Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:43:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting Some Merit really boosted my motivation  (Read 592 times)
Asiska02

Activity: 798
Merit: 669

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2023, 11:40:31 PM

This may seem trivial to those who already rank high in the forums. but it really means a lot to beginners. Gaining Some Merits actually can revive dormant Motivation. But still I also realize that just motivation is not enough. but also must be accompanied by an increase in insight. with more diligent reading and so on.
Other beginners must also feel this way, right? I doubt if only I feel this pleasure.

Great joy is always accompanied when you’re being appreciated for your efforts and could also serve as an encouragement for you to do more. All beginners will definitely feel happy when merited for their efforts in the forum. The motivation that comes with it keeps you moving. But having more extensive reading and gaining more knowledge in the forum will also help in your journey here while not completely too focus on how the merits will come.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2023, 01:11:11 AM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (4)

Motivation? Excitement? Happiness? Enjoyment?
I guess we've been all thru that scenario where we are happy whenever we got a reward for posting high quality posts, but over time, that level of excitement will decrease overtime until you will be reaching to a point where you seeing getting merited will just be a normal thing to you. I'm pretty sure those people here who have many merits right now are the ones who are experiencing that. Am I right? Smiley

As for me, TBH I don't feel any motivation whenever I get merits. Yes I'm happy that I'm getting merited because of my posts, but I see it as a normal thing already. Anyway, for newbies out there, for sure they're happy that they are getting merited for the first time, and for those low ranked members, getting merited is like an achievement to them, and it's a good thing to see it that way because getting merits adds motivation to users, and getting motivation means more high quality posts, and that would be better for the forum as a whole.

Well, I just hope for the OP to get more merits aside from the forum events because obviously on the 11 merits you got, 9 came from Pizza Event. I've joined different events here in the forum as well like the Pizza event in 2022, and the other one I think 2 years ago, and got much merits there. Gain more knowledge like what most of us are doing here.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Gallar

Activity: 602
Merit: 291

View Profile
June 22, 2023, 02:09:45 AM

This may seem trivial to those who already rank high in the forums. but it really means a lot to beginners. Gaining Some Merits actually can revive dormant Motivation.
Getting merit from a post in this forum, which you have made with all the knowledge you have, will definitely feel very proud. Because in my opinion, it's not only beginners who are happy when their opinions or posts are appreciated by other people in this forum, those who are ranked above beginners will definitely be very happy if their posts are appreciated and appreciated by other users in this forum.
So if you feel very happy when you receive merit in this forum, that is something very reasonable, because with the merit system implemented in this forum, that is a benchmark that the posts are of high quality and useful for fellow users in this forum.
But still I also realize that just motivation is not enough. but also must be accompanied by an increase in insight. with more diligent reading and so on.
It's true that just having motivation won't be enough, because still learning and deepening knowledge, especially about crypto, is a very mandatory thing, if you want to make a bigger contribution to this forum. But even having great motivation in my opinion is a very good start, because what I feel from this motivation arises a desire to be able to explore deeper knowledge about crypto (in particular) to become more enthusiastic and more focused. So use the motivation you have now as well as possible. So that you can contribute more in this forum and can be useful for fellow users in this forum.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2023, 02:02:26 PM
Merited by Arenga pinnata (1)

@OP

I started going through your post history to see if I coiuld give you some merits. I gave you 5, but I stopped looking when I saw that enormous image that you posted.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2023, 02:10:37 PM

I gave you 5, but I stopped looking when I saw that enormous image that you posted.
Welcome back Jet Cash. You always hate images but I understand it.

Images consume bandwidths and impact loading experience for people who have limited access to low speed of Internet.

Images are annoying if they are too large and the poster don't use options width and height to reduce its display size. Those options only reduce the display size but the image size will not be changed and still can affect loading experience.

Guideline on posting images (with size adjustments), hyperlinks

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Shamm

Activity: 1064
Merit: 343

Hhampuz is the best manager

View Profile
June 22, 2023, 03:18:06 PM

This may seem trivial to those who already rank high in the forums. but it really means a lot to beginners. Gaining Some Merits actually can revive dormant Motivation. But still I also realize that just motivation is not enough. but also must be accompanied by an increase in insight. with more diligent reading and so on.
Other beginners must also feel this way, right? I doubt if only I feel this pleasure.
Op you remembered me when I was in your situation in short when I received my first merits I felt very happy and it will boost my motivation  because the more we got merits the more we motivated. And bout you OP just keep moving  forward and make good things here in the forum then for sure many people will give you a gift that can lead you to reach in higher ranks. And take a look for  @Jet Cash he gave you  5 merits it because he saw your post that worth it to be given.
@OP

I started going through your post history to see if I coiuld give you some merits. I gave you 5, but I stopped looking when I saw that enormous image that you posted.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                             █
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          █
            ▄▄████████▄▄     █
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄   █
          █████▀▀  ▀▀█████▄  █
          █████      ██████  █
          █████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀  █
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀   █
            ▀▀████████▀▀     █
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          █
█                             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
|ROLLBOTS||
▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄
▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
██████████████████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
████████▀▀▀  ▄▄▄  ████████
████████▀▀▀  ███  ████████
███████▀▀▀▀      ▄████████
██  ██████████████████  ██
▀▀  ██████████  ▀▀
▀▀  ██  ▀▀
NEW|
       RLB      
WHITEPAPER
RLB LOTTERY
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Dzwaafu11

Activity: 504
Merit: 328

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2023, 03:41:46 PM
Merited by Sim_card (1)

Since merits determine the quality of your content, you can see that gaining some merits encourages someone to learn more and improve their quality of posts. As a result, any beginner who has gained some merits in a post must consider posting something more significant than the post from which he gained those merits. However, it is true that merits boost someone's motivation in the forum. When I joined the forum for the first time, I wasn't serious because it took weeks before I received a single merit. I was on the verge of giving up, but when I received a single merits from a senior member seriously, that was when I put more effort into it, and we are all now here simultaneously enjoying the forum.

Even members and full members, in my opinion, still experience these kinds of emotions when they receive new merits. I can honestly say that whenever I receive merits from high rank members, I experience the same emotions as the OP because I believe that what I did was good and that is why they merited me.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1299

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
June 22, 2023, 03:47:34 PM

You (and the lower ranks) are not the only ones who enjoy getting new merit. Merit for high ranks also means a lot, although it has no effect, like moving up the ranking table. Merits allow to feed your inner ego and feel the usefulness of your posts. Of course, this motivates to try to write better posts.   

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
June 22, 2023, 07:27:23 PM

Not just for newbies but even to high rank positions, it’s always fulfilling to see your posts are being appreciated and are merited, and that will motivate you even better to improve more of what you currently have. However, motivation is not enough, but it’s a big help actually so you will develop more enthusiasm on what you are doing. And when you’re a forum member, you should never stop from learning. Not because you consistently learned from other reputable members posts, but also because you often do researching as much as you can the moment you’re in doubt or you think your knowledge on that certain topic is not enough.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2023, 10:15:13 PM

Even members in higher rank is also motivated when they received merit on their posts.  Since for the poster, merit is some kind of recognition that our post contribute something to the forum or have help others to understand things.  Or simply people appreciates our ideas.  You can see how many members become motivated in sharing their experiences in Bitcoin when the first thread about bitcoin adoption in his store, or how they teach Bitcoin to their neighbors got a huge amount of merit, many same thread are created after the success of the initial thread.
macson

Activity: 994
Merit: 141

View Profile
June 22, 2023, 10:37:04 PM

there is nothing wrong with what you feel because getting merit means that the posts you make are liked and are of sufficient quality by members who give those merits to your account, but it's important for you to know that merit is not something that you have to aim for or get on this forum, there are many other things of value that you can get and the main thing is valuable information about cryptocurrencies and also bitcoin.  anyway, if you don't get merit in your post, don't feel bad about it, keep improving the quality of your post.

ampere

Activity: 1218
Merit: 116

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2023, 10:48:38 PM

You have a good feeling and as a new member to the forum, it is just normal. Getting merits mean you are on the right path.
What is the right path?

1. contributing valuable opinions to various topics in the forum
2. making valuable posts that educates every reader in the forum.

What next? You need to continue to make valuable contributions in the forum; and also learn equally from the forum.
Arenga pinnata (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 293

Rollbit.com

View Profile
June 23, 2023, 02:46:52 AM

@OP

Thank you sir for taking your valuable time to view my post history.

about the picture you mean. I've tried to fix it by resizing it to make it more pleasing to the eye. but I don't know if it's getting better or not.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Razmirraz

Activity: 1260
Merit: 401

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 23, 2023, 05:07:17 AM

@OP

about the picture you mean. I've tried to fix it by resizing it to make it more pleasing to the eye. but I don't know if it's getting better or not.
Start slowly, every constructive correction will give you new knowledge about how to post better than before. Small mistakes can still be fixed, such as changing the size of the image so that it doesn't fill the screen. Corrections like this are very important for you to produce posts that are pleasing to the eye when you attach images to posts.
Of course, a smaller image size will make your post more elegant and better for you and whoever views it.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

siniminomorocomunisakito

Activity: 349
Merit: 33

Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
June 23, 2023, 09:33:00 AM

@OP

Regarding the images you post making an effort to resize them to increase their visual appeal is a fine undertaking, but as aesthetic perception can vary between individuals, your willingness to accept feedback and make adjustments indicates a proactive approach to increasing your contribution. Maintain a positive attitude and continue to engage with the community. Remember, the more you participate, learn, and adapt, the more you will grow as a forum member.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Obari

Activity: 588
Merit: 433

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2023, 10:03:47 PM

I doubt if only I feel this pleasure.

You're not alone in this path my dear and even uptill date, I still feel very happy when I get merits not just to rank up but it also makes me feel I'm truly making positive  contributions  to the forum  and the more the merits are on a thread, the more drives to wanting to increase post quality  becomes also more.

I can relate with the joy that comes with earning merits as a newbie especially  when you're not really good with writings, and so far, the forum has thought me so much including the value of grace and consistency.

You should also know that writing quality  post is truly a virtue and with quality  post, one can visit your profile anytime and find some meaningful post to merit but cases where you don't have any meaning post or quality post, then you'll  miss that merit that day because there are some random profile reviews done by higher rank members and staff.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Stepstowealth

Activity: 462
Merit: 145

View Profile
June 23, 2023, 10:37:27 PM

Getting merits as a newbie especially after taking so much time to.settle into the forum can really a big boost and motivation to newbies. When newbies get merited for a post or comment, it really is a big mental boost to validate how they think. As a newbie before, I can relate to the feeling of getting merited for a contribution, it has a special encouraging kind of feeling. I have never been validated for a comment or in a discussion before for what I have said, the forum is the first place that I have experienced that. Getting merits for a comment has greatly increased and improved my confidence.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T               CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO               [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     WHITEPAPER     //          R L B          //     RLB LOTTERY     //
███████ ███████      |       Twitter       |        ►   S P O R T S B O O K   |   [ N E W ]  C L A N S   ◄        |      Discord      |      ███████ ███████
Inwestour

Activity: 980
Merit: 925

View Profile
June 24, 2023, 08:43:43 AM

Everyone who reached high ranks started the same way, so no need to say that high ranks do not understand how beginners feel. For some of us, the first ranks were very difficult, the Full Member was especially difficult for me, at that time every merit was like a holiday.

But you should not think that it will always be so difficult, since subsequent ranks were achieved easier, I don’t mean faster, although I don’t remember by time periods, but the point is that everything happens easier in the future. When you stop focusing on it, the result comes easier. It is always pleasant to receive merits, I don’t think this will change, but for this you need to go through the first difficult steps in order to move more confidently.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
pawanjain

Activity: 2660
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
June 24, 2023, 04:11:59 PM

Who doesn't like a reward ?
The reward of merit might not be as valuable to legendary members but it surely is worthy to the rest of the ranks.
Whenever someone does a action, the reward gives them adrenaline to repeat the action with stronger force.
So the reward obviously gives us motivation to work harder and I think that's why the merit system was put into place.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
June 24, 2023, 06:21:08 PM

Even on high ranks we still get a joyful feeling when we received merits. It does means that we are beinf helpful or someone must have like the response or topic that being shared. Receiving merits are one of the best feeling when you are here in forum and I understand what you means since you have a goal to rank by means of merits. It will eventually come anyway, just be motivated always and do your best to contribute in this forum.

That's right, even though I'm at the top rank, I'm still happy when I get more merit. Maybe the feel will be differents with members who are trying to reach the rank of Junior member to Legendary. However, when there is additional merit i get from the posts I made, i'm still happy with that. So, basically, for some member, merit is more than just to rank up. But to show to other member who they are. Well, the character will be different for those who have merit, the most important thing is that we can continue to learn to contribute, that is the main goal in this forum.
It’s always a great feeling receiving some merits especially if it’s given from reputable members in the forum. It will certainly uplift yourself and will develop more motivation to even improve what you currently have. However, we should not feel pressures when we rarely receive it as it does not mean that our post are not good and quality enough. As long as you’re align with the rules and you’re giving the best what you genuinely have, then you’ll always be a reliable and good contributor to the forum.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀