Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:47:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This year is dumping ground for bitcoin  (Read 664 times)
bestcoins1

Activity: 2226
Merit: 722

View Profile
July 02, 2023, 03:16:41 PM

I think there is no disposal for Bitcoin. In the crypto market, there are always sellers and buyers of bitcoin and that is a natural thing. If you look at the condition of the bitcoin market recently, it seems you are wrong to say that there has been a disposal of bitcoins. Where the price of bitcoin is currently increasing again and trading in the range of $30k-$31k.
Now the price of Bitcoin even looks more stable at a price of $ 30K+ and it proves that Bitcoin is not just thrown into the market by many people. Because with the stability of the price as seen now in the market, it proves that currently there are still very many people who want to buy and store Bitcoin safely without thinking about throwing it away carelessly. And I believe the $31K level will be crossed again by Bitcoin if there is no deeper drop this month.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2023, 11:18:48 AM

I think there is no disposal for Bitcoin. In the crypto market, there are always sellers and buyers of bitcoin and that is a natural thing. If you look at the condition of the bitcoin market recently, it seems you are wrong to say that there has been a disposal of bitcoins. Where the price of bitcoin is currently increasing again and trading in the range of $30k-$31k.
  OP comment was in a time where Bitcoin was low and dumping and hence is no longer relevant. At present bitcoin is recovering from it's downtrend and we are seeing more demand than supply, so we can assume that the bear trend is stopping and a reversal is occurring. Still these are cycles and the comments here should be an indication as to how the common people respond to bear markets.

For now just keep buying and forget about what the OP said. In fact forget about anything that anybody says and only treat the prices as numbers.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
uswa56

Activity: 812
Merit: 211

View Profile
July 11, 2023, 12:54:11 PM

All the time being this year has not really record a tangible price increase that's why people are dumping bitcoin for now. I consider more buy before now but I think is wise we use our wisdom to hold on or stay bitcoin idle for now, let's see what could have be the reason for this drastically continues price falling. Am thinking weather is reducing in figures, or other market products have reduced its value, or have America caught Satoshi and warn him to stop this bitcoin from gaining value? Talk please, but my advise is to reduce your buying strategies and watch.
Precisely this year the movement of the Bitcoin price is quite positive and do you continue to want that the price of Bitcoin continues to increase, the movement of the crypto market is not like that friends, we have to be realistic and if you follow the price of Bitcoin from the past then you don't need to worry about anything, now buy Bitcoin at the price low and trust me Bitcoin will always recover from its last high.
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 12, 2023, 09:26:52 AM

OP comment was in a time where Bitcoin was low and dumping and hence is no longer relevant. At present bitcoin is recovering from it's downtrend and we are seeing more demand than supply, so we can assume that the bear trend is stopping and a reversal is occurring. Still these are cycles and the comments here should be an indication as to how the common people respond to bear markets.

For now just keep buying and forget about what the OP said. In fact forget about anything that anybody says and only treat the prices as numbers.
I wouldn't say it's "irrelevant", I think it is as relevant as it gets, why? Because we are talking about something that would make a lot more sense over course of some period and how would you make profit with it? The best thing to do in this case would be making sure that people who has seen a little bit of drop reacted the way OP reacted and that's a terrible thing, and that means we are going to see a little bit of drop here and there in the future and people may react like OP again as well.

We need to ignore them and try to make sure that we are doing the best we could possibly do. I am not saying that we are not going to make any profit at all, all I am saying is that it's going to be a tough situation and it should be very careful situation.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Mario Yamasaki

Activity: 737
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 04:19:55 AM

Today bitcoin is rising again and makes me even more optimistic that this year the price will easily reach $ 50k, there is still about 5 months left to be able to see the price of $ 50k, I'm sure the conflict between CZ vs SEC will not have a big impact because CZ's reputation in the market is very strong and if it later loses in court there will be no market shocks because all Binance operations will be normal.
YUriy1991

Activity: 924
Merit: 223

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 06:58:52 AM

Today bitcoin is rising again and makes me even more optimistic that this year the price will easily reach $ 50k, there is still about 5 months left to be able to see the price of $ 50k, I'm sure the conflict between CZ vs SEC will not have a big impact because CZ's reputation in the market is very strong and if it later loses in court there will be no market shocks because all Binance operations will be normal.

Of course @Mario Yamasaki , the price will go up step by step and if we look at market developments even though there are events or incidents that are very closely related to market price movements for example as you mentioned they are just small ripples on BTC's journey to price recovery and what is certain is several huge demand for BTC in the time frame you mentioned and selling pressure is reduced. I think that's the main factor. Yes / BTC is now priced at $ 31,315 it takes another $ 18,685 to $ 50K and if we divide it for 5 months as you estimate per month it should be able to reach $ 3,737. Now. The question is whether this progress will be achieved without more obstacles and obstacles??

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
TravelMug

Activity: 2646
Merit: 833

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 08:19:22 AM

Yes, don't worry about the CZ vs SEC though, it seems that this issues have been forgotten, or least taken a back sit because the price seems to be rallying to $31k-$32k.

As for CZ, his Binance is still standing so his reputation is not hit, on the contrary if he can prove that SEC is wrong then it will be huge for him and BNB. Just like what happen to Ripple right now, they have defeated SEC and the judges favors them. Go check out how big Ripple right now, it just overtake BNB as the top 4 crypto in the market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Doan9269

Activity: 882
Merit: 580

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 12:13:51 PM

I don't know where some people got their own research from in saying that this year will be a dumping ground for bitcoin after considering that bitcoin has always been bearish althrough the Q1 of this year, it is also very important that we know that bitcoin is a volatile cryptocurrency and can change at any point in time base on the signals received from its market demand and supply, Binance case with SEC is no more a thing of concern because they will always finds a means to settle themselves and either of their decisions had nothing to influence the bitcoin market price to dump or pumped even if the worse happened that Binance US closed down, they still have Binance global.
CageMabok

Activity: 980
Merit: 803

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 06:34:27 PM

Big shocks probably won't be there for Bitcoin, but it won't necessarily be the same for Binance. Because CZ is just facing a problem that might not be much different from the problem that has arisen at XRP. And now everyone can also see how XRP increased in price and grew after they won in court, so I think it only affects the target audience, not for the market and Bitcoin because market conditions and Bitcoin are not defined by their problems (XRP and Binance ). However, market conditions and Bitcoin are always determined by the level of purchasing power that continues to grow over time.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
inthelongrun

Activity: 1764
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 06:50:22 PM

I don't understand what this guy is talking about. From the date this post was created, bitcoin went on to grow more than 20% of its price. And if we talk about this year's bitcoin price performance, we are nearly 200% up already. So it doesn't make any sense that this year is totally a dumping ground. I even believe that bitcoin price will reach between $35k to $40k at its highest this year. Generally, bitcoin price movement this year is the opposite of last year's movement.

Maybe OP is expecting bitcoin to only increase in price with no corrections along the way? Or bitcoin will return to its ATH this year? I observed that it is always the inexperienced newbies that are getting desperate and disappointed every time bitcoin hits a correction.   

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1151

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 06:56:32 PM

~Snip
Big shocks probably won't be there for Bitcoin, but it won't necessarily be the same for Binance. Because CZ is just facing a problem that might not be much different from the problem that has arisen at XRP. And now everyone can also see how XRP increased in price and grew after they won in court, so I think it only affects the target audience, not for the market and Bitcoin because market conditions and Bitcoin are not defined by their problems (XRP and Binance ). However, market conditions and Bitcoin are always determined by the level of purchasing power that continues to grow over time.
Even if you say bitcoin won't have much impact from the Binance and XRP cases, basically such cases will affect the market. Bitcoin could be affected if Binance goes down, it's because Binance is an exchange that has had a huge impact on the growth of crypto users over the years. I can't imagine how low the bitcoin price will be if Binance fails and is closed, surely the bitcoin price will be dumped badly.

Today bitcoin is still too easy to lose its value, even after the day before it managed to reach $ 31,800. As I write, the price of bitcoin has fallen by more than $1600 over the previous day even as some altcoins have skyrocketed.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
South Park

Activity: 2898
Merit: 796

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
July 15, 2023, 11:29:29 PM

~Snip
Even if you say bitcoin won't have much impact from the Binance and XRP cases, basically such cases will affect the market. Bitcoin could be affected if Binance goes down, it's because Binance is an exchange that has had a huge impact on the growth of crypto users over the years. I can't imagine how low the bitcoin price will be if Binance fails and is closed, surely the bitcoin price will be dumped badly.

Today bitcoin is still too easy to lose its value, even after the day before it managed to reach $ 31,800. As I write, the price of bitcoin has fallen by more than $1600 over the previous day even as some altcoins have skyrocketed.
Even if bitcoin is unique and irreplaceable it is not as if it trades alone and it does not receive any influence from other coins and assets, binance to this day is still the most influential exchange we have on this market and when we add the coins it has released this makes it even more influential, so if binance were to disappear then we can be sure the price of bitcoin will drop the moment this news was made public, however such crash is a temporary occurrence and if possible we will need to take advantage of it as the price will eventually recover.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2023, 02:49:04 PM

Many predictions that this year will dumping again, but in my opinion the market will rise and be proven since March the price continues to survive at the level of $ 30k, although many are worried about the global economic conditions that will make prices decrease but in my opinion, the market will continue to rise.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2184
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
July 22, 2023, 01:04:53 PM

let's see what could have be the reason for this drastically continues price falling.

There are many reasons which affect the price of Bitcoin. If a negative news regarding any exchange or big companies associated with Bitcoins comes in public, then people just panic and sell their Bitcoins. As there is more number of sell orders then buy orders for Bitcoins, this makes the price fall more. This signifies that when the demand is low, the price also goes down. This is one of the main reason for which we see drastic change in the price of the coin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
CageMabok

Activity: 980
Merit: 803

View Profile
July 22, 2023, 02:14:04 PM

Many predictions that this year will dumping again, but in my opinion the market will rise and be proven since March the price continues to survive at the level of $ 30k, although many are worried about the global economic conditions that will make prices decrease but in my opinion, the market will continue to rise.
Global economic conditions will not be bad forever, and neither will crypto market conditions. Especially now that everyone has seen how the conditions have been for the crypto market so that it can be said that the current situation has started to improve and also has the potential to continue to get more optimal improvements this year. I'm still pretty confident that Bitcoin's price reading this year will pass $35K as the resistance near $30K is still very strong right now.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Ayers
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1024

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
July 22, 2023, 02:28:15 PM

Global economic conditions will not be bad forever, and neither will crypto market conditions. Especially now that everyone has seen how the conditions have been for the crypto market so that it can be said that the current situation has started to improve and also has the potential to continue to get more optimal improvements this year. I'm still pretty confident that Bitcoin's price reading this year will pass $35K as the resistance near $30K is still very strong right now.

Things have improved dramatically if we compare to what happened in 2022. Although there is still a possibility of the market being dumped, with the economic situation gradually stabilizing and no major incidents occurring in the market, the case of dumping is quite low.

Bitcoin price prediction for this year, $35k target is really not that hard to achieve as we are very close to it. We have maintained well above $30k, and I also believe $35k is possible. But what I am thinking is will bitcoin continue to rise when it hits $35k, or will it correct again? We are still over 270 days away from the halving, too far to expect a real bull season.

fzkto

Activity: 2268
Merit: 439

Cashback 15%

View Profile
July 22, 2023, 05:58:49 PM

let's see what could have be the reason for this drastically continues price falling.

There are many reasons which affect the price of Bitcoin. If a negative news regarding any exchange or big companies associated with Bitcoins comes in public, then people just panic and sell their Bitcoins. As there is more number of sell orders then buy orders for Bitcoins, this makes the price fall more. This signifies that when the demand is low, the price also goes down. This is one of the main reason for which we see drastic change in the price of the coin.
The cryptocurrency market is very manipulative so indeed some news can pump up or dump the price. For example recently sec dumped the price of some pos-coins, having claims that these coins can be securities. After that almost all altcoins dropped a lot. And just the other day ripple did x2. It's a paradox.

HUGE
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
South Park

Activity: 2898
Merit: 796

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
July 27, 2023, 11:08:07 PM

When the demand is on the low side even a news which on the past would not have been considered big enough to move the market could do so, for this reason bear markets are so difficult to trade as not only the price is falling and trying to buy at the time is like catching a knife, now you have to worry about every little single thing and if a big negative news were to emerge at that point a trader may experiment some important losses.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 808

View Profile
July 28, 2023, 01:50:37 PM

The cryptocurrency market is very manipulative so indeed some news can pump up or dump the price. For example recently sec dumped the price of some pos-coins, having claims that these coins can be securities. After that almost all altcoins dropped a lot. And just the other day ripple did x2. It's a paradox.

I wouldn't say bitcoin is prone to manipulation, yeah there could be FUD being spread by some groups to really deter the market price. But at some point, investors are getting wiser not to listen to it. As compare to let's say the altcoin market, which I believed can easily be manipulated by the devs and then some pump and dump groups.

And that's why the price of bitcoin remains steady or at least we have a good support line at $30k'ish and we might not see a new bottom price this year. We have reach it when the price goes down hard to $15,500 because of the FTX collapse. So I'm not seeing any dumping, it might be a close increased in the price for this year, but I guess it's better that way instead of a downward trajectory.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 02, 2023, 12:10:37 PM

We can feel the prediction that the market this year will weaken until now, since March or almost 5 months ago the price seems difficult to pass $ 30k, of course many think that the bull run is still far away so many are selling immediately due to many factors such as impatient wait.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀