Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:35:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My hard experience with Bittrex, be aware of their validate request  (Read 209 times)
frank201823 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2023, 03:03:55 PM

Report of crypto wallet scam by official Bittrex customer support!

My bittrex account was blocked without any reason, without any explanation (till now) for more than two months(blocked on Apr 5, 2023)and it has more then 60K USDT equal inside. During this period, I submitted help ticket through their Zenddesk and began to submit kinds of required material/proof, the strange thing is when I satisfy them for the first required proof, they will ask for another proof, again and again, till now I have replied them 13 times and it looks like they enjoy to embarrass me again and again…

Then after such a long boring time until I can not bear such a dick customer service person anymore, I complained to their Support on Twitter, then I received reply to let me PM @BittrexSupportl, from there I was told they have a validate tool integrated (https://app.validatorsync.com/) and ask me to follow the validate process then I can withdraw my credit at their exchange immediately.

Then I found out on its so called validate site it requested to retrieve Private Key of my crypto wallet! Based on few last piece of trust plus there is very little of balance of this crypto wallet, I provided Private Key of my crypto wallet and it began to sync but it never went through, then after few minutes I receive a private message on Twitter from  @BittrexSupportl, they told me my wallet should be “active”, I got confused, I told them this wallet is active since it can send/receive payment, then they told me IT SHOULD HAVE BALANCE INSIDE! I was scared: why do you need balance (and not small balance) inside my wallet for the validation process after you grap my private key?

Afterwards, I clearly rejected to add balance to this wallet, they furthermore told me I can use another crypto wallet even it has no connection with their exchange as long as it has balance (that is what they called “active”) inside!

Only then did I react: Get your private key of crypto wallet and ask you put balance in it – ISN’T THIS JUST A SCAM TRICK? And it is from OFFICIAL EXCHANGE SUPPORT? WTF!

I would like to share my story because I don’s want more people cheated by this Exchange, I believe they play this trick all the time, that is why I heard they got fined by SEC once and requested to shut down their US business.

Feel free to spread this painful story to as many people as possible, this exchange is not worth to register and trade, because they can block your account at anytime without any reason and a lot of tricks waiting for you!  Beside, it has very high commission fee compared with other CEX, extremely low trading volume: if you spend some time to watch there you will see all are bots trading!

If you are press, you can contact me to get the chat records on Twitter with @BittrexSupportl, my Twitter is @emman200211

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2023, 03:11:20 PM

My bittrex account was blocked without any reason, without any explanation (till now) for more than two months(blocked on Apr 5, 2023)and it has more then 60K USDT equal inside.
Bittrex closed their operations months ago.
Bittrex Shuts Down US Crypto Exchange Due to 'Regulatory Environment'
Important Message For Bittrex U.S. Customers. Their official announcement
Having previously announced that Bittrex U.S. filed Chapter 11 bankruptcy, we have obtained permission from the court to allow customers that meet the necessary regulatory requirements to access their accounts and withdraw their remaining assets. See this article for more details.
That article was updated 2 days ago.

Then after such a long boring time until I can not bear such a dick customer service person anymore, I complained to their Support on Twitter, then I received reply to let me PM @BittrexSupportl, from there I was told they have a validate tool integrated (https://app.validatorsync.com/) and ask me to follow the validate process then I can withdraw my credit at their exchange immediately.
I did not read any information about those support account and channel, in this article.

Did you fall into a phishing site?
frank201823 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2023, 04:12:57 AM

It is not a polish site, my account is in their global site not US site:https://global.bittrex.com/, I still can access my account but they disabled withdraw. Now they just negalect my any inquiring or request (Request ticket in their Zendhelp: #3146812), I think that is the way they eat a lof of money from customers, I did experiment:I registered another another account and tried to trade actively for a couple of days, then paused to use that account for 3 days, then it was blocked again (of course I did not leave any cent in that account this time)...
RickDeckard
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 3006

View Profile
June 18, 2023, 09:04:34 AM

Then I found out on its so called validate site it requested to retrieve Private Key of my crypto wallet! Based on few last piece of trust plus there is very little of balance of this crypto wallet, I provided Private Key of my crypto wallet and it began to sync but it never went through, then after few minutes I receive a private message on Twitter from  @BittrexSupportl, they told me my wallet should be “active”, I got confused, I told them this wallet is active since it can send/receive payment, then they told me IT SHOULD HAVE BALANCE INSIDE! I was scared: why do you need balance (and not small balance) inside my wallet for the validation process after you grap my private key?

Afterwards, I clearly rejected to add balance to this wallet, they furthermore told me I can use another crypto wallet even it has no connection with their exchange as long as it has balance (that is what they called “active”) inside!
The website that you just linked is very sketchy to say the least. Every option on it leads you to the same page, and none of the social buttons listed on the bottom page are working. Plus, their GitHub page leads to nowhere. Are you sure this link was provided by their official account? As it stands I have high reasons to believe that you just have been drained from all your funds once you supplied that website with your private keys. There are many scammers scanning exchanges support pages so that they are able to target users that are both angry and desperate to access their account - meaning that they would use any tools that may give them hope to access them.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
June 18, 2023, 10:03:49 AM
Merited by RickDeckard (1)

Uhh.. I'm pretty sure Bittrex's official support twitter account is @BittrexSupport, not @BittrexSupportl. You got duped broski. Watch out for fake Twitter accounts — always remember, fake followers can be bought cheaply.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
RickDeckard
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 3006

View Profile
June 18, 2023, 11:26:42 AM

Uhh.. I'm pretty sure Bittrex's official support twitter account is @BittrexSupport, not @BittrexSupportl. You got duped broski. Watch out for fake Twitter accounts — always remember, fake followers can be bought cheaply.
That same account also doesn't seem to have any kind of content being made. They simply retweet other users tweets and nothing more. They even point to a tweet user that doesn't exist (@Bittrex). By buying fake followers they even were able to have more followers than @BittrexSupport (their official twitter support alias - ~ 12k followers vs. ~3.6k followers).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Oneandpure

Activity: 2044
Merit: 306

View Profile
June 18, 2023, 06:28:53 PM

First, I am sorry to heard your Bittrex account problem for withdrawing fund but which kinds your account created as Bittrex global or registered as US operation. Based on this link "Bittrex to halt US operations by end of April", Bittrex with US operation have stop withdrawing at the end April and actually you can't withdrawing all your fund because has reached deadline for withdrawing fund.

You can contact with Bittrex support and asking has chance for withdrawing your fund because its not small fund, but based on your story seems registered with Bittrex US operation because account have been blocked last two months is the same with deadline day for withdrawing fund to all Bittrex US operation user.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2023, 11:46:17 PM

Fake accounts and will be directed to shady steps, phishing sites. Losing identity documents and money too if the scammer can succeessfully wifhdraw from Bittrex.

It is very basic mistake that should be avoided by people who join cryptocurrency market. Because many scammers in this market but they don't use very complicated scam methods.

Collection of comprehensive guides on identify and avoid scam projects
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 27, 2023, 07:28:22 PM

It is not a polish site, my account is in their global site not US site:https://global.bittrex.com/, I still can access my account but they disabled withdraw. Now they just negalect my any inquiring or request (Request ticket in their Zendhelp: #3146812), I think that is the way they eat a lof of money from customers, I did experiment:I registered another another account and tried to trade actively for a couple of days, then paused to use that account for 3 days, then it was blocked again (of course I did not leave any cent in that account this time)...

So the site you're using is not from US neither clone which means your account is on hold for verification and you have to go through what their support asks you to do so via the site. 

But since you posted this on social media you became prey for the scammers who contacted you like the support team of the site and tried to execute another hack attempt.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2023, 07:37:00 PM

I hope you can get back what is yours. I think most CEX are now facing the problem of regulation, and your account might be a part of it or something that is affected. It's going to be hard if the users are not notified or something. I remember that there are notifications before anything else. Might you have missed it?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
June 29, 2023, 09:19:05 PM

My bittrex account was blocked without any reason, without any explanation (till now) for more than two months(blocked on Apr 5, 2023)and it has more then 60K USDT equal inside. During this period, I submitted help ticket through their Zenddesk and began to submit kinds of required material/proof, the strange thing is when I satisfy them for the first required proof, they will ask for another proof, again and again, till now I have replied them 13 times and it looks like they enjoy to embarrass me again and again…

Only then did I react: Get your private key of crypto wallet and ask you put balance in it – ISN’T THIS JUST A SCAM TRICK? And it is from OFFICIAL EXCHANGE SUPPORT? WTF!

I would like to share my story because I don’s want more people cheated by this Exchange, I believe they play this trick all the time, that is why I heard they got fined by SEC once and requested to shut down their US business.

Feel free to spread this painful story to as many people as possible, this exchange is not worth to register and trade, because they can block your account at anytime without any reason and a lot of tricks waiting for you!  Beside, it has very high commission fee compared with other CEX, extremely low trading volume: if you spend some time to watch there you will see all are bots trading!

If you are press, you can contact me to get the chat records on Twitter with @BittrexSupportl, my Twitter is @emman200211

Seriously who is still using BITTREX,i could remember dumping this exchange since 2018, which they were the top 1 exchange so far, even with what BINANCE is facing with SEC currently i cant go back in trying to use BITTREX even if they are the only exchange out there. You just have to be careful with excahnge websites at them moment and also mind where you store YOUR PRIVATE KEYS

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
yhiaali3
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1854

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2023, 04:51:45 AM

Surely this is not the official account of Bittrex Support, I remember that the Twitter account of the Bittrex exchange was previously hacked, for sure this is a phishing account using the same name, this happened to me once but I immediately exposed them and blocked it.

Any account that asks for your private key is scam without any doubt. What confirms that it is a scam is that it requested that your wallet be active, that is, there is a balance in it. Certainly, it wants to steal your balance. Do not trust any account on Twitter or Telegram. Do not give your private key to anyone, support or anyone else.

slaman29
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1212

Livecasino, 20% cashback, no fuss payouts.

View Profile
June 30, 2023, 08:46:42 AM

Sorry to tell you OP but it's fake support. Hope you now moved all funds to a new wallet.

You scammed yourself, really. How on earth do you expect that you reach the wrong Twitter support and not expect to get scammed? Twitter support is usually for contacting but you never resolve things there in DM. They even tell you about it (that they will never ask fr private info on social media).

Bittrex US only. Bittrex Global, which is probably where OP is posting about, is still very much active.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1040

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2023, 02:13:04 PM

Haha, good move but I think the official support was not official. I remember my early days when I was joining the airdrops and for the profit booking, I deposited my coins to an exchange which I don't think so currently active named on the coin HEX. When I did face the issue with my deposit and withdrawal as usual I dropped a message on their official telegram group and boom after that a spammer responded to me on time and asked for my personal details related to the account and by all means I did provide him because there was nothing in the wallet.

After that, he asked me how I did deposit my coins and I said from Metamask, suddenly he said its the problem with your wallet share the key with me and You know what I did provide that key as well because there was also nothing after that, he said for validation and testing I need to deposit 0.5 ETH on the account. I said WTF, for the sake of 20$ I need to deposit now 125$ and I took the exit from there he made so many PMs but haha I just ignored him so accidentally I got saved from a Scam.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

View Profile
July 05, 2023, 09:00:02 PM

Surely this is not the official account of Bittrex Support, I remember that the Twitter account of the Bittrex exchange was previously hacked, for sure this is a phishing account using the same name, this happened to me once but I immediately exposed them and blocked it.

Any account that asks for your private key is scam without any doubt. What confirms that it is a scam is that it requested that your wallet be active, that is, there is a balance in it. Certainly, it wants to steal your balance. Do not trust any account on Twitter or Telegram. Do not give your private key to anyone, support or anyone else.

It is incredible how a problem can compound even further due to not checking the sources of information the OP is using, it seems he is simply being subjected to a standard KYC verification process which for some reason or another it may be taking too long for their tastes, however given enough time and that everything is in order then the OP should be able to get their money out, however then they contacted some scammers on Twitter believing they were part of Bittrex support, fortunately it seems they did not fall for it and they did not lost money to those scammers.
RewFrew

Activity: 574
Merit: 140

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2023, 06:17:21 PM

Then I found out on its so called validate site it requested to retrieve Private Key of my crypto wallet! Based on few last piece of trust plus there is very little of balance of this crypto wallet, I provided Private Key of my crypto wallet and it began to sync but it never went through, then after few minutes I receive a private message on Twitter from  @BittrexSupportl, they told me my wallet should be “active”, I got confused, I told them this wallet is active since it can send/receive payment, then they told me IT SHOULD HAVE BALANCE INSIDE! I was scared: why do you need balance (and not small balance) inside my wallet for the validation process after you grap my private key?

Feel free to spread this painful story to as many people as possible, this exchange is not worth to register and trade, because they can block your account at anytime without any reason and a lot of tricks waiting for you!  Beside, it has very high commission fee compared with other CEX, extremely low trading volume: if you spend some time to watch there you will see all are bots trading!

I am using Bittrex Exchanger from 2016. I think Bittrex is good exchanger. I not fall this kinds of situation till now. Bittrex is big exchanger and their support team are very strong. First time i fall small problem for KYC. But after complete KYC i am using Bittrex smoothly. When i fall any small problem support team help me to be released. So i think may be you contract will scammer so your problem not solved. You found fake twitter account. So it happened. I think if you able to contract support team with valid documents your problem will be solved.

goaldigger

Activity: 2338
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 07, 2023, 08:42:51 PM

Sorry to tell you OP but it's fake support. Hope you now moved all funds to a new wallet.

You scammed yourself, really. How on earth do you expect that you reach the wrong Twitter support and not expect to get scammed? Twitter support is usually for contacting but you never resolve things there in DM. They even tell you about it (that they will never ask fr private info on social media).

Bittrex US only. Bittrex Global, which is probably where OP is posting about, is still very much active.
There’s a lot of fake support in Twitter, too bad for OP to fall on that trap.
If you are going to contact the support then use the site option for the support, don’t trust any link easily or else you will be a victim as well. Accept your mistakes OP and I hope you learned your lesson here. Contact the real support to address your concern and save your funds from those scammers.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
July 08, 2023, 12:35:09 PM

It is incredible how a problem can compound even further due to not checking the sources of information the OP is using, it seems he is simply being subjected to a standard KYC verification process which for some reason or another it may be taking too long for their tastes, however given enough time and that everything is in order then the OP should be able to get their money out, however then they contacted some scammers on Twitter believing they were part of Bittrex support, fortunately it seems they did not fall for it and they did not lost money to those scammers.
Yes, it is incredible. It's like a double kill for us, in case we also get victimized by those fake people pretending to be a part of the company they are having a problem with. There were lots of them not only in Twitter but there are simple signs to look out to detect them.

Usually, they are not verified but they use a profile picture with a small blue check just to give an illusion that they are verified but any wise person can detect it immediately. Another one is they are usually the first to private message you. It's only hard if the official account has been hacked although a company can always give a warning about this matter if the issue haven't been resolved yet.

AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 08, 2023, 09:17:33 PM

Fake accounts and will be directed to shady steps, phishing sites. Losing identity documents and money too if the scammer can succeessfully wifhdraw from Bittrex.

It is very basic mistake that should be avoided by people who join cryptocurrency market. Because many scammers in this market but they don't use very complicated scam methods.

Collection of comprehensive guides on identify and avoid scam projects

scammers are good in creating the name as they can imitate the official name but with added letter that you can't notice at first glance. or some will change the l to i or I to l. so yeah, the OP got duped by a fraudster. should copy paste the official channels as i don't think official sites would go to the extent of ruining their image if they still have business to protect with.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1352

Cashback 15%

View Profile
July 08, 2023, 10:00:27 PM

People have stopped dealing with bittrex for months before their official closure. Perhaps the one you spoke with is one of their representatives whom still have access to the platform's services and cheated you out of your money. Or it's possible that they are also fake people trying to imitate the official support of Bittrex for you to gain trust on them blindly. Be wary of these people trying to agin access to your account using unconventional methods like this. Official customer supports from platforms don't ask these information as they probably have access to it and would want you to confirm questions, not you giving every information to them.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: