Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:05:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking To Offer My Services  (Read 50 times)
GH2022 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2023, 06:03:49 PM

Hello all!

I am currently undertaking a challenge for a charity called Ty Hafan https://www.tyhafan.org/ by trying to raise $100 in Bitcoin by doing tasks and performing services for people and businesses.

Here's what I'm prepared to do:

* Advertise/shill your business/company/social media/brand etc. on forums (I mainly frequent music and sports forums, but can do others if needed/requested to).

* Write scripts for your YouTube/Rumble/BitChute videos - I have written blogs as well as scripts for the YouTube videos of friends of mine and can translate to/from English into other languages of your choice.  Any subject matter from Railway History to Cristiano Ronaldo etc. will get my full detailed attention and care.

* Write website reviews of various lengths from a few lines to a few paragraphs which you can then use for your website.

I won't advertise or help out anybody or any organisation involved in illegal activities; just a head's up.

Please DM me if you'd be prepared to offer me a role/task and help me towards my charity goal.  All the proceeds of my challenge will be going straight to Ty Hafan once I have converted the Bitcoins to GBP £.

Many Thanks

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: