Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:15:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: fillippone merited thread need more support of merit source.  (Read 815 times)
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 560
Merit: 419

View Profile
July 03, 2023, 07:52:08 AM

do you know that merits sources is hidden theymos did not make open when making some people a merit sources so that no one will disturb them through pm to give them merit, so nobody merits  sources is giving merit hidden, I know this my thread is a personal suggestion of supporting a particular thread which one of the merits sources created which may or they may not support the thread because they have a designation were they spend their own merits but people their merits is open is the people I mentioned and I have already notice their good wills including any other persons, I'm not pleading any one to merit in that thread or begging but i make my observation and opinion be known in public

I quite agree with you on that ( theymos did not make open when making some people a merit sources so that no one will disturb them through pm) speaking on that thread, I feel the load over there is very very much for one person to handle and we can't really point out that this is a merit source to help out but I feel they should make the merit distribution as random as possible no matter the thread. They're not doing bad but no matter the thread I'd say let all merit source help scout out better post to be merited, we all know some people don't have patience but is for the best of the OP to see a helping hand to reduce his work load. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but if this seems to be the way they want it to be then so be it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doan9269

Activity: 868
Merit: 580

View Profile
July 03, 2023, 04:44:40 PM

Anybody is free to make an application to be a merit source, but one thing is involved here, one has to be more considerate in checking self to see if he's eligible enough for an application, check to see if you're worthy for the application and personally accessed yourself, Theymos can review those who applied at anytime when he feels there's a need to add more additional merit sources, here it's not in additional merit sources that matters if not the pattern through which tye merit sources distributes theirs, i want to believe that's how he has wanted his own, meanwhile the thread is still subjected to change in rules if he wish.
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1025

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2023, 08:50:19 PM

Anybody is free to make an application to be a merit source, but one thing is involved here, one has to be more considerate in checking self to see if he's eligible enough for an application, check to see if you're worthy for the application and personally accessed yourself, Theymos can review those who applied at anytime when he feels there's a need to add more additional merit sources, here it's not in additional merit sources that matters if not the pattern through which tye merit sources distributes theirs, i want to believe that's how he has wanted his own, meanwhile the thread is still subjected to change in rules if he wish.
In all the merit source applications I have witnessed in this forum, I haven't seen where theymos approved any. It could be that he believed that the number of merit sources in BTT is sufficient for effective distribution of merits in the forum.

I also believe that without applications, theymos should be able to know active participants in the forum and give them the role of a merit source. I will not want to see new merit source application when old ones have not been attended to.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██