Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:24:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help on general mining ?  (Read 254 times)
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3112

View Profile
July 05, 2023, 04:59:45 PM

Yes i agree no need for experiment. Videos on youtube you can find hashrate and settings before card even launch  Grin
Its always a good thing when you try to make some experiments by yourself , specialy when you have your one miners.
Not every card is the same others and the setup sometimes is different , even when you have the same Hardware as in some youtube videos it can be different.
I agree that maybe the basic settings can be helpful , but optimize your one miners with testing is a learning process that everybody should going trough.

FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1050

View Profile
July 05, 2023, 05:37:31 PM

Yes i agree no need for experiment. Videos on youtube you can find hashrate and settings before card even launch  Grin
Its always a good thing when you try to make some experiments by yourself , specialy when you have your one miners.
Not every card is the same others and the setup sometimes is different , even when you have the same Hardware as in some youtube videos it can be different.
I agree that maybe the basic settings can be helpful , but optimize your one miners with testing is a learning process that everybody should going trough.
All my overclocking cards were worse than those of the miners on YouTube Smiley A lot of what I saw could not work for a long time. Or if we talk about downvolting, then I'd rather burn the extra 50-100 kilowatts on the mining farm, but it will work stably for the whole month. With experience, you understand that a stable operation of a mining farm pays off faster than experimenting with settings, which cause more problems.
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 07, 2023, 04:41:56 AM

Hi i have a low end pc with integrated graphics intel i5 2400 i was wondering is is somehow thgrouh mining some coin to be able to earn/mine some cash im not talking cents a month

Technically you doing donor instead getting cents per month. For learning and hobbies is worth doing. For money is not viable  Grin except you had flux capacitor and back in time to early bitcoin mining. Any other alternatives : i would say yes but only luck trying to mine cpu shitcoin in early stages. Last time this happen was pascalcoin.

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1050

View Profile
July 07, 2023, 05:55:16 PM

Hi i have a low end pc with integrated graphics intel i5 2400 i was wondering is is somehow thgrouh mining some coin to be able to earn/mine some cash im not talking cents a month

Technically you doing donor instead getting cents per month. For learning and hobbies is worth doing. For money is not viable  Grin except you had flux capacitor and back in time to early bitcoin mining. Any other alternatives : i would say yes but only luck trying to mine cpu shitcoin in early stages. Last time this happen was pascalcoin.
It is technically better to do a good deed and give this PC to your grandmother, she will be able to play solitaire Smiley on it for a very long time until the PC breaks down. And economically, you should not start mining on such a computer. And modern powerful PCs now also have a long payback period in mining
mikicatata (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2023, 07:16:19 AM

Thanks guys for the info so no luck for me tnq.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: