXX   ◄          ───────────
PRESENTS A WIDE ARRAY OF DECENTRALIZED SOLUTIONS ACROSS VARIOUS SECTORS[/url]
●   FACEBOOK   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   TWITTER   ●[/center]
JunkieMiner

Activity: 412
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2023, 06:53:46 PM

It depends on the person portfolio, some people have a better portfolio, then they should buy it for a long time to hold it with having some big pump. And if a person like me who are doing day trading, I think don't need to buy it as they have  a little portfolio to holding it for long time.

███ TWITTER █████████████████ LIANG ████████████████████ WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN ██████ Banking Eco-System █████ FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ AMM ███████████████████ MEDIUM ███
Oneandpure

Activity: 2058
Merit: 306

View Profile
July 29, 2023, 08:35:00 PM

For altcoin trading Ethereum is the best choose depend on stable and consistent at top higher price than other altcoin, current Ethereum price above $1,880 and keep consistent up every day and worth for short term trading than other altcoin not good progress for raising to higher price. Have few moment when Ethereum dropping drastically after bitcoin price crash almost $15k and Ethereum on $1k, but without need longer time and Ethereum success wake up almost $2k and seems how good progress development with Ethereum. Need hold Ethereum as our portfolio than other coins without know until how long stable on lower price, Ethereum looks promising and follow up with bitcoin price than other altcoin can't follow when bitcoin going up.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
VFalcon

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2023, 06:56:52 AM

Nowadays it's rare that any coins can surprise me, so I'm looking more at stable coins that are growing steadily, such as TFS. Probably everyone has already heard about it, but I can't help but share it here
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 30, 2023, 04:30:33 PM

ETH will surely become something huge in the future. With network upgrades bound to increase the Ethereum blockchain's capacity, we should expect market prices to go all the way to the moon real soon. It's no secret ETH has first-mover advantage over its competitors. After all, "De-Fi" and NFTs wouldn't had been possible without ETH. A market price of $2k per coin is nothing considering that there's more to Ethereum "than meets the eye".

If all goes well, we should see ETH hitting north of $5k in the future. The sky is the limit to how far will the cryptocurrency go. As long as you don't invest more than what you can't afford to lose, there should be nothing to worry about. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Boomber

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 04, 2023, 12:35:22 PM

I don't understand why Ethereum can be recommended for investing now,
because if I see that Ethereum is nothing special anymore after Ethereum 2.0 was launched,
and even this platform has abandoned some of their users, and switched to platforms with cheap gas fees like BSC or Polygon .

because Ethereum is the king of altcoin and the first blockchain to have a smart contract, so of course that makes Ethereum will remain popular and an option for long term investment, because the price of Ethereum will definitely continue to increase very high and will remain in the top 2 on coinmarketcap, so many people believe to investing and holding Ethereum for the long term.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2023, 06:34:59 PM

because Ethereum is the king of altcoin and the first blockchain to have a smart contract, so of course that makes Ethereum will remain popular and an option for long term investment, because the price of Ethereum will definitely continue to increase very high and will remain in the top 2 on coinmarketcap, so many people believe to investing and holding Ethereum for the long term.
I'm holding long until now, buying Ethereum while it was still at $500. and these top Altcoins certainly make good investment advice besides Bitcoin.
ETH is indeed the king of Altcoins and still no one can get past it. layer 2 projects were also born under Ethereum and are becoming popular today. Ethereum became the main center of the Altcoin that was born at this time.
So buying ETH now for the long term can provide quite a good profit and be more trusted.
Hildentine

Activity: 284
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2023, 07:33:24 PM

ETH is a great and strong project and according to my experience is that definitely it will go to the moon in future and ETH already show a good reputation but if they solve there high fee issue definitely they will be made best coin in crypto..

══════════════☛Liang☚═════════════
Banking Eco-System
lalabotax

Activity: 1540
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
August 04, 2023, 09:15:28 PM

ETH (Ethereum) has indeed proven itself as a reliable investment over time, with substantial price growth. It continues to hold promise for the future.
No doubt, ETH has these all.
And our hope is to have as much ETH as possible.
However, pay attention to good money management so that we really still use free money when investing, no matter how much we love these coins. And for me, ETH is the coin that I chose after Bitcoin. Like Bitcoin and also Ethereum.

As for Islamic Coin, it appears to be an interesting altcoin that aligns with Islamic principles, potentially appealing to the Muslim community's values. Being Shariah-compliant and considered halal,
This is the first time I've heard about this. Maybe the concept is good to put forward sharia values. However, I agree with your thoughts, is it possible for a coin like this to survive and continue to grow in the market? Or is it only part of the hype project that only promotes?

Raflesia

Activity: 2338
Merit: 570

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2023, 09:56:52 PM

As for Islamic Coin, it appears to be an interesting altcoin that aligns with Islamic principles, potentially appealing to the Muslim community's values. Being Shariah-compliant and considered halal,
This is the first time I've heard about this. Maybe the concept is good to put forward sharia values. However, I agree with your thoughts, is it possible for a coin like this to survive and continue to grow in the market? Or is it only part of the hype project that only promotes?
Hey, I just heard about this coin but I personally don't really like this kind of thing because I think the concept of bringing things to religion I think is not very good because it is precisely things like this that can create debate.
On the other hand when talking about progress I don't think I need to see anything whether it's about white papers or roadmaps because I think things like this are only temporary because the thing for tokens like this is that regardless of the name islamic or ordinary meme coins, they will still only make pump and dump schemes after that they are discarded.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Kaliandra

Activity: 347
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 05, 2023, 04:47:41 AM

currently Ethereum is still leading the altcoins as it is still in the rankings
2 on cmc, and ethereum is the most popular altcoin for now but of course we won't know for the future. but in this case everyone has their own altcoin which is held and relied on like the top 10 altcoins at cmc. In my opinion, the way to invite you to invest is not good, because everyone has their own right to make their own choices.
My User ID is 553628

Activity: 30
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 05, 2023, 06:05:25 AM

What if we don't have any useless coins and only useless coin we have is ETH? Grin Grin
Have you ever thought about that? I won't buy more ETH as I believe I have more than enough.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 06, 2023, 06:00:22 PM

ETH is a great and strong project and according to my experience is that definitely it will go to the moon in future and ETH already show a good reputation but if they solve there high fee issue definitely they will be made best coin in crypto..

There's no doubt that ETH will eventually solve the "high gas fee" problem. My biggest concern is ETH's disregard towards decentralization. Its scaling tactics are making it more centralized than ever. First it was the PoS upgrade, and now it's going to be the increase of the staking collateral from 32 ETH to 2048 ETH. Not only that, but subsequent network upgrades will benefit L2 (off-chain) scaling solutions more than L1 (main chain). This will move most people away from ETH, making it more centralized and vulnerable agaisnt external attacks.

Instead of going all in ETH, I'd suggest you diversify between ETH and ETC for complete peace of mind. The latter is much more decentralized and cheaper to use for day-to-day payments. It's the original version of Ethereum after all. You'll never know when Ethereum (ETH) will fail, so it's best to prepare yourself for the worst. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: