Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:40:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Linea Voyager Quest Discussion  (Read 387 times)
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 24, 2023, 03:40:51 AM

Creating the thread to all forum users who are engaging on Linea Voyager Quest. Heads up to all, we can all discuss and help out each other upon completing this task for the Linea testnet campaign on galxe. Im starting off the discussion with the official link of Galxe campaign:

https://galxe.com/Linea/campaign/GCzWYUZXj4

Also its quite comparable the last quest with 2500 points to the normal quest of Linea through on chain and off chain weekly task. 11m total participants vs 300k plus means the difference are too big for real users.

A lot of "new" projects try to be better at something compared to other projects, and that makes me laugh because Bitcoin has probably the worst blockchain them all and still at the time, hell even ETH has worse than most others and still at the second place, and BNB was third for so long and will be third again I am sure and it's just a centralized money toy of CZ.

If you think that there is something that you can technically do that makes the project liked a lot more, then you haven't figured out what makes a project stand out. What makes a project stand out is the marketing, if you do marketing and PR very well then people will be on your side defending you against anyone else and put their money into that project as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yhiaali3
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1866

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2023, 04:40:54 AM

I don't know what Linea Voyager Quest is, can you give me a quick info about it?

cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
July 24, 2023, 12:05:40 PM

If you think that there is something that you can technically do that makes the project liked a lot more, then you haven't figured out what makes a project stand out. What makes a project stand out is the marketing, if you do marketing and PR very well then people will be on your side defending you against anyone else and put their money into that project as well.
Dont know but thats how the market or new projects work out in the degen space eversince. I doubt that it will be beyond the control of the project when marketing of some community becomes viral as long as they benefited to it. Surely they will come up with it with some sort of rewards to their users.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
July 24, 2023, 05:04:32 PM

I don't know what Linea Voyager Quest is, can you give me a quick info about it?

You may want to read this one: https://blog.galxe.com/linea-voyage-public-testnet-quest-with-galxe-fd58e6958114?gi=c294e448a517

However, their 9-week testnet campaign is already over and the Linea Mainnet is now live and running.

All participants who have completed the quests are being given commemorative NFTs by Linea based on their leaderboard rankings.

Although there's no confirmed Linea token yet, but these NFTs being rewarded to us are going to be the "ultimate passport" for countless future airdrop rewards (especially projects under the Linea Build ecosystem).

There are even rumors about OTC buying and selling Linea Voyage commemorative NFTs for as much as $1k+ because they know how valuable is this in the long term.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
yhiaali3
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1866

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2023, 05:29:06 PM

You may want to read this one: https://blog.galxe.com/linea-voyage-public-testnet-quest-with-galxe-fd58e6958114?gi=c294e448a517

However, their 9-week testnet campaign is already over and the Linea Mainnet is now live and running.
Thanks for the clarification, I missed it, I didn't know it was over.
Good luck to all participants.

JunkieMiner

Activity: 412
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2023, 08:03:05 PM

What you guys' think that Whether Linea will give an airdrop? Or what will be the worth of the Airdrop ? Any guess? Because they had already send us the NFT's according to the points we had claimed in the Galxe Campaign of Linea. I'm posting it here, because this post is all about Linea, so, I thought creating a new post will not be better as this one is sufficient.

███ TWITTER █████████████████ LIANG ████████████████████ WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN ██████ Banking Eco-System █████ FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ AMM ███████████████████ MEDIUM ███
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
July 25, 2023, 09:22:37 PM
Merited by cryptoaddictchie (1)

What you guys' think that Whether Linea will give an airdrop? Or what will be the worth of the Airdrop ? Any guess? Because they had already send us the NFT's according to the points we had claimed in the Galxe Campaign of Linea. I'm posting it here, because this post is all about Linea, so, I thought creating a new post will not be better as this one is sufficient.

The strategy of big projects like Linea is that they do not announce airdrop and snapshot date in advance in order for others to catch up "farming". Instead they would make a surprise once a token is confirmed. That happened back then with Arkham Intel, Arbitrum, Optimism, Blur, Aptos, etc.

The rumors that we have seen on Twitter and other socials regarding Linea airdrop are just speculation especially the fact that those who have participated in the Linea Voyage and minted their commemorative NFTs according to the rank in the leaderboard.

No guarantees or promises are being made here. But as Linea and Metamask (MASK token confirmed) are both owned by Consensys who have raised like $726+ million USD from VCs, the chances of getting a potential airdrop in the future are very high in my opinion.

We just do not know when would it exactly gonna happen. So if I were you, it's better not to expect too much from Linea or any other big project who haven't confirmed an airdrop yet. Much better to be surprised in the future.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
July 27, 2023, 07:49:10 AM

We just do not know when would it exactly gonna happen. So if I were you, it's better not to expect too much from Linea or any other big project who haven't confirmed an airdrop yet. Much better to be surprised in the future.
Yes thats right. Expectation is really hurting so we should relax and calm ourselves even though there is no announcement made. A suprised airdrop is really exciting especially when you found out that you have made the cut and will received those tokens that could be worth a lot.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Hildentine

Activity: 284
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2023, 09:19:59 PM

Linea is a great project they are also send there Testnet users account nft on the basis of there points and they also announcement about airdrop and suddenly come Linea voyager quest everyone who participated in early grap there points and complete quest they are must received benefits in future..

══════════════☛Liang☚═════════════
Banking Eco-System
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: