Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 06:24:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: An Overview of MultiversX (EGLD)  (Read 23 times)
Cameron1Love (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2023, 04:27:05 PM

MultiversX (EGLD) is a noteworthy player in the cryptocurrency market. Launched by the company multiversx-egld, this digital asset has been making waves since its inception. As of today, the current price of MultiversX (EGLD) stands at $33.353957064, reflecting the dynamic nature of the crypto market.

MultiversX has a current supply of 25,630,800 tokens, with 25,625,648 in circulation. The maximum supply is capped at 31,415,926 tokens. This limited supply often creates a sense of scarcity among investors, driving up the demand and value of the token.

Ranked 45 on CoinMarketCap, MultiversX is actively traded on 155 markets, with a trading volume of $12,803,870.05 over the last 24 hours. Despite a slight decrease of -0.07% in the last 24 hours, MultiversX continues to be a popular choice among crypto enthusiasts.

For more information about MultiversX, investors and interested individuals can visit their official website at https://multiversx.com/. The website provides detailed insights about the project, its vision, and future plans.

Despite some fluctuations, MultiversX has shown resilience. As with all investments, potential investors should conduct thorough research and consider their risk tolerance before investing in cryptocurrencies like MultiversX.
Freddie Boyer

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

Crypto WEB3 Neobank

View Profile
June 29, 2023, 04:46:28 PM

I've noticed that the prices on CMC have been pretty good, and the fully diluted market cap of $1,047,820,690 is pretty solid. from the initial listing price $17.6 and ATH in 2021 $490.. I personally see this, it is decent and good and the price is now $33.3.

But, I still think MultiversX Coin has a short and not long track record, this can be seen from the listing date, which is in 2020 and my view is that it is still relatively new, having only been around for 3 years in the cryptocurrency market. Some investors may still be a bit hesitant to invest in projects that have not been tested from time to time.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: