Bitcoin Forum
June 05, 2024, 03:25:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Web3 Adventure: Ruferium  (Read 30 times)
ruferium (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2023, 10:13:34 AM

Greetings everyone,

As an amateur developer, I am working on role-playing mechanics in the web3 universe, focusing on smart contracts. While the structures may vary, the use of RNG (Random Number Generation) mechanics is necessary for the generated token to be functional. Transparency is crucial for the long-term success of the project and to ensure trust among developers, investors, and miners. Under this topic, I would like to share the obstacles, challenges, and decisions I encountered while developing the Ruferium project in an open manner.

Developer wallet address: 0x9922ae39cde3030f39c3c8938452805efe82c859

First, let me briefly introduce the project:

Project name: Ruferium
Network: BSC (Binance Smart Chain)
Contract: 0xb93a79fc01d2d55722e459e2f36a73b9cb1f8e87
Mining Contract: 0xb639655f090b01d703e1172ce689883e1182442d
Total Supply: 1,000,000,000,000,000

The most prominent feature of the project is that 99% of the total supply is distributed through a mining smart contract. The mining smart contract charges a one-time fee of 0.1 BNB from the signing wallet. In return, it grants the right to mine 1 RUFE per second. Once the mining function is signed, mining starts for the wallet, and the accumulated RUFE tokens can be withdrawn at any time. After the withdrawal, mining restarts from zero and continues. There is no need for an additional 0.1 BNB fee payment.

Use Cases:

Participation in the task system created for promotional purposes.
(Our first major update is scheduled for June 25, 2023, but there may be delays as testing is still ongoing.)

Users can use the mined RUFE tokens to send exploration ships into the depths of space. The rewards for these explorations are the total BNB held in the smart contract.
We will share the reward system for these explorations under this post on June 24. The Grand Prize is 100 BNB. However, until reaching 100 BNB, there will be smaller exploration tasks with rewards of 1, 5, 10, 20, etc., which will be proportional to the number of miners. We will finance these exploration tasks with the funding from the mining smart contract.

RPG Launch in the 3rd quarter of 2024

We are in the process of developing a browser-based game that resembles EVE Online but focuses on managing commercial activities on the web3 platform. Most of the smart contracts necessary for managing activities in the areas of story, PvP, and PvE are close to completion. A comprehensive document will be published in January 2024.

Listing and Pre-Sale:

For the past two months, I have closely followed various pre-sale groups. Projects come and go, and within 10 days, the pool is emptied. Therefore, the pre-sale will be structured solely for listing on DEX (decentralized exchange), and the entire funds collected will be transferred to the listing. Currently, we are considering July 5, but our limited advertising budget and the industry's lack of trust may cause us to postpone it to August.

For now, this is all I have to share about the project. You can reach me, the developer, by clicking on the LinkedIn button in the footer section of the website.
Current active miner count: 5.

Before I forget, let me answer the question, "How will Ruferium gain value?" The RUFE tokens sent to the smart contract called "exploration" are programmed to be destroyed. The sent RUFE tokens are automatically sent to a burn wallet every 30 days. The smart contract cannot send tokens outside; it only pays BNB to the wallet that completes the exploration task. I will share more details soon.

Will we achieve 10x or 50x? It depends on popularity, but I don't plan to feed the damn advertisers because it doesn't work.

I'm open to all your questions and criticisms.

You can support our project as a Ruferium miner with 0.1 BNB. There is no need to download an additional application. You can connect and fund us through the Metamask wallet and earn RUFE tokens in return.
Our goal is to progress and exist within the web3 universe by continuously learning.

"Everything begins with imagining."

Regards,
Nat.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: