Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:32:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $100 Starbucks Giftcards for BTC Make me an offer... How many do you want?  (Read 1977 times)
campycoin (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Daily Bitcoins for your Paypal/Skrill

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 11:25:12 PM

I have WORKING Starbucks $100 Giftcards available for bitcoin if anyone is interested

I can do a few different things...

I can email or PM you the card #s and the pin codes and then you can check and then pay btc.

I can email or PM you the card #s and the pin codes and then you can use the Starbucks app to add the cards and purchase new cards so I no longer have those pins.

I can mail you the actual cards with the pin code scratch pad intact.

If we do this we can use escrow.  (Please give me an idea of where the best place to do escrow at is)

I also can take PayPal if you'd rather do that.

If you want the cards mailed, I will pay for Priority Mail (signature required) and also can send the Paper Purchase Receipt from Starbucks so you have the receipt.

Here are the prices

1 card    BTC0.15      PayPal   $75
2 cards   BTC0.28      PayPal   $139
3 cards   BTC0.40      Paypal  $200
4 cards   BTC0.50      Paypal  $250
5 cards   BTC0.58      PayPal  $290

If you want more, please PM or reply - I have 12
campycoin (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:58:23 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2014, 05:19:24 PM by malevolent

I just got royally scammed.  I know I did.

Localbtcbuyer just stole $500 in Gift Cards from me.  After I searched him I see he's been doing this for a month.  Why does nobody hit his trust score?  Mother fucker!
campycoin (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 06:06:13 PM

Anyone else want any that isn't trying to scam me?
campycoin (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 12:44:25 PM

ok cool
DeoxyBit

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:47:47 PM

WARNING: Do not buy from this person. User is selling stolen gift cards and when mine was revoked prior to use he left negative feedback saying I scammed him.  He told me these were legit but was bullshitting.

Email I sent about inquiry of when this eGift was purchased:

http://prntscr.com/35i6ce
WetSeals

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:11:11 PM

WARNING: Do not buy from this person. User is selling stolen gift cards and when mine was revoked prior to use he left negative feedback saying I scammed him.  He told me these were legit but was bullshitting.

Thank you for the warning and screenshot.  I was preparing to make an offer for a gift card here, but will refrain from doing so now. 
campycoin (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:31:57 PM

This guy needs his face kicked in....  his "proof" is doctored...   EXAMPLES:  Date is clearly altered - and this email does not list my card #

Is a lying sack of shit.  I have 11 more of these cards and all have full $100 value.  He took my card number and transferred it to his card and now says it was stolen.  Motherfuckers like you deserve to die.  You are truly a no good piece of shit DEOXYSHIT

His email proof is a lie

This picture shows one of the cards on my account, still with $100 as of 5 mins. ago.

Image shows that he has already reedemed my gift card, now claims it is stolen and never paid me as agreed.

Shows we had a deal

Shows I sent him the card # at which point he says it'll be a few hours

Claims he will pay if it is legit.... which he does not

And now he wants to claim I have stolen cards?  If anyone has details of where this scumbag lives please let me know.  I hope you all realize that assholes like this are going to cause to fall of btc
campycoin (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:34:46 PM

Thank you for the warning and screenshot.  I was preparing to make an offer for a gift card here, but will refrain from doing so now. 

HEY!  C'MON USE YOUR FUCKING BRAIN!  THAT ISN'T PROOF AT ALL

Where is my card number to show MY CARD was stolen and that it had the value removed?  This guy obviously scams people all day and this was an email he either was sent or totally bogus.  The real email would say, re: Gift Card # blank blank etc.

This is totally fucking nuts!
DeoxyBit

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:43:23 PM

You are such full of SHIT. These were completely stolen and I have all the emails to prove it. Shut your pussy ass up you aren't going to do shit.

Let this be a note to everyone not to be these cards because they are COMPLETELY stolen. And the fall of bitcoin was when people started to card shit (such as your pussy ass) and sell it for nonrefundable funds.

Now calm the fuck down and get off your period scammer.
WetSeals

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:43:59 PM

Where is my card number to show MY CARD was stolen and that it had the value removed?  This guy obviously scams people all day and this was an email he either was sent or totally bogus.  The real email would say, re: Gift Card # blank blank etc.

I work in customer service (not starbuck), and we do not change the subject line when a customer asks us a question, and we would not put the gift card number in the subject for sure.  However, I do not know what starbucks does.

I may be wanting to buy a card from you, once all this clears, depending on the outcome.

campycoin (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:46:45 PM

I work in customer service (not starbuck), and we do not change the subject line when a customer asks us a question, and we would not put the gift card number in the subject for sure.  However, I do not know what starbucks does.

I may be wanting to buy a card from you, once all this clears, depending on the outcome.

Well, now I will take this further...  I will go give my exact number to Starbucks for a description of what has happened to that card.....    We shall see DEOXYSHIT little punk bitch
campycoin (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:48:35 PM

And his name is Ryan Smith according to that email
DeoxyBit

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:48:59 PM

Don't bother, these cards are stolen and you will get in trouble if you use them. And this stupid punk ass bitch wants to talk all the trash but doesn't address the fact of where he got them which is funny. Why has he done this? Because he knows they were carded.
DeoxyBit

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:53:02 PM

Lol when you really get scammed out of $500 you dont do shit....I'm done replying to your pussy ass. Go do what you want to do but you and I both know nothing is going to happen because its a stolen card so quite threatening to do jack shit....

And by all the shit you talk in PM's I predict you are 12-14 years old....I mean you have to be considering you are trying to deal stolen merchandise for bitcoin "campypussy"
campycoin (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 12:09:26 AM

campycoin (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 12:12:09 AM

So, I just transferred $0.01 to this "STOLEN" card.  If the card was stolen, starbucks would have

a. closed my account with the other cards
b. closed this stolen card
c. called me as it is my own starbucks account.  THEY CAN FIND ME! 

I bought these cards for a deal (50%) off but I don't drink coffee and want btc.
campycoin (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 12:19:04 AM

Lol when you really get scammed out of $500 you dont do shit....I'm done replying to your pussy ass. Go do what you want to do but you and I both know nothing is going to happen because its a stolen card so quite threatening to do jack shit....

And by all the shit you talk in PM's I predict you are 12-14 years old....I mean you have to be considering you are trying to deal stolen merchandise for bitcoin "campypussy"

They are not stolen you lying piece of shit!  What the fuck is your problem?  You stole $100 from me, and "claim" they are stolen... I have 11 cards here in front of me and if someone wants to check those, please do.  How would they say it was stolen and then take the balance off and leave you with the card?  And they just left the other 11 I have full of value and didn't shut down my account?

YOU ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE CAUSE YOU'RE A PUSSY BROKE BITCH!  YOU HAVE NOTHING AND FOR A REASON.
DeoxyBit

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 12:38:26 AM

They are not stolen you lying piece of shit!  What the fuck is your problem?  You stole $100 from me, and "claim" they are stolen... I have 11 cards here in front of me and if someone wants to check those, please do.  How would they say it was stolen and then take the balance off and leave you with the card?  And they just left the other 11 I have full of value and didn't shut down my account?

YOU ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE CAUSE YOU'RE A PUSSY BROKE BITCH!  YOU HAVE NOTHING AND FOR A REASON.

still on your period i take it
campycoin (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 12:45:17 AM

Enjoy that extra penny I sent you too you scammy bitch!  See who else you scam with your -11

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=453553.msg5872094#msg5872094
DeoxyBit

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:10:56 AM

Enjoy that extra penny I sent you too you scammy bitch!  See who else you scam with your -11

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=453553.msg5872094#msg5872094

Well considering of how shady you are you will make no more threads regarding this and you will make no more sales because the fact is these codes are stolen. Send as much - feedback as you want but this won't change the fact you are a total retard for still believing yourself when I say these ARE stolen. LOL.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: