Bitcoin Forum
June 05, 2024, 02:38:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AVAST! Bitcoin Penny® Spanish Treasures Collection now be here!  (Read 2778 times)
lebnor

Activity: 494
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 09:33:47 PM

I am still owed a response to my DM to trade for a copper or silver piece, ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! What kind of pirate are ye if you don't barter fer yer treasures!?!?! Hahhahhahahah I'm laughing at the core of me hook m8tie!! And a bottle of RUM!!!!!!! hahahhahhahah. In all honestly I just wanted to bring a little fun back to this thread, I was loving this idea, and the fact that he is just gone out of nowhere and super unresponsive means that BP just must be on a fucking sailboat in the middle of the caribbean with NO WIFI lmao. Would be a funny story tho wouldn't it? I'm still bummed that you didn't want to trade ANYTHING for your coins, heck you didn't even respond but thats just fine and well, I get it not everyone fancies a trade but my god man we're talking about pirate treasure here and the booty!!!!!! They traded and bartered for everything they got! Can you imagine how loaded those bartenders were back then? Getting fucking gold doubloons or should I say gold Escudos for bottles of rum!!!

LOL I love the pirate personality, tread. Smiley

And I'm still here. I'm simply focusing all my attention on filling the last few orders before taking on more sales/trades. (In fact, we filled a few more gold coin orders last week, so only a couple left in queue.) Once we're straight with the remaining orders, then I'll be happy to take you up on the idea of a trade—one of my coins for one of your coins. No problem. Just let me get these last orders filled first.

Thanks for the morning laugh!

Regards,
Chris
Any updates yet? We’re all still here waiting…
sweeteye

Activity: 790
Merit: 132

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 04:34:04 PM
Merited by ChiBitCTy (1)

I am still owed a response to my DM to trade for a copper or silver piece, ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! What kind of pirate are ye if you don't barter fer yer treasures!?!?! Hahhahhahahah I'm laughing at the core of me hook m8tie!! And a bottle of RUM!!!!!!! hahahhahhahah. In all honestly I just wanted to bring a little fun back to this thread, I was loving this idea, and the fact that he is just gone out of nowhere and super unresponsive means that BP just must be on a fucking sailboat in the middle of the caribbean with NO WIFI lmao. Would be a funny story tho wouldn't it? I'm still bummed that you didn't want to trade ANYTHING for your coins, heck you didn't even respond but thats just fine and well, I get it not everyone fancies a trade but my god man we're talking about pirate treasure here and the booty!!!!!! They traded and bartered for everything they got! Can you imagine how loaded those bartenders were back then? Getting fucking gold doubloons or should I say gold Escudos for bottles of rum!!!

LOL I love the pirate personality, tread. Smiley

And I'm still here. I'm simply focusing all my attention on filling the last few orders before taking on more sales/trades. (In fact, we filled a few more gold coin orders last week, so only a couple left in queue.) Once we're straight with the remaining orders, then I'll be happy to take you up on the idea of a trade—one of my coins for one of your coins. No problem. Just let me get these last orders filled first.

Thanks for the morning laugh!

Regards,
Chris
Any updates yet? We’re all still here waiting…

On 3/3/24 @BPCo sent this in a PM: “I know you're weary, and I know it's been a headache, but I am trying to get these last few orders minted and shipped ASAP. I'll post on the thread shortly…”
ON 4/14/24 a PM sent by me to @BPCo enquiring to when ASAP has remained unanswered.

swe~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: