Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:38:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Criteria of learning  (Read 78 times)
Riginac111 (OP)

Activity: 195
Merit: 104

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 25, 2023, 06:41:07 AM

Forum is one of largest social media where someone came understand things that he don't know and I think that learning from here have a criteria that other people who is learning can use and learn is many but i brought my criteria to share with people what can make us to learn effectively. At first you need to understand your vision or mission, secondly you have to make yourself consistent and focus to achieve your motive. We learn through picking correction's and not allow what hinder other people during their time of learning to affect us.

I checked and noticed that what that will make people to learn effectively from colleagues is by reading and taking notes of mistakes, another thing is by observing every step of most successful colleagues, and again we should not underestimate anyone with it's opinion, and reading before posting, Post from were you understand the conversation, make sure that our spelling and English language is properly arranged.

A good use of English will make you as a learner to engage into different conversation that will make you to learn more from your senior colleagues, and don't panic to post in order to make a quality post, some other people I read their posts, why it's difficult to understand their tone of English language is because they are fast and more excited to post without figured out some wrong spelling and coined words.

Learning is a continuous process

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rachael9385

Activity: 448
Merit: 300

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2023, 07:04:38 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2023, 07:19:05 AM by rachael9385

Forum is one of largest social media.

Lol Grin, @Riginac111, what makes you feel this forum is a social media platform? I don't believe that someone on this forum will call this forum a social media platforms, well you are just a newhie, your rank can tell that. Don't you know that these forum is not a social media platform, why? Because these forum is not for fun, it's a place of learning, people do come here to learn about things they don't know and people do come here to share things they know to others who don't know, by the way since you are here to learn you will observe that this forum is not for fun.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
knowngunman

Activity: 602
Merit: 319

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2023, 07:22:08 AM

make sure that our spelling and English language is properly arranged.

A good use of English will make you as a learner to engage into different conversation that will make you to learn more from your senior colleagues, and don't panic to post in order to make a quality post, some other people I read their posts, why it's difficult to understand their tone of English language is because they are fast and more excited to post without figured out some wrong spelling and coined words.

Despite individual differences, determination and consistency are the key for effective learning. But mind you, observing every steps of most successful colleague might not go well with some people. Your path is not mine and everyone has a specialty. First of all, you must study yourself to know what work for you and then you're ready for the challenges ahead.

You actually did your best but I must still urge you as well to improve yourself of what you are advising others to do. Proofread your post before tapping post. The emboldened (italics) statement from your post shows that you know how properly arranged spelling and grammar make the communication easier for the readers and listeners but unfortunately some parts of your lacks clarity. Just like you said in your last line.... Learning is a continuous process and we are all learning after all.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Chilwell

Activity: 560
Merit: 408

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2023, 09:17:53 AM

Forum is one of largest social media where someone came understand things that he don't know and I think that learning from here have a criteria that other people who is learning can use and learn is many but i brought my criteria to share with people what can make us to learn effectively. At first you need to understand your vision or mission, secondly you have to make yourself consistent and focus to achieve your motive. We learn through picking correction's and not allow what hinder other people during their time of learning to affect us.

You're new to the board. According to his assessment, even the description of social media does not correspond to forum activities; in social media, you learn, but not as thoroughly as in the forum. I believe you should address the forum as one of the most extensive learning venues. You mentioned that learning is a continuous process, and I must say that I learnt something from this post; no one knows everything, and we learn new things every day. Learning in a forum is a wonderful concept since you are not limited to one person or one textbook, but rather to many people with diverse perspectives and approaches to your subject. The benefit of all is that you will understand by going through the numerous answers with varied explanations.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
reagansimms

Activity: 966
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 25, 2023, 09:53:27 AM

Are you kidding me, How can you define a BTT Forum as a social media.?
Even though the forum looks open to anyone who wants to join, there are rules that no one can break.
Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ

The system that applies to forums is like a large organization, there are Global Moderators, Administrators, Staff, and DT members. On social media you can do whatever you want, but not on forums.
This is not a place for fun where you can post anything at will, there are certain boundaries that no one should violate. Try to understand the forum for real, you will feel at home here when you have clear goals.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
paid2

Activity: 686
Merit: 2098

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2023, 10:07:32 AM

The system that applies to forums is like a large organization, there are Global Moderators, Administrators, Staff, and DT members. On social media you can do whatever you want, but not on forums.
This is not a place for fun where you can post anything at will, there are certain boundaries that no one should violate. Try to understand the forum for real, you will feel at home here when you have clear goals.

I agree, Bitcointalk is not social media.

However, if you think that social media (such as Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok for example) are not moderated, you're wrong. There are terms of use that every user agrees to, and moderation of these networks is based on these TnCs.

They may be badly moderated, but they're still moderated.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 560
Merit: 419

View Profile
June 25, 2023, 10:09:15 AM

I checked and noticed that what that will make people to learn effectively from colleagues is by reading and taking notes of mistakes, another thing is by observing every step of most successful colleagues, and again we should not underestimate anyone with it's opinion, and reading before posting, Post from were you understand the conversation, make sure that our spelling and English language is properly arranged.

We learn everyday and following the steps of those who knows better than us makes us to expand our knowledge. Speaking about reading, we must read and apply understanding before we post on any thread on this forum, with the use of English language like arranging it properly while making a post, you must agree with me that mistakes are also made while making a post in as much as we try to arrange the English in a proper way to make it look sweet, to me that's why we're human, we make mistakes. And this is the reason why some users engage in using AI on their post, which is not supported on this Forum.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x