Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:13:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help and encourage newbies to grow.  (Read 703 times)
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
June 26, 2023, 07:27:45 PM

In as much as learning is a continuous process, education never ends and patience is a virtue.
Like my friend would always say there is no hurry in life. Life is a gradual process, phase by phase process so therefore, it is same applicable here. As a newbie, you will have to get acquainted with the platform first by knowing the rules and regulations before possibly posting and before that, it is pertinent that you must have read through the platform to seeing you posts are made by members more especially established members of high rank.

Let me just give you a key or possibly an adopted motto by me  if you must grow and learn  here
"Passion and Patience"
In a world of crypto where everything is unpredictable and not fixed, yes passion and patience will be the key to help yourself grow and be optimistic of the future of crypto. That is why this forum is built so that there is an assurance to grow as long as you also do your part by acquiring more knowledge and skills and widen them with your future experiences in the market. However, don’t be too obsessed with the market either and don’t be too serious. Just enjoy the ride and be open to more losses and few wins, that way you will never expect too much like most newbies do.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr.suevie

Activity: 518
Merit: 319

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2023, 07:51:33 PM

In as much as learning is a continuous process, education never ends and patience is a virtue.
Like my friend would always say there is no hurry in life. Life is a gradual process, phase by phase process so therefore, it is same applicable here. As a newbie, you will have to get acquainted with the platform first by knowing the rules and regulations before possibly posting and before that, it is pertinent that you must have read through the platform to seeing you posts are made by members more especially established members of high rank.

Let me just give you a key or possibly an adopted motto by me  if you must grow and learn  here
"Passion and Patience"
In a world of crypto where everything is unpredictable and not fixed, yes passion and patience will be the key to help yourself grow and be optimistic of the future of crypto. That is why this forum is built so that there is an assurance to grow as long as you also do your part by acquiring more knowledge and skills and widen them with your future experiences in the market. However, don’t be too obsessed with the market either and don’t be too serious. Just enjoy the ride and be open to more losses and few wins, that way you will never expect too much like most newbies do.
Well you won't blame any newbie for that since its a normal trend to be expecting positivity to every knowledge they inquire. The forum is like a vast land of endless knowledge and yes like you said only patience and also the zeal to learn will be able to help you pave your way to success. No one who will find their way in this forum and not grow in knowledge and ideas to building a successful crypto life.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
CryptSafe

Activity: 742
Merit: 421

View Profile
June 26, 2023, 10:05:36 PM

"Passion and Patience"
Well you won't blame any newbie for that since its a normal trend to be expecting positivity to every knowledge they inquire. The forum is like a vast land of endless knowledge and yes like you said only patience and also the zeal to learn will be able to help you pave your way to success. No one who will find their way in this forum and not grow in knowledge and ideas to building a successful crypto life.

For sure the forum is vast and wide for new things to be learnt everyday by those who deem it fit to do so. I believe curiosity drives zeal to learn and when one is ready to learn, they development that passion and patience to learn that knowledge irrespective of what it would take or cost them. Being curious tells how genuine you are to learn more about a thing as the case may be

This platform is very vast for anybody ready to learn. As far as bitcoin and blockchain is concerned, there is nothing out of context here. Everything you would need to know about them are all available. New discoveries too are added on daily basis so as to build the capacity of the forum to educating her members.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Fullcoinese

Activity: 386
Merit: 135

View Profile
June 26, 2023, 10:23:13 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

The ideology of this post is to motivate newbies that find it difficult moving forward, cause I believe the're people that fall under such Category, feel free to drop some words of encouragement for them.
The most influential motivation is self-motivation in my opinion, motivation from other people might only add a little to someone's enthusiasm.
In my opinion, beginners who are joining for the first time should understand the rules that apply in this forum and then build an intention to gain knowledge and learn more in this forum so they can develop.
Another important thing is don't instill the thought of quickly getting a lot of merit or quickly ranking up in this forum because that will burden the minds of beginners and might make them give up easily. just enjoy the process of learning and growing in this forum.

one more thing, I don't think in this forum there is no negative reply, but rather an advice or criticism. if we get criticism from some forum members then be grateful because actually indirectly they have supported and motivated you by giving advice or criticism.
because motivation can be formed in various ways such as when we provide support, words of encouragement and even criticism to someone.
Alisha-k

Activity: 840
Merit: 23

View Profile
June 27, 2023, 05:34:06 AM

When i came into the forum I found It a little difficult finding my way around and could barely relate or reply to some posts but I took it upon myself to learn the ethics and norms of forum and know what it's all about. And as time went by my journey here became easier even though I'm still under a learning process.
 I've come to understand that the forum is not a competition and everyone here have a say so far you're not going against the rules guiding the forum. So rather than being discouraged by some negative replys from senior ranking members, let your mistakes serve as your motivation, do not give up and don't be in a haste to do unnecessary things that would get you banned.
 One other thing that's motivated me is the posts from high ranking members, so sometimes instead of rushing to reply I take my time in going through the profile of these members to see their post and take note of those quality contents that got them merited by others, we learn everyday and I believe that's one of the reasons why satoshi created the forum, feel free to ask questions so as to learn because the more you remain ignorant about things in the forum the lesser you grow.
 The ideology of this post is to motivate newbies that find it difficult moving forward, cause I believe the're people that fall under such Category, feel free to drop some words of encouragement for them.

it's not unusual to find it difficult to fit in the forum and get used to it, most things in life proves difficult but with consistency and determination, you can easily crack the hard shell.

So for the newbies, there's a reason you are addressed as a newbie so don't get worked up or give giving up a thought, you'd be better with time

center]██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██[/center]
alpesh102

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2023, 06:21:31 AM

When i came into the forum I found It a little difficult finding my way around and could barely relate or reply to some posts but I took it upon myself to learn the ethics and norms of forum and know what it's all about. And as time went by my journey here became easier even though I'm still under a learning process.
 I've come to understand that the forum is not a competition and everyone here have a say so far you're not going against the rules guiding the forum. So rather than being discouraged by some negative replys from senior ranking members, let your mistakes serve as your motivation, do not give up and don't be in a haste to do unnecessary things that would get you banned.
 One other thing that's motivated me is the posts from high ranking members, so sometimes instead of rushing to reply I take my time in going through the profile of these members to see their post and take note of those quality contents that got them merited by others, we learn everyday and I believe that's one of the reasons why satoshi created the forum, feel free to ask questions so as to learn because the more you remain ignorant about things in the forum the lesser you grow.

To all the newbies out there, don't be discouraged by initial difficulties on the forum. Embrace your mistakes as opportunities to learn and grow. Take your time to understand the forum's ethics and norms. High-ranking members can serve as inspirations, so observe and learn from their quality posts. Don't hesitate to ask questions and seek guidance when needed. Stay committed, be patient, and remember that progress takes time.
Becassine

Activity: 1820
Merit: 776

I love BitBox02 (Shiftcrypto) and Zeus (Cryptotag)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2023, 10:29:05 AM

Hello,

My modest advice: already browse the beginner forum and also look at the mistakes of others (so as not to make the same as much as possible). Then when you don't understand something, show that you have searched for it anyway before asking.

There are many tutorials for choosing a wallet, securing it etc... If you really don't understand, then ask your question and explain clearly what is causing you problems. There are many extremely talented people here who are very kind and ready to help you. I learned a lot and I was also helped a lot, I haven't finished learning and there are still a lot of things that I don't understand. But I learn a little every day, things sometimes as simple as putting a link on an image in that forum  Shocked

Personally, I'm not ashamed to say that I don't know or that I don't understand.

Your allies: patience, curiosity, learning.

Your worst enemy: greed

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2023, 11:09:43 AM

What you need to know is to simply not take this community forum too seriously. Just like how you talk to other people on some social media group — as long as you follow the rules by not spamming and scamming and all that, you're good to go.
This has been the mindset of many newbies and including myself when I was new. Many see here as a company or higher institution or so. But later they will realise that this is a forum of discussion and also like other social media.
I wonder who ever created a facebook account and started asking people to help them grow on facebook.
They have to work their way out by engaging more with friends and that is exactly what happens here in the forum. For you to have a good engagement, you should be able to have a good knowledge of bitcoin because this is a bitcoin forum and bitcoin is the bone of context here.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
CryptSafe

Activity: 742
Merit: 421

View Profile
June 27, 2023, 03:55:35 PM

What you need to know is to simply not take this community forum too seriously. Just like how you talk to other people on some social media group — as long as you follow the rules by not spamming and scamming and all that, you're good to go.
This has been the mindset of many newbies and including myself when I was new. Many see here as a company or higher institution or so. But later they will realise that this is a forum of discussion and also like other social media.
I wonder who ever created a facebook account and started asking people to help them grow on facebook.
They have to work their way out by engaging more with friends and that is exactly what happens here in the forum. For you to have a good engagement, you should be able to have a good knowledge of bitcoin because this is a bitcoin forum and bitcoin is the bone of context here.

Exactly the point mate, this is a forum just like every other forum out there where people meet to discuss and share ideas about something but the most important of it is getting knowledge of bitcoin which is the major reason being here now. As a newbie it is expected that they keep to terms and rules guiding the platform so as not to fail or fall victim of any circumstances more especially when they do not know their way about onboard the platform. Working their way would mean them engaging in meaningful conversation and contribution which would earn them merits and possibly increase their ranks on the platform and only then would they have the confidence of fulfillment course as members  here.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Davidvictorson

Activity: 980
Merit: 833

Livecasino.io

View Profile
June 27, 2023, 05:24:30 PM

Every legendary member was once a novice, therefore if you are a newbie reading this and feel lost, remember that you are not alone. Nobody suddenly appeared in the forum and became a master. You don't need to be intimidated if you lack experience in computer science, finance, or trading to contribute meaningfully to the forum; all you need to know is that if you can remain current on bitcoin news and conduct your own research, you will succeed. Do not live your life on the forum. Go do something else and then come back to learn and socialize with other bitcoin enthusiasts.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ItsCrafty

Activity: 826

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2023, 07:25:52 PM

As a newbie on here I want to say thank you for the good privilege of being on this platform ,list of threads that may help every beginner of this forum. They will be benefiting for every thread  given, we all know that some members here don't have a habit of using the search engine to search the topics they want to know, this list will be very helpful for them to get those important topics that may help them as newbie of this forum. The rules of the forum are the most important thing for all the beginners to read first before anything else.

I welcome the newbies on this forum. And I will tell you that initially you will have difficulties learning and implementing, but you will get to learn a lot on this forum. So do not hesitate to ask questions like a good beginner. Do it and get the necessary guidance, but remember that growth takes time in business and trading. Some newbies are in pursuit of achieving too much in too short a time, but this will only be possible once you get enough knowledge about cryptos. You will get a chance to learn a lot in this forum. So strive to make yourself experienced and dedicated.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
June 27, 2023, 07:56:20 PM

Newbies take too much seriously here in the forum to get ranked up immediately; better to observe the posting habit of prominent members and check what they have that you don't have yet so that you can narrow your self what the possible posting adjustment you can do, another thing is your knowledge if you are a complete newbie into the cryptocurrency taking rank up makes you more time but continuously learning and growing through knowledge and information you can get an idea what are the possible contents you can share in the community, people appreciated those gives you merit through your journey to rank up. Chase the knowledge, not the merits. Alot of new comers ask here how to earn and if they saw its hard on their side they leave the forum immediately.
Newbies should never rush into getting merits, that will easily come later on when they have all the knowledge and experience that are relevant for other forum members. For now, since they find it hard to ride in the forum, then they need to feed theirselves first with adequate knowledge and honed their skills along with their daily experience in the forum. That way, they will come to understand what others are trying to imply in the forum, and will easily share their own insights that are also essential and not off topic so that the rest of the members will also benefit their shared post.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
June 27, 2023, 08:53:23 PM

You will only see problems growing in this forum if you put pressures in yourself learning everything what you have to learn. The forum is not like that. People are indeed friendly and very passionate to help every member especially for newbies who have a lot of time to grow and enjoy learning from the forum. So just don’t take the forum too seriously, otherwise you’ll lose your patience and end up quitting like most newbies resort doing.
Qiubell5

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2023, 01:51:08 AM

I'm still a beginner here. and feel that I really don't work hard enough and contribute in this forum. thanks for your words. I believe spirit, motivation and effort are the keys to success.
Pandu Geddon

Activity: 840
Merit: 584

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile
June 28, 2023, 02:55:16 AM

almost all beginners also feel the same problem as you. didn't know what to share and could only read some interesting posts. but from the outside it would be pretty good for a novice to know how this forum works. and indirectly beginners will get a lot of knowledge from the process of reading it.
not all beginners may feel that way, but more beginners do have to read more before they make a post. except for beginners who do have technical skills related to technology and programming that can be shared on forums. the most important thing is to focus on topics you really like, then being in the forum will be fun.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
        █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2023, 06:56:54 PM

I'm still a beginner here. and feel that I really don't work hard enough and contribute in this forum. thanks for your words. I believe spirit, motivation and effort are the keys to success.

I do not think that you have much things to contribute to the forum, rather you have to tap from the forum. I have seen many people who claimed they wanted to contribute to the forum, but in the end it is the forum that ended up helping them.
It is not easy to help the whole community but is easy for the community to help you. So, the idea is that you need the forum more than the forum needs you.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ItsCrafty

Activity: 826

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2023, 06:38:34 PM

I do not think that you have much things to contribute to the forum, rather you have to tap from the forum. I have seen many people who claimed they wanted to contribute to the forum, but in the end it is the forum that ended up helping them.
It is not easy to help the whole community but is easy for the community to help you. So, the idea is that you need the forum more than the forum needs you.

I agree with you and additionally that if you're new to trading, check out these helpful pointers for getting started and keeping your motivation high. Study risk control, market analysis, and trading strategies first. Start with modest investments as you acquire experience and gradually increase your exposure. Practise using demo accounts to test your strategies without risking real money. Set attainable goals and track your progress to stay motivated. Join trading communities and talk to experienced traders to learn from their viewpoints. Adopt a disciplined mindset, gain emotional self-control, and develop patience for long-term success. Trading involves risk, so never invest more than you can afford to lose. Maintain your commitment, take lessons from your mistakes, and constantly adjust your plan of action.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Stable090

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2023, 07:52:38 PM

I also experienced the same thing when I joined the forum, things were very difficult for me, but with time I am getting use to the forum gradually, the more time spent on forum, the more you get to understand how things work on forum, you need consistency on the forum, if you are consistent on the forum and you are ready to learn, then you will grow with time.

When you are discouraged by the negative things you are being told on the forum here, then you are not going to grow on the forum here, any negative thing said to anyone on the forum shouldn’t make the person feel bad, it should serve as motivation and correction, anyone can be corrected and if you are corrected, you should learn from the negative things said to any low rank members of the forum.

One other thing that's motivated me is the posts from high ranking members, so sometimes instead of rushing to reply I take my time in going through the profile of these members to see their post and take note of those quality contents that got them merited by others,
Up till now I still have some high rank members when I frequently go through some legendary members ranks and I do view their comments and the threads which they have created previously, that’s what have really helped me to grow on the forum here, and am still trying to grow, so I will keep on learning from the high rank members of the forum.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Bobrox

Activity: 1134
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 09, 2023, 05:07:26 AM

Bitcointalk forum exactly most discussing about cryptocurrency from Bitcoin, altcoin, exchange market and all relation with crypto, its better for OP or other beginner want to get more contribution here read many guide topic how to start in this forum as newbies. Its not require for create or make the same topic every time and ask about how to grow up as newbie in bitcointak forum.

OP in the beginner board and you can see many topic relation with your question, its not wrong about your ideas how to ask way for senior or expert here but this question has ask many time here. For easy to understand about working rule in this forum, checked with the expert account history post and related with your local board if you find difficult with English language.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SOKO-DEKE

Activity: 658
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 09, 2023, 02:45:26 PM
Merited by Stable090 (2), JayJuanGee (1), GiftedMAN (1), SmartGold01 (1)

I may say that many members here, when they are new to the system, also find it difficult as you did due to the fact that they do not understand the forum properly, but with time and seriousness, they learn to understand the forum properly. But the reason why some newbies find it hard to learn in this forum easily is because of their eagerness to rank up their accounts,so they never find time to learn much about the rules.

If someone understands that this forum is a place for discussion and learning from various people's opinions, I don't think anyone should get offended by other members' replies because it is a free place where someone can express themselves toward others, so any reply should not be a deterrent to any new member. Even senior members of the forum occasionally have negative feelings toward themselves if any of them do wrong thing. So newcomers should view it as a part of human nature and consider it to be part of learning.
we learn everyday and I believe that's one of the reasons why satoshi created the forum, feel free to ask questions so as to learn because the more you remain ignorant about things in the forum the lesser you grow.

The easiest method of learning is by asking questions about what you don't know. So the main thing that high-ranking members expect from newbies is questions, not them trying to teach others in the forum when they don't have good knowledge.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███