Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:59:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gold-Backed cryptocurrency with Passive Income  (Read 481 times)
yarik0409 (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2023, 08:08:03 AM

More guarantee will be visible once we purchase our first 2 oz 999.9 Gold Bar from Melbourne mint and we will store it there. So, only purchasing more gold and time will create more trust. You don't have to rush and buy in, if you are still afraid. You can wait a few months and see. I'm not here for pump and dump.

Yes, I'm working alone and in full control of the project.
Oh so are you planning to have this documented or visible on the public too? Like purchase order and the facility reveal? I think thats a lot of money to spend, yeah definitely will need to wait for that progress to see the full dedication first.

You dont have a team working on this? Only you, how can you possibly make this successful alone.

Yes, all purchases of gold will be documented and visible to the public. How can you do it any other way. I must be transparent, otherwise it doesn't work.

I'm leading this project alone, as the project will be so big and important. I cannot trust anyone and there can't be any conflict of interest. That's why projects like this can only be lead alone. I take full responsibility for my holders. But, I'm not doing this project alone. I've got many people I can trust and who do a lot for this project, because they believe in the cause. You can meet them in the TG group. These holders are with me from day 1. And they don't care about the price going down at the moment. Up or down is good for GRC, because we got more money for buying gold and holders get more passive income in BUSD.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1315

View Profile
June 26, 2023, 08:44:45 AM

Yes, all purchases of gold will be documented and visible to the public. How can you do it any other way. I must be transparent, otherwise it doesn't work.
Okay thats nice. But thats off chain activity.

How about this one?

If this was audited how come a popular smart contract auditor and one of the biggest defi security project found a lot of bugs on the smart contract? Good thing I always used this particular feature of them to check for vulnerabilities.

https://de.fi/scanner/contract/0x8e4653ef0f8ce731653192bb642d5347ccec2c6a?56

Click the link and check the flaws of the grc smart contract. Theres a finding that it can be modified to a honey pot. Can you explain why too many red flag on the contract?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
yarik0409 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2023, 10:29:24 AM

Okay thats nice. But thats off chain activity.

How about this one?

If this was audited how come a popular smart contract auditor and one of the biggest defi security project found a lot of bugs on the smart contract? Good thing I always used this particular feature of them to check for vulnerabilities.

https://de.fi/scanner/contract/0x8e4653ef0f8ce731653192bb642d5347ccec2c6a?56

Click the link and check the flaws of the grc smart contract. Theres a finding that it can be modified to a honey pot. Can you explain why too many red flag on the contract?

All the flaws that Defi Security mentioned are not flaws but potential risks. Dextools and other sites give 100% reassurance that it's not a honeypot. The function for honeypot that is mentioned on Defi Security is the following: if I renounce a contract, which I will never do, the creator of a contract can add liquidity pairs to my token. That is important to continue for the coin to exist and add new liquidity pairs to tax exception when they are created. That is only if I renounce a contract, which I will never do.

In regards to blacklist: that was important for presale/fairlaunch, but we never did it. We provided liquidity straight away, so that function is useless for me.

Taxes can be modified. That's true. Max taxes that can be set is 15% on buy and sell. I will never increase the taxes, only decrease.

Max wallet is currently set to 4% of total supply to protect against the whales dumping price, since our liquidity is low. We will be increasing that percentage as we get more liquidity.

And liquidity is low, because we started with $300 in liquidity and now it's around $5000. Moreover, 2/3% tax goes to liquidity generating which is over $1.3k. So that means if everybody sells now, our liquidity will be around $2k, which is still awesome. So we are never afraid of people selling.
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2381

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2023, 04:25:03 PM

This project has several factors that should alert any experienced investor.

• The smart contract is deployed in the BSC network, where the largest number of different scam tokens appear
  • The token is launched on some dubious lunchpad
  • The coin is listed on some unknown exchange

How many of these gold-backed tokens have already tried to conquer the market? One more?

Third factor: PancakeSwap is not that unknown, is it? You may say that there are 99% of scam tokens on Pancakeswap, but that's a different argument. PancakeSwap is very well known, and you can trust that exchange.

I can not fully trust PancakeSwap due to the fact that this exchange has already been hacked once, after that my trust in it disappeared. I also can not trust projects that are listed on PancakeSwap and nowhere else. From my personal observations, most of these projects are low-liquidity junk tokens that no one wants. So why are they so often concentrated on the PancakeSwap exchange? It's very simple, because of the ease of listing on this platform, anyone can place their coin there and completely anonymously. Perfect conditions for scammers of all kinds.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2023, 04:36:34 PM

So why are they so often concentrated on the PancakeSwap exchange? It's very simple, because of the ease of listing on this platform, anyone can place their coin there and completely anonymously. Perfect conditions for scammers of all kinds.
Some projects that are startup are really gonna depend on dex like pancakeswap since the payment for cex is so high and expensive. You are right that mostly project can easily list there so as to other dexes on other chain. Since its a dex, a decentralized one format. If theres too much restriction or requirement we cant call it decentralized like big cex are doing upon listing. I may not comfortable with the project he have but he got a point about pancakeswap. No dex on bsc can match this, and it pretty well known on the altcoin ecosystem which I am aware too. Ive been using it eversince so I knew it is the top dex for bsc and its pretty popular even its swarmed by scammers.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 26, 2023, 07:22:09 PM

There have been several Gold backed projects in the space before, tokenized Gold, the one that comes to mind is Xarum. Gold is more like a stable coin, if I want to hold gold, I will rather buy in the market than hold all these useless Shitcoins that are not backed by any gold, even if the Gold are real, how in the world am I going to retrieve them. Xarum team then claimed they have these Gold, but the project just vanished from Crypto space maybe the team has cart away our Gold bar.

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
yarik0409 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2023, 09:44:35 PM

There have been several Gold backed projects in the space before, tokenized Gold, the one that comes to mind is Xarum. Gold is more like a stable coin, if I want to hold gold, I will rather buy in the market than hold all these useless Shitcoins that are not backed by any gold, even if the Gold are real, how in the world am I going to retrieve them. Xarum team then claimed they have these Gold, but the project just vanished from Crypto space maybe the team has cart away our Gold bar.

In terms of retrieving gold, I explained in Youtube videos, where I'm the founder of GRC, talking about gold reserves. At this stage in time it's not possible to exchange GRC for gold, as there are so many anti crypto regulations in different countries  especially USA. But I can see with the current economic trends (decline of USD, hyperinflation in Western countries, global housing crisis, wars, rise of BRICS nations) that starting from next year, gold reserved currency will return. All the federal banks over the world are stacking up on gold at the moment in 2023. So, I see that I would be able to open up stores where people can exchange GRC for gold in the near future.

Until then, I can use gold (only if holders vote for it) in the next bear market to buy back coins and stabilise the price of GRC, so it doesn't go down with other coins, making GRC more stable and secure.

In terms of your example, I understand that prople have been scammed a lot. I also invested in rugpulls before and lost my money. You say Xarum team. Do you know the team's full legal names, age, where they live, how do they look like and how does their voice sound? If you do, you can report them to police and start investigation and return the money. If they were anonymous, I don't know why would anyone invest in them. Our investors have all the information I just mentioned about me. If anything goes wrong with the project or gold reserves, the police can find me easily. So, that's how I prove that I don't have any malicious intentions.
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2023, 05:10:42 PM

So why are they so often concentrated on the PancakeSwap exchange? It's very simple, because of the ease of listing on this platform, anyone can place their coin there and completely anonymously. Perfect conditions for scammers of all kinds.
Some projects that are startup are really gonna depend on dex like pancakeswap since the payment for cex is so high and expensive. You are right that mostly project can easily list there so as to other dexes on other chain. Since its a dex, a decentralized one format. If theres too much restriction or requirement we cant call it decentralized like big cex are doing upon listing. I may not comfortable with the project he have but he got a point about pancakeswap. No dex on bsc can match this, and it pretty well known on the altcoin ecosystem which I am aware too. Ive been using it eversince so I knew it is the top dex for bsc and its pretty popular even its swarmed by scammers.

It is also worth bearing in mind that if a project originally appeared on DEX at the same level as pancake, it is unlikely it will be further traded on the top centralized services. This happens very rarely. If you initially had no budget to launch it on a well-known exchange, it is unlikely that this budget will appear in the future. I can not remember a single well-known project, which would have started its path, first with DEX of the same level as pancake, and then got a listing on binans, kukoin, etc.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2023, 05:44:07 PM

This happens very rarely. If you initially had no budget to launch it on a well-known exchange, it is unlikely that this budget will appear in the future. I can not remember a single well-known project, which would have started its path, first with DEX of the same level as pancake, and then got a listing on binans, kukoin, etc.
Oh I think theres a lot out there started with dex like pancake, and uniswap got started with dex. Especially some memecoins or some airdrop retro projects with literally have potential or honestly speaking got some monster volume. Its all about huge volume. Right now, there are potential projects that are gonna list with the likes of Binance with no charge. Ive been staying on dex mostly so I knew which one is started there and suddenly listed on big cex. Mask, people, shiba, pepe, bkex, yfi, comp, ape, crv and many more. These are highly unknown before and only lurking on dex. So how come it rarely happened. These projects rarely pay off listing fee and only listed by cex on their own accord. Want some potential listing insight? You heard of pendle finance? Not listed on major cex but only on dexes. Im not gonna suprise, one day Binance will list and other big ones. Its not just about how they start but how impactful they leave marks on community. Thats how hype and potential projects on dex become a cex aces.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2023, 11:43:02 AM

This happens very rarely. If you initially had no budget to launch it on a well-known exchange, it is unlikely that this budget will appear in the future. I can not remember a single well-known project, which would have started its path, first with DEX of the same level as pancake, and then got a listing on binans, kukoin, etc.
Oh I think theres a lot out there started with dex like pancake, and uniswap got started with dex. Especially some memecoins or some airdrop retro projects with literally have potential or honestly speaking got some monster volume. Its all about huge volume. Right now, there are potential projects that are gonna list with the likes of Binance with no charge. Ive been staying on dex mostly so I knew which one is started there and suddenly listed on big cex. Mask, people, shiba, pepe, bkex, yfi, comp, ape, crv and many more. These are highly unknown before and only lurking on dex. So how come it rarely happened. These projects rarely pay off listing fee and only listed by cex on their own accord. Want some potential listing insight? You heard of pendle finance? Not listed on major cex but only on dexes. Im not gonna suprise, one day Binance will list and other big ones. Its not just about how they start but how impactful they leave marks on community. Thats how hype and potential projects on dex become a cex aces.

I agree, there are some projects which start their way on DEX and end their way on Binance. For example, PEPE project made such way just recently and it took only 1 month to do it. This is an incredible result. We are talking about individual cases that break the standard perceptions, but if you look at the whole situation, many projects that start their way on DEX, they end up there, or go to CEXs, which are little-known compared to those CEXs that we are used to hearing about.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Godday

Activity: 1512
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2023, 03:10:17 PM

Crypto currency backed by gold is indeed a good project. But my question here is how can all of this be trusted and transparent? And speaking of hype and community, to be honest I still haven't found any community for your project (let me know if I missed one). Because if a project has built a solid community base, it's only a matter of time for the project to enter the big market.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
yarik0409 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2023, 09:52:25 PM

I agree, there are some projects which start their way on DEX and end their way on Binance. For example, PEPE project made such way just recently and it took only 1 month to do it. This is an incredible result. We are talking about individual cases that break the standard perceptions, but if you look at the whole situation, many projects that start their way on DEX, they end up there, or go to CEXs, which are little-known compared to those CEXs that we are used to hearing about.

I agree with you, that if we use probabilities, then statistically 99% of projects listed on DEX are scams or have no strategies to build up their project. However, you chose this criteria to analyse my project. I think this criteria means nothing and doesn't help analysis, because you can say that any project that lists on DEX first is useless. It's a lazy way to do research. As a psychologist, such an approach is most common among people, as they prefer easy automatic processing.

Instead, it's important to check all the information about the project, people behind it, roadmap, watch explanation videos made by developers (there are hours of content about our project explaining every little detail) and ask developers doubting questions. Weigh the info against the statistics and then make your own decision. This is a harder way, but critical thinking will help you find real gems and avoid scams.
yarik0409 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2023, 09:55:09 PM

Crypto currency backed by gold is indeed a good project. But my question here is how can all of this be trusted and transparent? And speaking of hype and community, to be honest I still haven't found any community for your project (let me know if I missed one). Because if a project has built a solid community base, it's only a matter of time for the project to enter the big market.

Regarding how this project can be trusted, please see my comment below yours. I replied to someone else about how you can research any project and this one in particular.

Otherwise, you asked about the community, you can also ask all your doubting questions in a community chat and I'm sure you will find the answers there. Join any time: https://t.me/globalreservecoin
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2023, 06:44:35 AM

We are talking about individual cases that break the standard perceptions, but if you look at the whole situation, many projects that start their way on DEX, they end up there, or go to CEXs, which are little-known compared to those CEXs that we are used to hearing about.
Oh yeah. Anyway if you are using dex on uniswap, pancakeswap and other popular one its not hard to get which one is next on binance target for listing. Im pretty sure I mentioned particular one here. Im not a saint but pretty obvious, that they will list them anytime sooner.

Want some potential listing insight? You heard of pendle finance? Not listed on major cex but only on dexes. Im not gonna suprise, one day Binance will list and other big ones. Its not just about how they start but how impactful they leave marks on community. Thats how hype and potential projects on dex become a cex aces.
Surely I did mentioned it and look they just did.

https://twitter.com/binance/status/1675752423057489921?t=V2-R9y9efS0mdKAR11Hl8w&s=19

Well I can see a lot of others like this potential on binance too. Some are even memes and very early on dexes too. Anyway will just keep it for myself, as dont want to make some speculation and blame me for you said it will get list. Just do your own. I can sense 3 to 5 projects that are good on dexes now including that. Well its up to anyone to find that out. So I disagree with you about dex project rarely got listed. You just need to look for those potential. Surely you know that not all are capable of that but why look on those shitty one observed those potential ones. If I could see few of them then its not so rare to happen after all.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2023, 04:27:55 PM

I agree with you, that if we use probabilities, then statistically 99% of projects listed on DEX are scams or have no strategies to build up their project. However, you chose this criteria to analyse my project. I think this criteria means nothing and doesn't help analysis, because you can say that any project that lists on DEX first is useless. It's a lazy way to do research. As a psychologist, such an approach is most common among people, as they prefer easy automatic processing.

I'm not saying that all projects that run on DEX are useless. That's not the point. The point is that most projects that start with DEX end up there, too. These projects can contain a unique concept, a great product and other useful features. The problem with such projects, for all their usefulness, is the lack of funding. Without funding, any project, even with the most useful functions, is doomed to the fact that it will have weak support from investors, and therefore will have low liquidity. This is what we see with tokens that are listed on DEX and nowhere else. At the same time, a completely useless project can have a huge capitalization and be popular with investors, if this project has a budget from the beginning.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
yarik0409 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2023, 09:33:44 PM

I'm not saying that all projects that run on DEX are useless. That's not the point. The point is that most projects that start with DEX end up there, too. These projects can contain a unique concept, a great product and other useful features. The problem with such projects, for all their usefulness, is the lack of funding. Without funding, any project, even with the most useful functions, is doomed to the fact that it will have weak support from investors, and therefore will have low liquidity. This is what we see with tokens that are listed on DEX and nowhere else. At the same time, a completely useless project can have a huge capitalization and be popular with investors, if this project has a budget from the beginning.

This is a myth. Shiba inu haven't spent a dollar on marketing until last year and they managed to get to top 10 cryptocurrencies at some stage before that. Actually, you are outlining a big problem. People think that a project with brilliant idea without a bidget is doomed. Actually, it just takes time for that project to grow. But coins with budget like Pepe, they buy their way in, but they are absolutely useless. So, they are pump and dump projects. If that's what you are looking for and you are a trader, that should be your strategy. However, if people are looking at serious projects to invest long-term they should always be looking at a team behind the project. So, if I see projects list on CEX, I would be more reluctant to invest in it, because they most likely paid their way in and don't have anything to offer.

Regards to your second point that projects start in dex die in dex. Statistically you can generalise like that as it's true for majority of cases. However, the implication you make from that is a myth, as I just explained above.
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2023, 04:10:16 PM

This is a myth. Shiba inu haven't spent a dollar on marketing until last year and they managed to get to top 10 cryptocurrencies at some stage before that.

Of course, they got there for free Grin Shiba Inu allocated very big money for the promotion of their project in various social networks, and even in tik tok. Memcoins are becoming famous for only one reason. Because someone gives a lot of money to promote this coin in the community and mentions about the coin goes viral. Nothing is free. Influencers, bloggers, and other opinion leaders never work for free. The fact that many people found out about Shiba Inu is precisely the result of marketing, or rather the cost of marketing. Judging by where SHIB is now, we can say that the costs have paid off in full.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
yarik0409 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2023, 09:47:08 PM

This is a myth. Shiba inu haven't spent a dollar on marketing until last year and they managed to get to top 10 cryptocurrencies at some stage before that.

Of course, they got there for free Grin Shiba Inu allocated very big money for the promotion of their project in various social networks, and even in tik tok. Memcoins are becoming famous for only one reason. Because someone gives a lot of money to promote this coin in the community and mentions about the coin goes viral. Nothing is free. Influencers, bloggers, and other opinion leaders never work for free. The fact that many people found out about Shiba Inu is precisely the result of marketing, or rather the cost of marketing. Judging by where SHIB is now, we can say that the costs have paid off in full.

Pepe allocated lots of money for promotion. Shiba Inu haven't spent a cent on promotion until the beginning of last year. I know the developer, we talk. So, I don't know where you get your info from. Shiba Inu community was so powerful, every exchange wanted to list Shiba Inu to gain their community members.
yarik0409 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2023, 12:24:50 AM

More guarantee will be visible once we purchase our first 2 oz 999.9 Gold Bar from Melbourne mint and we will store it there. So, only purchasing more gold and time will create more trust. You don't have to rush and buy in, if you are still afraid. You can wait a few months and see. I'm not here for pump and dump.

Yes, I'm working alone and in full control of the project.
Oh so are you planning to have this documented or visible on the public too? Like purchase order and the facility reveal? I think thats a lot of money to spend, yeah definitely will need to wait for that progress to see the full dedication first.

You dont have a team working on this? Only you, how can you possibly make this successful alone.

Everything will be visible for sure, including purchase documents. Can't do it it anonymously.

Only me leading the way and in charge of all processes. There are people that help me and there are those who I outsource. There is no room for clash of interests between part owners for the big project like this.
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2023, 08:41:26 AM

Everything will be visible for sure, including purchase documents. Can't do it it anonymously.

Only me leading the way and in charge of all processes. There are people that help me and there are those who I outsource. There is no room for clash of interests between part owners for the big project like this.
Let see. Just do it first mate, Im not judging you for all the project sake. Its gonna be shown if its really have potential. Actually dont mind the liquidity itself, if you arent worried. Pretty sure that you spend your own money on this, but be prepared to lose more since developing a project in crypto doesnt come cheap if you are dead serious about innovation especially you are relating your project with gold back currency.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██