Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:58:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Passive Income  (Read 595 times)
alexvause7

Activity: 13
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2023, 12:34:47 AM

I use Binance Earn mostly. It's the biggest and most trusted centralized exchange right now. That doesn't mean they will be at the top all the time but currently there is no bad signs for them.
Sure you can get crazy amounts of interest in some of the decentralized systems but most of them are traps. You better win a few to lose all.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
June 29, 2023, 05:05:23 PM

I use Binance Earn mostly. It's the biggest and most trusted centralized exchange right now. That doesn't mean they will be at the top all the time but currently there is no bad signs for them.
Sure you can get crazy amounts of interest in some of the decentralized systems but most of them are traps. You better win a few to lose all.
Not only now but Binance already got that title even before. If they manage to stay on top for years, then maybe they can retain their position for many more years to come. There are being hit by the FUD's from time to time but if we truly believe on them, we shouldn't be affected by those. We know that they are only built to destroy the platform because someone can't accept that they are much better than the rest.

Now, on the main topic about passive income, Binance earn is qualified for it. I might be crazy but I think schemes like that are much better than the usual crypto investing because it allows us to earn double profits. I guess that is because it had some risks but as long as others will follow you, to become vigilant, we can always get out on time before the platform collapse, just in case.

arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2023, 11:53:09 PM

Hey guys!
Have you ever had experience with earning passive crypto income? It's quite interesting subject but I need to be Sure where to put my money cuz there are many platforms that just bankrupt and users never get their money back

Would be grateful to hear your experience!

What kind of passive income are we talking about like it can generate you a profit without doing anything? Since if you after that then maybe scammers will be there to offer there scam platform and present that they can give you a passive profit. You need to avoid this since its obvious scam.

But if you want to deal up with skills then better enhance your knowledge then earn with it. Although there's still unsure that we can earn passively but atleast we can potentially gain here if we are open to learn more knowledge and can trade without getting pressured on market disturbance that might happen.

cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
July 01, 2023, 09:21:40 AM

Hey guys!
Have you ever had experience with earning passive crypto income? It's quite interesting subject but I need to be Sure where to put my money cuz there are many platforms that just bankrupt and users never get their money back.
Yes you could do a passive income on LPing on stablecoins with higher APY. The impermanent loss would not be so high compared to altcoins plus you had a chance to be eligible on potential airdrops. Though its kinda be risky since you are engaging with smart contracts that could be exploitable by some hackers.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2023, 12:37:12 PM
Merited by ultrloa (1)

Dont think that is a good option for anybody and the term "passive income" has been hyped a lot along with people who accept it as a good method to make money because of the term being an oxymoron - you cannot earn if you are passive. Consider the fixed deposit schemes of banks, yes that is a safer method than crypto based investments.

Crazy high amounts of income indicate that something fishy is going on, not that the project is super profitable or doing something revolutionary, that is what bitcoin has done.

What I observed from yield farming is that the long term proposition is not good, you carry a large risk than reward and hence I dont recommend it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
July 08, 2023, 02:05:53 PM

Crypto exchanges are risky if we are to let them hold our coins for the long term. Its investment returns are still better than traditional banks' interest on deposits but the risk is more than its worth IMO. Maybe crypto exchanges should have an insurance system for their deposits to secure their users' funds. SAFU by Binance is a good start but it should not only stay that way. It's mind-boggling though if there are insurance companies that are willing to accept crypto exchanges or due to its volatility it would be too expensive that crypto exchanges are not willing to spend that much.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2023, 12:48:49 PM
Merited by TheUltraElite (1)

Dont think that is a good option for anybody and the term "passive income" has been hyped a lot along with people who accept it as a good method to make money because of the term being an oxymoron - you cannot earn if you are passive. Consider the fixed deposit schemes of banks, yes that is a safer method than crypto based investments.

Crazy high amounts of income indicate that something fishy is going on, not that the project is super profitable or doing something revolutionary, that is what bitcoin has done.

What I observed from yield farming is that the long term proposition is not good, you carry a large risk than reward and hence I dont recommend it.

They should consider that there's no passive income thing on crypto especially if they are dealing it by investments since any of those can go or turn scam. This word us overused by scammers since they want to deceive their investors and make them believe that they can earn that if they invest on the platform those scammers created.

Yield farming I think this is not for long term and it the same with other that only good while its new but when people are done with this it will slowly collapsed.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 10:18:39 PM
Merited by TheUltraElite (1)

They should consider that there's no passive income thing on crypto especially if they are dealing it by investments since any of those can go or turn scam. This word us overused by scammers since they want to deceive their investors and make them believe that they can earn that if they invest on the platform those scammers created.

Yield farming I think this is not for long term and it the same with other that only good while its new but when people are done with this it will slowly collapsed.
Usually newbies or greedy ones are the people who would really get victimized be this on which they would really get blinded on what those offerings that they had able to encounter and if they do see that it is something
that would be giving out that kind of conditions on which earning up without doing nothing then it would really be that turns out to good to be true and that #1 rule that we do have in investment space is that, if there's something that make you money without doing nothing or no hard work but only investment needed then its really a scam. People should realize this but since those noobs doesnt have this kind of thing initially then
they are the ones who do really get caught which is really that sad. If they have just that sensible mind and common sense on how things works and how its done then you might be able to avoid such thing.
Passive income would really be just only possible when you do have a real estate business or rental or any industry which even if you do sleep you are earning but here on cryptospace?
This cant just that be possible and this is why its better to avoid as much as you could.

Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 786

View Profile
July 18, 2023, 12:32:30 PM

Usually newbies or greedy ones are the people who would really get victimized be this on which they would really get blinded on what those offerings that they had able to encounter and if they do see that it is something
that would be giving out that kind of conditions on which earning up without doing nothing then it would really be that turns out to good to be true and that #1 rule that we do have in investment space is that, if there's something that make you money without doing nothing or no hard work but only investment needed then its really a scam. People should realize this but since those noobs doesnt have this kind of thing initially then
they are the ones who do really get caught which is really that sad. If they have just that sensible mind and common sense on how things works and how its done then you might be able to avoid such thing.
Passive income would really be just only possible when you do have a real estate business or rental or any industry which even if you do sleep you are earning but here on cryptospace?
This cant just that be possible and this is why its better to avoid as much as you could.

Because they don't know about what they are trying to enter and just been blinded with the profits discussed to then that's the reason why they easily believe that there's such thing like passive income on crypto investment. If they reach up crypto by realistic approach for sure they might be much careful upon dealing with their investment and gain profits with this.

Passive income still possible if you own a crypto business and it succeed.

But if you are just a simple investor then maybe you cannot get the passive profit you expect.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
yhiaali3
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1857

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2023, 09:01:31 AM

Invest in bitcoin. Investment in bitcoin in a time like this is good because bitcoin price is still low compared to its ATH. Just invest and hold it for months or years to see your coins grow in value.

Do not invest in any organization, buy bitcoin and hold it in your self-custody or self-hosted wallet which is the right thing that you will do. You should be in control of your coins. If you want to be safer, you can use hardware wallet.
I completely agree with you. This is the wise opinion at this time.

Especially as we are approaching the halving by about a year or less so it is very good to start accumulating bitcoin now and wait for a year or two because we will surely see a new ATH after the next halving.

So this is a great opportunity for everyone to take advantage of.

arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2023, 11:06:58 AM

Invest in bitcoin. Investment in bitcoin in a time like this is good because bitcoin price is still low compared to its ATH. Just invest and hold it for months or years to see your coins grow in value.

Do not invest in any organization, buy bitcoin and hold it in your self-custody or self-hosted wallet which is the right thing that you will do. You should be in control of your coins. If you want to be safer, you can use hardware wallet.
I completely agree with you. This is the wise opinion at this time.

Especially as we are approaching the halving by about a year or less so it is very good to start accumulating bitcoin now and wait for a year or two because we will surely see a new ATH after the next halving.

So this is a great opportunity for everyone to take advantage of.

This is early point for anyone to accumulate since hype build up once halving season came so if they want to participate and can able to risk some funds on halving that will occur in future then at early at this year people should accumulate since its bad if we try to have some while bitcoin price is pumping since we might be in bad position with that if price suddenly dump and we buy some at expensive rate since we get FOMO by current condition.

livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
July 26, 2023, 01:14:31 PM

You've said it right that they're a centralized exchange.

Yes, the trust is there by the people but you got to know that these centralized platforms have the full control to your keys and deposits. So, if you put on stake or earn feature of theirs your crypto.

You're aware of the term that they have the control on it and no matter what happens like having a bad faith then your deposit might be affected by it.

Well, this is true. They're showing tremendous gains and percentage and that's a red flag.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2023, 09:51:49 PM

... It's quite interesting subject but I need to be Sure where to put my money cuz there are many platforms that just bankrupt and users never get their money back

The difference between the income received from staking and bank interest is not very large, so you should not risk your funds in search of a high APY. You should remember that sites offering a high APY can be fraudulent, the purpose of which is to encourage a person to place their money there, and then hide.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2023, 03:37:17 PM

Hey guys!
Have you ever had experience with earning passive crypto income? It's quite interesting subject but I need to be Sure where to put my money cuz there are many platforms that just bankrupt and users never get their money back.
I get 8-9% apr on Hive blockchain (https://hive.blog is main frontend), your funds remain in your custody all the time. You can use services like dlease.io to lease your hive. Can undelegate anytime and receive back your hive, it will take 5 days for your undelegation to complete.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Joeyp

Activity: 112
Merit: 37

View Profile
September 29, 2023, 09:37:57 AM

Consider ETH mining with cheap electricity. It will be some costs, but you will have your own ETH mining + you can also use the server for Web surfing.
blockman

Activity: 2912
Merit: 627

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
September 29, 2023, 01:16:50 PM

Consider ETH mining with cheap electricity. It will be some costs, but you will have your own ETH mining + you can also use the server for Web surfing.
ETH is no longer a POW and that's why you don't need electricity or a miner for you to mine it. What ETH now is proof of stake (POS), you need ETH as if you're holding it and that's the power you need to validate transactions. Please check all details on their website.
(https://ethereum.org/en/developers/docs/consensus-mechanisms/pos/)

ffandprofit

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2023, 05:27:57 AM

Really Passive Income in crypto in my opinion would be mining or staking and both of them require a lot of money.

Take example is ETH to run validor node you need 32 ETH in today price it would be ~ $60K which a lot and you do require some technical if solo staking if you choose the other than solo staking you need require less eth but you dont have total control of it and the APY is around 4% but the inflation rate now is more than 4  Grin  yo do the math 

This, I would add the 'classic' of hold a good coin, specially if you can buy in the bear season or early in the implementation, but, PoS coins can be a good choice only if the APY is not unreasonable (5% at most) AND the coin has good fundamentals to back it up

Fun fact: I have seen several centralized exchanges and casinos with offers that can be called passive income programs over the years, all of the ones older than this account aren't around anymore
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 01, 2023, 03:47:12 PM

Fun fact: I have seen several centralized exchanges and casinos with offers that can be called passive income programs over the years, all of the ones older than this account aren't around anymore

Damn true. Cheesy

It isn't really worth the risk for that 5% or 10% but people like to learn the lessons in the hard way so let them realize it on their own.

HODL itself is a way of making money even though it's technically not.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
HunterBTC

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2023, 08:01:10 AM

Crypto cannot always be an arrow, with calculations that are calculated on an uncertain time scale, Crypto will not be able to become the main job, but if we have good luck, it will be able to become the spearhead that produces coffers of currency.
Cryptoearner

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

xdice.io

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2023, 12:32:23 PM

The crypto bull market is predicted to be coming and probably most tokens or coins will touch their new all-time high.
The best way to generate passive income in crypto is to buy different coins in small amounts and hold them for a long. There are high chances that you will generate passive income by just holding most of the coins.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: