Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:02:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Handbike  (Read 143 times)
DisabledAF (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 24, 2023, 09:21:22 PM

Hello, I want to sell my handbike. I bought it like 2 years ago from second hand for 5 400 € (First owner paid 6 800€ (ONLY FOR BIKE,  not wheelchair). It’s specialized bike for disabled people like me. I can’t move with legs, so every move on this bike is thanks to hands – thats why it’s called handbike. Cheesy
I was excited to buy this handbike since I couldn’t walk anymore because of Scoliosis and surgery failure when doctor interrupted my spinal cord. But now, anyway, I need to accept my health status and definitly can’t use it anymore, because I’ve got this year accident in gym and I broke my leg :/ I’ve got surgery because of that and actually this problem make me unable to use it like before. :/ Yes, someone can ask why leg problem make me unable to use bike when I need use only hands. But its more complicated, because of spasms etc. And while I’m using it, I don‘t feel so comfortable..
I have now  other planes and goals how to improve my health condition and thats why I want to sell it for atleast 4 900 € included wheelchair  - can be paid in BTC of course.

I’m from Slovakia, so would be perfect if buyer would be close.

First Owner wasn’t using it a lot because of health problems, and I drove only 100km cca, so it’s like a brand new.

If there is a chance to find a new WHEELBOY / WHEELGIRL user to make him happy, I can accept little bit lower price, but of course, this handbike can be used by healthy people. If someone want to get stronger in arms.

Thank you for the opportunity to advertise

I was trying to add video, but I couldn't, so if someone want to see it I can send it on Instagram for example, in my profile.

If you want to support me LN: https://hydranode.org/btcpay/apps/rVz1uPUfXLoB2Ct4WLKE8S2GzrC/pos
onchain: bc1qca8z5p6dv7r7yrqk9vvn0awrvp3r4m7790pgc2
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DisabledAF (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2023, 09:05:34 PM

Hello...
I hope, that I will found someone who wants to buy it. O:)

If you want to support me LN: https://hydranode.org/btcpay/apps/rVz1uPUfXLoB2Ct4WLKE8S2GzrC/pos
DisabledAF (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2023, 12:49:28 PM

Hello, I want to sell my handbike.....

Last update. Smiley Then I accept that there is no interest

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: