Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:05:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My bitcoin journey mistakes and moral lesson  (Read 480 times)
Promocodeudo (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 185

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2023, 11:41:21 AM

In 2016, when I first heard about Bitcoin. I never had any knowledge of the existence of a bitcointalk forum or even a detailed idea of Bitcoin itself, the first mistake I made was to listen to people's advice in respect to investing in Bitcoin. When I started reading and researching about bitcoin and its technology, A time came when I made up my mind to invest my little savings in it, but I decided to involve my parents, siblings and friends so that we can invest concurrently. But They came to the conclusion that bitcoin and all online investments are scams and I should not make such a wrong step if not, that am going to lose my money, I was confuse at that point, I thought of how I manage to save such amount of money, the fear of losing it, And what will be my fate if I lose it to scammers made me to succumb to their suggestion, in all, this got me dissuaded, this made me give up in knowing more about Cryptocurrency in general, and my investment plan in this indistructive decentralized digital currency (Bitcoin) and because I had no idea that a forum like Bitcointalk where new ideas are shared and bitcoin matters are been discussed by different people is in existence, but the good thing now is that even though I got notice of this forum late, I have learned numerous things in a short time here, for this reason I am always open to learning at any time from anybody.

moral Lesson:

when people give you advice, their intention may be good for you, but unknowingly to them that they have temporarily or permanently made you lose a lifetime opportunity that's if you listen to their advice. after listening to individual advice, it is your duty and decision as a person to filter the advice before making use of the ones you see that will be helpful to you. There is no harm in trying new ideas, just imagine, if I had attempted such innovations, even if is with a small amount of money, may be by now I would have been rich.

In this life, If you want to grow financially, one risk or the other must be involved.
In the pursuit of success, you must lose to learn a particular technique for the avoidance of its repetition.

Don't live your life according to the criticism and dictates around you, If not, you will be suffocated with stained ideas, as long as you don't cause people's pain, chase your dreams, enquire and develop yourself in such a way that people will see you as a role model. People must talk, just be who you are, and be committed to making your dreams a reality.

I am where I am today because I was unable to understand the value of making use of my instinct, But at least the knowledge I have about Bitcoin in the recent time is very tremendous more than before, from now onward nobody will ever discourage me from investing in any commodity that I see as a profitable one, no matter the risk that's involved. I will take it, There is no harm in trying with a small amount of money.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Faisal2202

Activity: 1204
Merit: 466

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2023, 11:57:47 AM

We should not regret what is out of our hands, I know at the start, it was in your hand to follow the one who was giving you the advice to invest in BTC but you were afraid to do so and in my POV you did the right thing by not following them. Even it could make you rich but still as I said do not regret it at that moment what if things went sideways and instead of being rich you could end up as poorer?

The point is, we should always avail ourselves the opportunities even if we have less or more money, and risk is a factor that keeps everyone going and far away too. Because, if becoming rich without any risk factor would be a thing then everyone on earth will be rich now. I also made up my mind to buy BTC with my cousin, but we didn't have money so we thought we should borrow some money at that time we both were not earning any money as we both were students and dependent on our parent's money. So I suggest him to drop this idea as it contains so much risk and additional stress in our life. Why we should step into such a mess of borrowing money first and then investing in BTC in the hope to earn more is still a doubt.

At that time, we both didn't have any idea about BTC halving so I only saw it as a token that will gain value when there will be more demand and it does but we were both afraid to take the risk and dropped the idea. But if we took the risk then we will have earned a lot of profit in 2021 (at the time of the new ATH). But as I said do not regret what is out of our hands now.

We should focus on the current situation because if you had gained the knowledge which you lacked before then you must be more confident about BTC price than before. So, what is your idea now, are you ready to take the risk now or not? If I were you, yeah I will take the risk and invest in BTC. (It is just my opinion, not a financial advice).

Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2170
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
June 28, 2023, 12:19:48 PM

There is never too late to join with Bitcoins; yes, you missed a golden opportunity in 2016, but at the current price of Bitcoins, it’s not less than any golden opportunity. It’s always ideal to never invest your hard-earned money on other people’s advice. It’s always beneficial that you should do a personal research and then only invest in that. I'm glad to see that you finally found out so many things about Bitcoins and also about this amazing forum. Now don’t think about or regret your past. Just right now, buy as many Bitcoins as you can and hold them for some time.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Helena Yu

Activity: 546
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 28, 2023, 12:32:57 PM

Are you a mama's boy? I feel bad because all of your decision in your life is always chosen by your mother.

When you're really want to eat a pizza, your mama will forbid it and say it's not good for your health. When you're want to hangout with your friends into a club, your mama will forbid it and say there's no good reason to go. When you're fall in love with a girl, your mama will forbid it because she's jealous and will threat you're a rebellious child.

Learn to be mature and make sure no one can control your decision especially in financial.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1316
Merit: 718

View Profile
June 28, 2023, 01:02:03 PM

I am where I am today because I was unable to understand the value of making use of my instinct, But at least the knowledge I have about Bitcoin in the recent time is very tremendous more than before, from now onward nobody will ever discourage me from investing in any commodity that I see as a profitable one, no matter the risk that's involved. I will take it, There is no harm in trying with a small amount of money.
There are many people who come late to invest in bitcoin for various reasons, but it's never too late to enter investment because opportunities are open to anyone and are never limited, but what must be understood is how far we understand how to make the right investment Because it takes consistency in collecting bitcoins in the absence of large capital support and knowledge is an innovation that can lead one to conclusions.

Bitcoin has shown its existence even though there is a risk in it, many people don't understand the travel pattern so they don't draw conclusions when investing. When someone understands how to make the right investment, many people will come to invest in bitcoin independently, it's never too late and the opportunity depends on how you take advantage of it.

Ladies.de  ███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 LadiesStars  
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
Zlantann
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 28, 2023, 01:21:42 PM

There is no room for regrets because there is still the opportunity to buy and hodl. The price of Bitcoin will still go up so we should take advantage of the opportunity at our disposal. I am sure in a few years people will also regret that they didn't buy at the current price. Yes, you lost a good opportunity to buy but it shouldn't be the reason not to seek advice from people. But we should always take advice from people that are proficient in the area we intend to invest. You are regretting that you didn't buy in 2016, but you might have lost it because you were not well informed about securing your coins. There is always a need to be grateful.

Are you a mama's boy? I feel bad because all of your decision in your life is always chosen by your mother.

When you're really want to eat a pizza, your mama will forbid it and say it's not good for your health. When you're want to hangout with your friends into a club, your mama will forbid it and say there's no good reason to go. When you're fall in love with a girl, your mama will forbid it because she's jealous and will tthreaten you're a rebellious child.

Learn to be mature and make sure no one can control your decision especially in financial.
His age when this event happened should be considered. Maybe he was young and depended on his parents for advice. Their advice on this matter might be wrong but I am sure they have been helpful in other ways. However, we must make our own decision and be ready to withstand the consequences, especially when we are not depending on anyone for survival or support.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
June 28, 2023, 01:23:50 PM

Although it is good to get pieces of advice from other people, it doesn't mean that you should make decisions based on them. You just take them all and weigh things, do research, and make a decision yourself. Many people want to give advice, even on things they know nothing about. Many around me speak as if they're experts, as if they are authority in everything. I listen to them but I don't necessarily follow them.

I learn not only because some advice given to me about Bitcoin were wrong but because I also used to give the wrong Bitcoin advice. I also used to think Bitcoin is a scam.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
June 28, 2023, 01:47:20 PM

There’s a single thing I’ll probably never understand: why people pretend they know everything without ever researching the subject. I’ve got friends who years ago I was trying to convince to invest at least a small portion of their savings in BTC and they were aggressively contradicting my facts with their imagined thoughts and beliefs. I get that mainstream media gets you to believe a thing although it’s not always true, but it’s very annoying. Don’t tell me something’s a scam if you don’t even know what I’m talking about.

Follow your instinct and don’t let yourself be emotionally disrupted by the thoughts of those around you. I found they often pulled me back from my plans and now I have many plans I regret not following because I know they would’ve been successful. But that doesn’t matter - if they were wrong 10 times they’ll continue to be wrong an 11th time too..
tbct_mt2

Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2023, 01:55:56 PM
Merited by Falconer (1)

In 2016, when I first heard about Bitcoin.

When I started reading and researching about bitcoin and its technology
In 2016, there was less noises from altcoins and altcoin forums like now. If you did your research with Internet and search engines, Bitcointalk forum would appear at top of Google Search.

It is myth if you searched on Internet and did not see Bitcointalk in the list.

You could find that site https://bitcoin.org/en/ and get the link to Bitcointalk at https://bitcoin.org/en/community

Forums

BitcoinTalk Forum

Reddit's Bitcoin Community

Bitcoin StackExchange (Q&A)
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
June 28, 2023, 02:01:13 PM

People around you have the ability to affect you, and you will be the same with the people you deal with. That is why you must find a friend who will always look to protect you. They are the ones who will give you good advise. However, you are still the one who can make the decision, and because it is your life, you must not put all your trust to others. To make smart decisions, you must not only sit and wait for advise; you must also spend time reading books that will help you become a better person. I understand that not everything you learn in books will come true in our lives, but the knowledge we get will enable us to generate ideas that will us to make the best decision.
GiftedMAN

Activity: 798
Merit: 545

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2023, 02:02:29 PM

In this life, If you want to grow financially, one risk or the other must be involved.
In the pursuit of success, you must lose to learn a particular technique for the avoidance of its repetition

Op you must know this, taking risk does not guarantee your financial growth but taking risk in investing on things you have knowledge of can increase your financial growth so don't see risk as a major determinant to succeed in life. When it comes to Bitcoin investmen, you don't lose to learn rather you learn to earn and you earn when you gain that is the reason why Bitcoin investors are always advised to have knowledge of the type of investment they want to venture in to before investing so that they don't end up taking risks that will see them lose funds as a result of lack of knowledge.

The only thing you lose in pursuit of success is time, the time you make out to get knowledge which will definitely help you to succeed tomorrow when you have gained a lot of knowledge from other investors so don't rush into any investment unless you have the proper knowledge of what you want to invest.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Cuenta Alternativa

Activity: 182
Merit: 66

Don Pedro Dinero alt account

View Profile
June 28, 2023, 02:23:49 PM

Sometimes I get the impression that certain posts, especially OP posts about personal stories like this one, would be better placed on a blog than on a forum that pretends to be serious.

I don't want to be too hard on the OP but that's what it sounded like to me.

In 2016, there was less noises from altcoins and altcoin forums like now. If you did your research with Internet and search engines, Bitcointalk forum would appear at top of Google Search.

It is myth if you searched on Internet and did not see Bitcointalk in the list.

That is another. The minute you start analysing stories like this you find points that don't hold water. You don't know how true the OP's story is and what his real intention was in writing it.
tbct_mt2

Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2023, 02:37:52 PM

That is another. The minute you start analysing stories like this you find points that don't hold water. You don't know how true the OP's story is and what his real intention was in writing it.
I read the topic but only quoted the above part to discuss. The rest part of this long story is like a fiction, not worth reading and fairly enough to say, what is a point or lesson from this story.

Last few days I read one or two more topics about members from 2016, 2017 rejoined he forum and wrote long stories. You can get any lesson from those stories or nothing, each reader will see it differently.
Accardo

Activity: 1078
Merit: 509

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 28, 2023, 02:42:34 PM

While reading his story and experience, it didn't sound new to me, I have read similar complaints multiple times in the forum and nothing can be done about it, since it all belongs to the past. The story never ends with a recent action, how much they've invested so far into bitcoin since they found the truth. Or is Op not yet sure that bitcoin is a good investment? Bitcoin aside, any investment should be taken without questioning and observe them to learn. Many people lose money everyday on different things believing that it'll pay off in future. I think Op should start investing now and not regret next time.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1721

airbet.io

View Profile
June 28, 2023, 03:13:16 PM

Being the same year wherein 2016 I also recognized Bitcoin as well as this forum.
I started learning Bitcoin and what the function of Bitcoin was at first, then a friend invited me to join this forum which then opened my mind that Bitcoin was broad and not just an ordinary coin.

But I never invited my friends or family to get involved in Bitcoin investments that I didn't understand at the time, because it would be very risky.

When you are a beginner who does not understand Bitcoin and what the risks are, it is a careless act so you will be blamed when the investment falls.
Even though Bitcoin's fall will be a higher rise in the next session.
If you keep your investment in 2016 until now, there will be many benefits to be gained.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Lorence.xD

Activity: 1624
Merit: 315

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 28, 2023, 03:20:59 PM

As a beginner we intend to ask for advices and tips from people who already have experience from specific field. In my case, despite self learning online and some tips that you could get from youtubers or vloggers, of course you would know someone who's already have experience just like in the Bitcoin and you will ask them something like the basic knowledge and their advice. From that, we all have different scenarios and time that couldn't apply the same techniques so of course I've lose some funds but it helps me to improve as I need to rely on myself on this one. But it's a win-win situation if you've earn or lose as it will take as a lesson for you to grow.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Cantsay

Activity: 742
Merit: 554

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2023, 03:29:39 PM

Due to the recent increase in post like this trying to fish merit I no longer fancy them unlike when I was still very new to the forum and read some inspirational stories about their challenges nowadays forum members don't even mind if they are lying or been sincere... I do hope yours doesn't fall into such catergory.

If indeed what OP is saying is true then my guess is that, his age played a big role in him still listening to his parents and not being able to make his own personal decision.
Also judging from the fact that the Op has made a post in naija board I'd say his culture played its own role, it's normal for a 18-19 years old child to still listen to his parents for financial and investment advice because they perceive them as superior and as such just have this instinct that they are always right in whatever they engage in.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Popkon6

Activity: 588
Merit: 289

View Profile
June 28, 2023, 03:43:23 PM

Since you discovered Bitcoin in 2016, it was better for you to invest without fear. But you were a victim of a terrible situation and the advice of people around you. But now the time that Bitcoin is in is not much less than 2016. January 2023 was a good time to invest when Bitcoin price touched 15.5k. And now is a good time to correct the mistake of 2016 and invest in the present.
Because the price of Bitcoin will definitely increase and investors will not die. Long term investment makes people's income longer and you invest bitcoin for long term without any advice. Because Bitcoin price was very low last week and is close to bull market and more Bitcoin price will increase.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
BD Crypto

Activity: 658
Merit: 158

BTC Rocks

View Profile
June 28, 2023, 03:48:40 PM

when people give you advice, their intention may be good for you, but unknowingly to them that they have temporarily or permanently made you lose a lifetime opportunity that's if you listen to their advice. after listening to individual advice, it is your duty and decision as a person to filter the advice before making use of the ones you see that will be helpful to you. There is no harm in trying new ideas, just imagine, if I had attempted such innovations, even if is with a small amount of money, may be by now I would have been rich.
You are not too late and you can now make your decision because still have time to enter. But maybe you will make a new topic about your mistake if you miss this opportunity. After halving we can predict a huge pump.

After all it's your life and the decisions are your. You must have knowledge about others advise and research more to know about what you are going to do. So before investing everyone should have at least basic knowledge about his investment and it's a must. If you could learn about the advantages and the risks of investing in Bitcoin. it will make your investment as a potential investment. Without having knowledge will make your decision more worst than gambling. And Bitcoin investment isn't a form of gambling at all. So Now I think you are conscious about your decisions.
Best wishes for you OP.
Husires
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1285

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2023, 04:03:04 PM

The focus of the conversation is about the forum, but it has nothing to do with bitcoin and the forum. It is true that the forum is a good place to get knowledge, but there are many places through which you can learn about bitcoin and invest well. You have YouTube GitHub and many sites from which you learn trading, technical information and a lot.

It is not too late, you can start now, and invest a little, and in 3 years it will multiply 4 times, and then you sell it at the highest peak and buy at the bottom. This is about 12 times the investment, which may equal a large amount in the coming years.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██