Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:57:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Prime Number Cross": Unveiling a Shocking Breakthrough in Cryptography?  (Read 25 times)
JohannesX (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 17, 2023, 12:00:44 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2023, 05:15:51 PM by JohannesX

Dear Bitcoiners,

I would like to present to you a fascinating hypothetical idea related to prime number theory and its application in cryptography. It involves the concept of the so-called "Prime Number Cross" (or shorter "prime cross") developed by German chemist Peter Plichta*.

The basic idea behind the Prime Cross, as I understand it as a layperson, is the notion of a spiral arrangement of the number sequence based on 24 vectors/segments. By highlighting the prime numbers within this arrangement, a pattern similar to the Templar Cross is formed.

>> Out of a total of 24 vectors, only 8 vectors can contain prime numbers! (while the other 16 vectors fundamentally exclude prime numbers)

This means that prime numbers are arranged according to a certain pattern and are not randomly distributed! This would be a tremendous breakthrough in prime number computation and could potentially have revolutionary implications for cryptography, comparable to the RSA breakthrough mentioned by AI, at least.

Imagine how efficient and fast prime number computation would be if we didn't even have to consider the majority of numbers ("RSA PrimeX"-Algo). Cryptographic techniques like RSA, ECC, Hash etc relying on the difficulty of factoring large numbers into their prime factors could significantly benefit from such increased efficiency. To the best of my knowledge, no number (except for 2 and 3, as shown in the graph) has been discovered outside these 8 sequences that is prime.

I myself have no programming skills, so I wouldn't know how to apply Plichta's idea in this field or the actual depth of its impact. However, the AI mentioned that this approach would be much more efficient compared to the conventional methods if it indeed works. That is why I am presenting it here for discussion, with a catchy title ; )

Important infographics:

https://i.ibb.co/MSQrg69/plichta-prim-number-cross-english-by-maeckes.jpg

https://www.plichta.de/plichta/images/plichta/a_raum_und_zeit_01.gif

great animated graphic

---
    * more info in english:

@mods: Could you may move this topic to "Serious discussion"? I couldn't do this as non-junior. Thank you![/list]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: