Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:57:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DEXTOOLS TRENDİNG  (Read 35 times)
Zapitrinantopik (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2023, 12:48:56 PM

URGENT: Dextools is now blacklisting projects after a couple times that they inorganically trend. However, my network runs deep and I now have the right plugs and insider connections at Dextools to avoid this problem. Make me your go to plug for permanent Dextools trending. Stop paying these BS scammers that cant hold a top 10 spot for shit. Come to me and Its payment after trending every single time ASLONG as the payment is escrowed. Tell a friend to tell a friend. Just bring them to me at $100k LP and $200k VOLUME and we can have them trending in 4 hours. If you dont use me, youll need the project doing $500K - $1M+ in volume.

Most of your old ‘plugs’ for Dextools Trending cant do the job. And by ‘job’ I mean: Non stop Dextools trending in the top 10 that sticks. Key word ‘ sticks’. They’ve offered you a knock off version of the service that they use shitty bots and servers for that simply doesnt work. Its black listed by Dextools. Thats why you need to use me. Also, due to high demand If you want to trend on dextools you’ll need to pick a day to reserve a spot.

Dextools SOLID Trending is now exclusively available!

Requirements:
LP 100K
Volume 250K

- Top3 if good volume
- escrow accepted

Prices: (discount available for 2+ days orders)

ETH 24H $10,000
BSC 24H $9,000

Dm @Mootico on telegram for further details.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: