Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:54:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free badge on Debank (Potential airdrop)  (Read 191 times)
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1315

View Profile
June 18, 2023, 03:23:10 AM
Merited by dbshck (4)

For those who are able to claim uni airdrop before and does have a lot of on chain activities within the past days. You might want to get some free badge from debank totally gas free. Just connect your wallet to see if you are eligible. If you dont trust this defi product. Simply use revoke.cash to cancel allowance though not neccesary since you will not confirm any transaction for this.

Link: https://debank.com/badge

Disclaimer: Sharing for your info and not obliged to do so (Im not a part of the team or anyhow promoting this)

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
June 19, 2023, 04:54:08 AM

I heard that debank might actually have an airdrop. No idea why but it’s possible.

Basically you just need to use the site with your wallet and send tips to other addresses. You can also buy a domain that they are selling and it’s definitely going to get you points for the airdrop.

So there are some props if you are actually using the website daily.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2023, 11:34:33 AM

Basically you just need to use the site with your wallet and send tips to other addresses. You can also buy a domain that they are selling and it’s definitely going to get you points for the airdrop.

So there are some props if you are actually using the website daily.
Yes probably I think $100 worth of domain but who knows what could be the criteria, it seems those are all positive interactions. Anyway the badges Ive posted are free and depends on wallet activity might also worth checking old wallets that are eligible for this.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
dbshck
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2440
Merit: 1616

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
July 22, 2023, 02:01:08 PM
Merited by cryptoaddictchie (1)

Some new badges have been released in the past month, including for Arbitrum, ENS, and Optimism airdrop recipients. Go claim it if you haven't!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2023, 02:31:29 AM

Some new badges have been released in the past month, including for Arbitrum, ENS, and Optimism airdrop recipients. Go claim it if you haven't!
Got claimed my arbitrum badge but not for the other two cause I dont have those. Have you got yours? Also the other badges open are way hard to get like its for whales peeps out there.

Im not sure why debadge has something like this, do you think this can be a criteria for some sort of retroactive airdrop?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
dbshck
Staff
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
July 28, 2023, 06:27:05 AM

Got claimed my arbitrum badge but not for the other two cause I dont have those. Have you got yours? Also the other badges open are way hard to get like its for whales peeps out there.
Yes, I've claimed ARB, OP, and ENS airdrop badges. The TVF badges are meant for influencers I think. There's no way for regular people like us to get that much followers on Debank Cheesy

Im not sure why debadge has something like this, do you think this can be a criteria for some sort of retroactive airdrop?
It's probably just a good way to get users engagement. The airdrop chance is very slim in my opinion. I don't see the reason for them to create a token. Unless they're going to expand their services that could justify a token in the future.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2023, 07:04:35 AM

Yes, I've claimed ARB, OP, and ENS airdrop badges. The TVF badges are meant for influencers I think. There's no way for regular people like us to get that much followers on Debank Cheesy
Wow congrats on that. Surely you got a lot of money from those. I only get the early drops like uni, 1inch, dydx and some unknown drops too. But lately I didnt active on doing airdrop so I missed OP. Its amazing that you are actively doing this retro thing on defi while being an admin staff herr on forum.

It's probably just a good way to get users engagement. The airdrop chance is very slim in my opinion. I don't see the reason for them to create a token. Unless they're going to expand their services that could justify a token in the future.
Yeah you are right. But who knows since doing an airdrop without much services wont be useful at all but we all knew these guys are unpredictable when it comes to something like this.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Husires
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1284

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2023, 07:48:25 AM

Where can I find out the news about Potential airdrop, and will it be of value, meaning a profit of $ 100 to $ 500, or will I get low-liquidity tokens that are difficult to sell? I do not have information and did not participate in any badge airdrop, so what are the risks that may arise if I link my wallet to debank.com/badge and do I need to have a balance or not?

Thank you for sharing this information and i will google it.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2023, 12:47:09 PM

I do not have information and did not participate in any badge airdrop, so what are the risks that may arise if I link my wallet to debank.com/badge and do I need to have a balance or not?

Thank you for sharing this information and i will google it.
Just go on official website of debank and youll see the badges section there. There are different category to claim badges like the badge of uni airdrop. If you have receive it before on your wallet you are able to mint this badge and there is no transaction fee for this but only a confirmation on your metamask. There are others too like 1000days old wallet on eth, or gas fee spent on eth and etc.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
dbshck
Staff
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
August 12, 2023, 07:01:36 AM

Yeah you are right. But who knows since doing an airdrop without much services wont be useful at all but we all knew these guys are unpredictable when it comes to something like this.
Yesterday DeBank announced they are launching the DeBank chain, currently in testnet. https://twitter.com/DeBankDeFi/status/1689963919614611457. It's another L2 built on Optimism stack, like Base and opBNB. To try the Debank chain testnet you have to request the gas token from the faucet which is only available on Rabby wallet.

It all makes sense now. Up until this point I didn't know Rabby and DeBank were built by the same team. This is a very clever user acquisition efforts by them. I've heard good things about Rabby wallet before but couldn't be bothered to move from MetaMask. With this DeBank chain testnet, I finally try the Rabby wallet and I really love it. It's way better than MetaMask in terms of user experience.

So yeah, Rabby x DeBank chain is a direct competitor to MetaMask x Linea, in a way. I think the launch of the DeBank chain 99% confirms there will be an airdrop for DeBank chain in the future, most likely in 2024 when they launch the mainnet.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2023, 07:09:05 AM

It's just now that I read of Debank and if it's a competitor of Metamask and the like, I think I would like to give it a shot.

Does it interact with the hardware wallets out there like Trezor and Ledger wallets? I have issues with Metamask and it's time to change IMO.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2023, 01:08:09 PM

It all makes sense now. Up until this point I didn't know Rabby and DeBank were built by the same team. This is a very clever user acquisition efforts by them. I've heard good things about Rabby wallet before but couldn't be bothered to move from MetaMask. With this DeBank chain testnet, I finally try the Rabby wallet and I really love it. It's way better than MetaMask in terms of user experience.
Hows the user experience mate? Hearing your feedback is like an excitement for us haha not to miss this activity on debank. Can I ask if you have minted the web3 ID and do some follow for follow on socials. Cause there are rumors found on github about criteria on possible airdrop like these:

- More than $1k funds
-minted webID worth $97
-TVF greater than 0

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
dbshck
Staff
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
August 12, 2023, 01:18:59 PM

Hows the user experience mate? Hearing your feedback is like an excitement for us haha not to miss this activity on debank.
Nice UI, so much more functionality, e.g. approvals review, default multichain support, gas top-up, and better safeguard around transactions. It's so much better than MetaMask in my opinion.

Can I ask if you have minted the web3 ID and do some follow for follow on socials. Cause there are rumors found on github about criteria on possible airdrop like these:
- More than $1k funds
-minted webID worth $97
-TVF greater than 0
I haven't mint the Web3 ID and building followers on DeBank because I didn't think there'll be an airdrop. But with this new information, I'm planning to build my TVF slowly (still have a few months, no rush Cheesy) and mint the Web3 ID soon.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2023, 01:23:57 PM

Nice UI, so much more functionality, e.g. approvals review, default multichain support, gas top-up, and better safeguard around transactions. It's so much better than MetaMask in my opinion.
Nice to hear that. Its same on metamask? Like they have their own app and does they have extension chrome like most apps? Can we just import our wallet to use there or needed to create a new one?

I haven't mint the Web3 ID and building followers on DeBank because I didn't think there'll be an airdrop. But with this new information, I'm planning to build my TVF slowly (still have a few months, no rush Cheesy) and mint the Web3 ID soon.
Im sure since you are active, you have seen the leak rumors about these requirements. But it said that it is a criteria option not mentioning an airdrop so we shouldnt have our high hopes. But what I feared about this tvf is being expose to much since its a web3 wallet with your socials. So a bit hesitant to expose my activity on different chains. You know feels like someone watching you, not bad for influencers since they are transparent and can have others a copy trade. But for simple shrimps like me 😂 not sure though.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
August 12, 2023, 01:32:59 PM

For those who are able to claim uni airdrop before and does have a lot of on chain activities within the past days. You might want to get some free badge from debank totally gas free. Just connect your wallet to see if you are eligible. If you dont trust this defi product. Simply use revoke.cash to cancel allowance though not neccesary since you will not confirm any transaction for this.

Link: https://debank.com/badge

Disclaimer: Sharing for your info and not obliged to do so (Im not a part of the team or anyhow promoting this)

As of now I am not qualified for either of them yet. But most likely I will start off with Rabby Wallet task to mint the badge. My wallet is still under 100 days old as this is just a burner.

For minting the Web3 ID that cost around $96, I will mint once I have enough incoming funds this month as I was kind of managing my funds very well especially that I do not have any stable job yet (hopefully Sei airdrop would be the biggest answer but not expecting much from them) and my clients weekly aren't that consistent too.

For now, I'll just hang on for a while until I've got incoming delayed funds and some "miracles".

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2023, 05:33:11 PM

For minting the Web3 ID that cost around $96, I will mint once I have enough incoming funds this month as I was kind of managing my funds very well especially that I do not have any stable job yet (hopefully Sei airdrop would be the biggest answer but not expecting much from them) and my clients weekly aren't that consistent too.

For now, I'll just hang on for a while until I've got incoming delayed funds and some "miracles".
Thats fine mate. Even me doesnt minting it yet, its quite expensive actually for an unsure airdrop. But probably something will be useful for that kind of webID for sure. Anyway lets hope for more incoming airdrop funds surely aside from debank there are tons of upcoming drops that would be worth a lot and if werr lucky could bag some really juicy profits.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
dbshck
Staff
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
August 13, 2023, 06:54:42 AM
Merited by cryptoaddictchie (1)

Nice to hear that. Its same on metamask? Like they have their own app and does they have extension chrome like most apps? Can we just import our wallet to use there or needed to create a new one?
Rabby currently has two forms: a chrome extension (like MetaMask) and a native desktop app for Windows and MacOS. I only used the extension version though. Yes you can use your existing wallet by importing your seed phrase. Check it out here https://rabby.io/

Im sure since you are active, you have seen the leak rumors about these requirements. But it said that it is a criteria option not mentioning an airdrop so we shouldnt have our high hopes.
Yeah nothing is ever 100% confirmed until the team announces it Cheesy

I don't know why the ID has to be that expensive. Right now it doesn't even have any utility yet outside of DeBank.

(hopefully Sei airdrop would be the biggest answer but not expecting much from them)
Sei starts trading on the 15th and still no specific details about the airdrop yet. This worries me, even though I'm not sure I'll be eligible cause I don't use the SEI testnet that much.
(Sorry for being off topic Cheesy)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2023, 02:11:14 PM

Rabby currently has two forms: a chrome extension (like MetaMask) and a native desktop app for Windows and MacOS. I only used the extension version though. Yes you can use your existing wallet by importing your seed phrase. Check it out here https://rabby.io/
Okay Im using kiwi app for the browser, you think its compatible too? Also mise browser. But definitely will check the website for info thanks for sharing will try out the debank testnet in few days been busy with other testnet for now.

Sei starts trading on the 15th and still no specific details about the airdrop yet. This worries me, even though I'm not sure I'll be eligible cause I don't use the SEI testnet that much.
(Sorry for being off topic Cheesy)
Yeah no problem, anyway it seems like you did some work for this. I am just hoping for the rewards for atom stakers since they announced that. ( sorry too Cheesy)

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
o48o
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1130

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 13, 2023, 06:57:49 PM

Yeah nothing is ever 100% confirmed until the team announces it Cheesy

So what do you personally think? Would it still be worth time starting to mint those badges with my wallets in order to maybe get an airdrop. Or do you think that they have already snapshotted wallets that are eligble for airdrop? Give me your best guestimate. I might have several wallets that all qualify for many badges. I just always thought they would be just novelty items so not worth time i didn't do it earlier.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2023, 06:57:47 AM

I might have several wallets that all qualify for many badges. I just always thought they would be just novelty items so not worth time i didn't do it earlier.
Thats worth claiming especially its only free or gasless.  Most badges are airdrop related so if you received those project drop you can easily mint those badges. I think they arent doing any snapshot yet since they just release the debank testnet for their own network. So there must be a lot of activities coming for more testing.
Id could be wrong but only my guess. Better to hear dbschk guestimate as he seems professional on airdrops.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██