Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:13:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price speculation (BTC/NGN), and USD.  (Read 2134 times)
Makus

Activity: 336
Merit: 232

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2024, 03:39:20 PM

OH MY GOD😱

Bitcoin is so close to getting a new ATH. If it keep on increasing at this rate, it might beat the ATH before the end of next week. This is just so amazing, those who are yet to buy, it's not yet late you can still accumulate now before we enter into a New ATH. I can see that the dollar to naira rate has dropped a bit, and that is a good one but just as Charles-Tim said all this is because of the manipulation from the government by arresting the BDC and making exchanges to set their p2p price, however the problem is still on. Manipulation can only last for a while and after that the problem will still surface. It's not my prayer that we continue like this, but the government have to admit the real cause of the problem and tackle it now that it's day.
Inior

Activity: 66
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 04:00:17 PM

OH MY GOD😱

Bitcoin is so close to getting a new ATH. If it keep on increasing at this rate, it might beat the ATH before the end of next week. This is just so amazing, those who are yet to buy, it's not yet late you can still accumulate now before we enter into a New ATH. I can see that the dollar to naira rate has dropped a bit, and that is a good one but just as Charles-Tim said all this is because of the manipulation from the government by arresting the BDC and making exchanges to set their p2p price, however the problem is still on.

Thank you for sharing your valuable insights. There's indeed a high probability of Bitcoin surpassing its all-time high (ATH) soon. Any how, e go dey  wise to still closely monitor the neckline of the previous double top pattern for any potential resistance. And then for  the recent strength in NGN, it seems like a sustainable trend from my own personal perspective. Any how Let's just keep our fingers crossed.
Mate2237

Activity: 728
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2024, 05:52:08 PM

The price of bitcoin hit $62+k today and as of posting the comment it $59+k though it has not shown red yet and tht means it will still go up again. If the market is going up like this till the month end, it might hit $70k and that should the beginning of the all time high for all the in the cryptocurrency market. And crash of dollar affect the investors of bitcoin in the country because definitely the amount would come down and if someone has 0.06036 bitcoin equals to #5.5 millions before when the price of dollar was #1800 and now DT the price of dollar is #1500, the 5m will reduce very well.

Now the BTC/NGN is not like before again but even the price of dollar is coming down, things that is goods are not coming down again that is the worry now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
laijsica

Activity: 98
Merit: 26

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 05:43:13 AM

E get truth for the matter wey Bitcoin price don dey show serious momentum wey dey carry am near its ATH. Dis fit dey very exciting time for investors specially those wey don dey gather Bitcoin small-small over time. But e important make we dey approach the market with clear mind, and consider all the many factors wey fit affect how the price go move.

E make sense well to dey waka with caution and discipline. Make we dey updated on top market tori, maintain our long-term view and make informed decisions based on top our own financial goals and the level of risk we fit manage.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Obim34

Activity: 252
Merit: 225

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 07:42:43 AM

The price of bitcoin hit $62+k today and as of posting the comment it $59+k though it has not shown red yet and tht means it will still go up again. If the market is going up like this till the month end, it might hit $70k and that should the beginning of the all time high for all the in the cryptocurrency market. And crash of dollar affect the investors of bitcoin in the country because definitely the amount would come down and if someone has 0.06036 bitcoin equals to #5.5 millions before when the price of dollar was #1800 and now DT the price of dollar is #1500, the 5m will reduce very well.

Now the BTC/NGN is not like before again but even the price of dollar is coming down, things that is goods are not coming down again that is the worry now.
Bitcoin already touched $64k very close to last ATH, just a few more to go but we should also expect some market resistance for a while but if the buy continues this way then we certainly will hit $70k very soon. Goods are not yet coming down because the exchange price is not yet stable, let's just watch and hope for the best.

teamsherry

Activity: 182
Merit: 52

Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 07:48:36 AM

I'm usually more active on topics like this but you would find more on speculation sub board in the economy board, having a topic like this on our board is interesting, nice one @Charles-Tim.

I'm speculating that bitcoin would reach a new ATH of 150k this year, I was speculating a 100k but we are well close to 100k and we are still a month and some days far from the halving, we should be entering a new ATH before this month runs out and get to about 84k this month, the demand on bitcoin would well rise after the halving, but I think it's already bon a very high demand right now as it should be, we have enough fuel to hit 100k this year and soon, but I'll still have my bets on 150k

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Makus

Activity: 336
Merit: 232

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2024, 04:45:29 PM

Currently it shows that Bitcoin's price came down a bit from $63k to $61k but with the increase rate for the week I believe it will still find its way back up, and it might even hit the ATH next week at this increase rate. Wattin Bitcoin chop wey make am they grow like this? The thing just dey sweet me as I dey see the growth because na just profit full everywhere. I nor fit predict say Bitcoin go reach $150k as ATH now oo but I know say e dey very possible in time coming but for now, I just predict the range of 80k -100k even with the Bull run after the halving but if e increase pass like that na still to my favour.
Amphenomenon

Activity: 532
Merit: 345

Hope Jeremiah 17vs7

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2024, 07:12:14 AM

After hitting a new ATH against dollar (1BTC = $68,912.84) the new ATH against our naira is 1BTC = 107,573,639.129 NGN after which there was a significant dip to 95,004,969.151 ($60,861.22) NGN before retracing back to 103,612,355.538 NGN ($65,821.10).
source: Coingecko

The fall was from investors who were selling, as we could see that Mempool was congested at that time but I guess we might still see another ATH before halving since it is currently sitting against US Dollar at $65,821.10

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Kingperry22

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 08:00:24 AM

speculating on bitcoin future value can be exhilarting, espescially with the approaching halving and current market dynamics. the anticipation of reaching a (ATH) of 100$ this year can either or neither be. Although, we might see it surging after the post-halving but time will unveil the outcome in the following months
Charles-Tim (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 4907

View Profile
April 25, 2024, 06:20:25 PM

I have noticed that many people among us prefer to also discuss on USD/NGN price speculation. Some people even prefer BTC/USD pair because they can easily know the price dollar to naira and bitcoin to dollar. So we can discuss about these two pairs now.

Despite all the dramas that were on news, I noticed that this thread has not be active as it was before. But I think if we discuss about USD/NGN also, here can be enliven again.

You can see the price of naira falling again. It fell below $1400 but now at $1357.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: