Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:12:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Price, Where Next  (Read 843 times)
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2030
Merit: 156

View Profile
June 27, 2023, 03:46:59 AM

Since the price of Bitcoin has increased from $25,000 to $30,000 in this month of June, show that the bearish season will still occur before the end of December so that investors can use that opportunity to buy and hold for massive pumping that will going to happen in 2024. It will be difficult for long term investors and short term investors to experience what happened 2022 that made the price of Bitcoin remain low through out the year, which many potential potential used the period to invested huge amount of money on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. I believe, the price of Bitcoin will decrease back to $20,000 before the price will finally hit $40,000 this year for those that wish to sell will use the season to sell and make profits.

BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2086
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
June 27, 2023, 04:08:43 AM

Bitcoin might stay above $30,000 and will go sideways to around $30,000-maybe $40,000 this year, or Bitcoin might go below $30,000 and might reach the $20,000 price again.

Like what happened in 2019, the market is kind of boring because most of the time, it goes sideways. The only good thing about what's happening is that, it is creating a higher lows like what we are seeing right now. I don't believe that we are in a bull market this year now, but I think we are still in the accumulation phase where investors are slowly accumulating Bitcoin in preparation for the bull market that "MIGHT" happen a few months after the Bitcoin halving which happens next year.

The price of Bitcoin might get affected by the decision regarding the Bitcoin ETF filed by Blackrock, and TBH it might go both ways. I just don't know why I feel a bit bad about the acceptance of a Bitcoin ETF from Blackrock (assuming that it will get accepted).

I think history is repeating itself, and what we are going through will be as boring as 2019, and I do not rule out the possibility that we will have another big dumping before the halving. Bitcoin had some rallies in 2019, but in 2020, it was also dumped again before the bull season arrived.
So the possibility of bitcoin falling below 20k is still possible, and I very much hope it happens. That will be our last chance to accumulate cheap bitcoins before the new bull season arrives.

Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1659

View Profile
June 27, 2023, 11:53:01 AM

The last quarter will be interesting though, so short term for me, yeah could boring, but when we enter on what we call the "ber" months, fro September-December, we might see some growth along the way and it could push the price to highs of like $35k-$40k or even higher. And we all know that there will be a lot of FOMO at the end of the year, as we all know that bitcoin halving is 2024. And that's what the mindset of some, it's just like beating the red light and buying at a high price instead of doing DCA and buy at the current price that we have as it is still cheap.
It will always happen, we will see a significant rise as FOMO sets in by many investors who start getting in and don't want to miss the 2024 Halving Hype that will happen.

Though now is the right time to start DCA, May-June had a stronger drop but now it is still in the $26k+ price area.

Let's look at the Bitcoin Monthly Return table again. In the last 2 years, September-December has experienced more declines,
but in July and October, there was a slight increase and maybe this will be a trigger for Bitcoin to reach the $ 30k + price area so that ahead of the Halving the bull run market will be maximized.

And yet the pattern breaks now, June used to be a bad month, but if we look at today's price, we are now in the $30k'ish price, and we have a bullish sentiments now because of the Blackrock news and other companies applying ETF's.

So maybe September-December too might see a very different cycle and now we could be looking for a huge increased like $40k-$50k at the end of the year.

FOMO is already here and possible to continue as long as they are good news to come in the last quarter.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 27, 2023, 11:54:59 AM

a few days ago the price of bitcoin rose dramatically and maybe that price increase is also a sign that the SEC issue is over. my instinct says if there are no more issues like this then the price of bitcoin will continue to rise because more and more people are buying in preparation for a bullish welcome in 2024.
That's an usual expectation, if nothing like this happens again then I would expect the price to go up as well. It's normal that we are not going to end up with a big increase if there are troubles, and Binance thing was a bad one that kept it from going up for a while, but then people ignored it and it reached 30k+ easily.

I think if nothing like that happens then the price will go up is the expected thing but we are not entirely sure if we should expect something like that or not, because if we do not see it happen like that then it wouldn't be a big deal but if we end up with another one then it's going to end up being a big problem since it could cause the price to drop again while we are on the run to go higher these days.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
June 27, 2023, 12:41:50 PM

a few days ago the price of bitcoin rose dramatically and maybe that price increase is also a sign that the SEC issue is over. my instinct says if there are no more issues like this then the price of bitcoin will continue to rise because more and more people are buying in preparation for a bullish welcome in 2024.
I very rarely rely on instinct when it comes to the market and also when it comes to any issue that could affect the market. Because the issues or problems that occur can be known through the news, whether it has actually been resolved or not. Meanwhile, in terms of increasing prices, it will not be accurate if you only rely on instinct, even though most of the price increases are due to the large number of buyers in the market who are attracted to Bitcoin. Because indeed there are many people who are making preparations to see the bullish next year.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2856
Merit: 575

View Profile
June 28, 2023, 08:37:55 AM

Since the price of Bitcoin has increased from $25,000 to $30,000 in this month of June, show that the bearish season will still occur before the end of December so that investors can use that opportunity to buy and hold for massive pumping that will going to happen in 2024. It will be difficult for long term investors and short term investors to experience what happened 2022 that made the price of Bitcoin remain low through out the year, which many potential potential used the period to invested huge amount of money on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. I believe, the price of Bitcoin will decrease back to $20,000 before the price will finally hit $40,000 this year for those that wish to sell will use the season to sell and make profits.
Hopefully this might not be the case. I know that we look for patterns, specially from the past historical logs. But it doesn't mean that it will be the same year after year. There could be deviations just like what we are seeing in todays price movement as no one expect that we would have a break out run to $30k and it here we are after the Binance vs SEC drama.

So I doubt that we will revert back to $20k, at least we have seen the lowest low in this bear market. Everyone is now waiting for the block halving happening in less than a year so everyone is accumulation this season as this could be the final stage of this phase as in this next 6 months the price might grow steady.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Bitcoin_people

Activity: 518
Merit: 328

Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2023, 02:12:41 AM

We've seen the Bitcoin market drop drastically in price over the past year. When the Bitcoin market turned bearish, market liquidity was greatly reduced. In 2023, the Bitcoin market went down a lot, but it is currently in a flat position. If the Bitcoin market starts to halve again right now, the price of Bitcoin will increase drastically in the next year. By mid-2023, Bitcoin markets are bullish and it is going to turn into a bull market very soon. But this happened because of FTX when the market was dumping again. But following the Bitcoin market right now shows that Bitcoin is going to halve in the future and it is pumping again. Right now the Bitcoin market has crossed $31,000 and is expected to stay in a good position for the next month.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Ngemmeng

Activity: 1106
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2023, 01:13:36 PM

Where next? of course BItcoin will go to $ 50k if the price of $ 30k can hold,
therefore we have to monitor it especially especially on weekends the volatility is higher,
if indeed this is not a bull trap then good news for the crypto currency market will arrive.
good news friends, now bitcoin has managed to penetrate $ 30k and to be more precise now the price of bitcoin is around $ 31k.
next $50k ? very likely, but not in the near future as there may be several corrections before reaching that point.
CageMabok

Activity: 980
Merit: 803

View Profile
June 30, 2023, 02:37:50 PM

therefore we have to monitor it especially especially on weekends the volatility is higher,
if indeed this is not a bull trap then good news for the crypto currency market will arrive.

Good news will always come and come, but especially today after an increase from $30K to $31K more, the price of Bitcoin also had a free fall from $31K to below $30K even though currently it is still around $30K. It's been a month full of unexpected surprises so stay reasonably optimistic as $50K is a long way to go for Bitcoin and I don't think that will happen anytime soon.

good news friends, now bitcoin has managed to penetrate $ 30k and to be more precise now the price of bitcoin is around $ 31k.
next $50k ? very likely, but not in the near future as there may be several corrections before reaching that point.
A correction also occurred today even though it was only briefly, but for $50K I think it will still be a bit difficult for Bitcoin to achieve in the near future because Bitcoin still requires greater encouragement from various parties. Especially through the media which often provides the best news so that it can stimulate a little bit of Bitcoin buyers in large quantities at the end of this month.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
DanWalker

Activity: 1946
Merit: 546

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
June 30, 2023, 04:46:51 PM

Good news will always come and come, but especially today after an increase from $30K to $31K more, the price of Bitcoin also had a free fall from $31K to below $30K even though currently it is still around $30K. It's been a month full of unexpected surprises so stay reasonably optimistic as $50K is a long way to go for Bitcoin and I don't think that will happen anytime soon.

A correction also occurred today even though it was only briefly, but for $50K I think it will still be a bit difficult for Bitcoin to achieve in the near future because Bitcoin still requires greater encouragement from various parties. Especially through the media which often provides the best news so that it can stimulate a little bit of Bitcoin buyers in large quantities at the end of this month.

As far as I know, bitcoin has dropped from $31k to less than $30k due to the news of the SEC, they rejected all the ETFs and said they weren't eligible to be accepted. Many people overreacted to this news and caused bitcoin to drop rapidly, but I'm not too surprised as it is a crypto specialty. The negative news is still dominating the market, so thinking about the $50k target is actually pretty far-fetched. With the news of the SEC rejecting ETFs and Binance continuing to have problems with European countries, I think July will be another difficult month for us.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
salad daging

Activity: 1666
Merit: 798

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2023, 05:39:38 PM

In 2023, the Bitcoin market went down a lot, but it is currently in a flat position. If the Bitcoin market starts to halve again right now, the price of Bitcoin will increase drastically in the next year. By mid-2023, Bitcoin markets are bullish and it is going to turn into a bull market very soon.
Drop dramatically in 2023? I think it was 2022 at the end of December where bitcoin decreased to $16K, after 2023 bitcoin had a recovery and the lowest point was $ 20K even that was not long after that it continued to recover until the price was $30K and now it is back at that point the highest again this year, so indeed this has become a bit of a trend because being in the middle of the year people are already preparing how they want to look forward to the halving in the following year.

But this happened because of FTX when the market was dumping again. But following the Bitcoin market right now shows that Bitcoin is going to halve in the future and it is pumping again. Right now the Bitcoin market has crossed $31,000 and is expected to stay in a good position for the next month.
The case of FTX has been a long time I know it affected the market but not completely with bitcoin but their tokens have plummeted.
We'll see now that bitcoin's movement is quite stable, but I don't expect it to continue to last, but what I predict is that bitcoin will break through resistance again above it.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
aylabadia05

Activity: 1526
Merit: 768

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2023, 06:01:07 PM

So what next are we going to witness a low price movement or more recovery that will place us on the verge of a market break out against the next year's Bitcoin halving and anticipated bull run which can come before the halving or after the halving with both having the percentage possibilities.
I just witnessed how the graphics dropped down in the middle of the position that was going up.
For me a positive trend in the direction of the movement of Bitcoin still survived.
Judging from the date that has been running at my current location where it has entered July 1, the price is still in the range of $29,770.51 — $31,240.21 and for now Bitcoin is still traded with $30,538.21.

It is likely that in July there will be another change for the price per 1 bitcoin traded if the closure is at a price that is not much different from the current price.
I am still optimistic for the next few months before entering the new year.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
RewFrew

Activity: 574
Merit: 140

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2023, 06:04:35 PM

Now bitcoin price $30k+. Bitcoin price now stable $30k we saw from few days. We saw bitcoin price dumped from 2 years. It touched $15k and gradually it increasing. Still increasing and we think we in bull run session. So where bitcoin price will go it is difficult to say. But my thinking next Bitcoin's price stoppage is $50k. I believe it is not impossible, it is really possible. I think next Bitcoin's price stoppage $50k and then $100k. If all were ok i think within 2024 bitcoin price will hit $100k.

Ojima-ojo

Activity: 728
Merit: 440

View Profile
June 30, 2023, 06:25:41 PM

Now bitcoin price $30k+. Bitcoin price now stable $30k we saw from few days. We saw bitcoin price dumped from 2 years. It touched $15k and gradually it increasing.
Bitcoin have build a strong resistance around the 30k price level and in the past few days,  bitcoin have constantly fought against dropping below that price benchmarks even though we saw a lot of pull back in the early hours of today but still bitcoin was able not to fall below the 30k resistance price.

Even though we can't tell which direction the chart will next,  but we are certain that it won't fall below this current price for at least the next weeks ahead.

Still increasing and we think we in bull run session. So where bitcoin price will go it
is difficult to say. But my thinking next Bitcoin's price stoppage is $50k. I believe it is not impossible, it is really possible. I think next Bitcoin's price stoppage $50k and then $100k. If all were ok i Ihink within 2024 bitcoin price will hit $100k.
Do we expect a bull market yet or are we going to move slowly with recovery for the next couple of months before the halving,  let us not get carried away with the current market happening and forget to make accurate speculations because 50k is a big price to reach before the bitcoin halving which is less than a year from now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Onyeeze

Activity: 518
Merit: 157

View Profile
June 30, 2023, 08:19:24 PM

Now bitcoin price $30k+. Bitcoin price now stable $30k we saw from few days. We saw bitcoin price dumped from 2 years. It touched $15k and gradually it increasing. Still increasing and we think we in bull run session. So where bitcoin price will go it is difficult to say. But my thinking next Bitcoin's price stoppage is $50k. I believe it is not impossible, it is really possible. I think next Bitcoin's price stoppage $50k and then $100k. If all were ok i think within 2024 bitcoin price will hit $100k.
The way the price of bitcoin is moving slowly does not shown that the price of bitcoin can hit 100k in 2024 because bitcoin is battling to cross 30k and what is happening now in the price of bitcoin nobody is sure of the bull run but people are sure bear market, because since it has not being moving forward what I noticed that is causing some certain issues for some signs of bitcoin price not to be increasing is because of sec information and no sec matter, but for bitcoin hitting 100k is not achievable this year 2023 and even next year, everything concerning is something of full assurance because the price is not fixable

Mate2237

Activity: 728
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2023, 09:35:04 PM

Bitcoin really took us with a surprised in this year 2023, because nobody was expecting Bitcoin to reach this amount as early in this year. Everyone was predicting next year 2024 or after next year 2025. But the all time high prediction is still on those two years. I am even confused to say a particular amount that Bitcoin will reach before this year will end or early next year because the price of Bitcoin is unpredictable. I was thinking that Bitcoin price will be around 25k+$ this month because of the early movement of the market but everything has changed.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Epaper

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
July 10, 2023, 03:15:52 PM

Predicting the future movement of Bitcoin prices is a complex challenge because it is influenced by many factors. Nonetheless, there are hopes for a price recovery and a period of bull run. Moreover, lately the price of bitcoin has started to increase where bitcoin has again reached above $30k.

Popkon6

Activity: 602
Merit: 303

View Profile
July 12, 2023, 11:32:22 PM

Predicting the future movement of Bitcoin prices is a complex challenge because it is influenced by many factors. Nonetheless, there are hopes for a price recovery and a period of bull run. Moreover, lately the price of bitcoin has started to increase where bitcoin has again reached above $30k.

Bitcoin miners buy bitcoins and hold them for a long time, then sell them and then think about the future. As bitcoin halving in 2024 indicates but currently it is 2023 and it is more likely that bitcoin price will peak at $45,000 to $50,000 this year. And in 2025 Bitcoin will surpass $100,000 because I have seen the price of Bitcoin double in the year following each halving. So now is the best time to mine bitcoins which many have kept away from.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
STT
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1414

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2023, 11:56:55 PM

Until we lose 100 on the DXY dollar index its all a bit of a game of cat and mouse.    BTC price action is doing well and I thought as much even in periods of decline this year but its extended in its drift sideways more often then not.
   Its been in drift since middle of last month, if this was a sail boat we'd all be dying of scurvy at this point.   No motion is not a negative but it sure can drain the appetite of speculators who must pay for their leverage daily.   A momentum stall can lead to a sell off, its not safe to presume either way at present but I will say longer term I do believe BTC is positive after outlasting the decline of 2022 its now in recovery.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Ngemmeng

Activity: 1106
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 12:41:43 AM

I think bitcoin breaking through $30k is proof that the market is in a positive trend and also a sign that the bullish are getting closer. a few days ago the price of bitcoin was in the range of $ 31k, although at the moment the price of bitcoin has fallen slightly it does not mean that the positive trend is over because ups and downs are very normal in the crypto market. in other words I believe that after this we will see more recovery because the big cases like FTX and SEC that hit the crypto market have now faded.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: