Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:09:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the steps in understanding technical analysis?  (Read 474 times)
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 648

View Profile
July 25, 2023, 09:58:58 PM
Merited by milewilda (1)

There's a lot of sources right there in the internet you can take video courses like fundamentals and technical analysis there are some posts in social media offering a book that you could read related how to manage your money with trading properly, just use the internet in just a second you can now get the information you want to. Some people offer their services like boot camps (personally I'm not a fan of it ideal to learn by yourself), somehow there's a different story that they succeed in life but some others don't. Take time to learn and take it slowly not as always there's a shortcut like here in trading you need experience, patience and knowledge with your trades.
This is the right approach but you need to be careful about it because if you are not then you are going to end up losing a lot of money on it as well. Unfortunately there are a lot of people who still do not know how to make money and how to study, if they find something very cheap and terrible and study from there then they are not going to learn most stuff.

I do not know if there is a consensus on which website or video that is the best on teaching these stuff but it should be very important to make sure that you end up studying at the right place. If not, then you are going into the war with no shield, against people with swords and axes and shields, which will make you more vulnerable and you are going to lose out most probably.
Studying from wrong sources could make you lose a lot of money as well, I can't really specifically say something about which ones are the best ones because I do not want to suggest something and then it turns out not a good one and all that, I rather not take that headache right now in my life. But at the end of the day, we are talking about something that would be easy to find online and you could ask people around if it's a good one or not.

If you pick a bad source, then even if they do what you guys are saying, which is study and learn, then they are going to still lose a lot of money. I hope that it doesn't get to that point and we get to see the situation a lot better for newbies. We need a very famous website for something like this.
Would really be that depending on you because lots of methods and indicators that we do really have which is available. There's no shortcut when it comes to this on which on every thing that you do encounter
or would be able to learn is something that you would really be needing up to absorb and would really be realizing on what would be their usage and their relevance. Technical analysis is something that might that
not precise but on the time that you would really be needing these things because not all the time the market would really be having news and events if you are really that aiming for fundamentals.

How to learn? Everything is really that available for you to learn and its been provided. It would really be just depending on how you would really be learning those things.
It would be hard but its not something that impossible for you not to learn because each of those tools does have specific usage. It would really be
that depending on how you would be making that trial and error on every technicals that you would be using.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████