Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:33:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do when you have Financial Freedom?  (Read 1412 times)
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 558

View Profile
July 01, 2023, 06:30:20 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2023, 08:06:11 PM by usekevin

When I can get financial freedom. So of course the first thing I do is try to make my family happy and also the people around me. And I also have aspirations to go on vacation to various countries that I haven't had the chance to visit. basically I am a person who likes exploring trying all the world tourism places. And apart from that, of course, I also want to keep investing and saving for my children in the future so that they won't experience difficulties in the economy. I also want to provide the best education for my children. I want to still have children who can see the equality between the bottom and the top. so that maybe I will not show my wealth too much to my children. and I will give wealth to my children when they are ready to receive it. that is when they already have a kind heart that can always respect others.
The bitcoin community had give us financial freedom by some earnings,we should thankful to the forum for our earning and money to our life support.If you are tourism based person,you should hold-all your holdings in crypto currency.Because crypto currency was essential for the future generation.The most of the celebrities had their savings in the crypto currency as compared to the other investments.Because making money is not easy one and saving in valuable is important one.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2023, 06:36:09 PM

Those who are already in financial freedom have some responsibilities of family which they have to managed according to their income so I think that one who earn passive income cannot enjoy financial freedom but one benefit of passive income is that person managed all the activities of life by himself and does not beg in front of others to take loan and its a very great full and lucky moments.

As the earning of individuals increase so the inflation also increases therefore in this financial freedom if one successfully fulfil daily uses and save some amount then its better. I think that those who have greater income should help others who don't have any source of earning.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
tjtonmoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 366

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2023, 07:01:16 PM

The moment you sit back and relax thinking that you have done enough and now the money will flow into your pocket on a regular basis, you are done. You can never grow more. Hard work always pays off not arguing about that, but if you stop after achieving what you think is enough, it will ruin you. The more we invest, the more we can grow. Taking a break every now and then is not a bad thing. But why stop after some time?

If I ever get financial freedom as you speak, I will try to grow more. Setting new financial goals should be the main objective after achieving financial freedom. The world is changing every day. We need to keep up with that changing situations. So if you stop at something, the future will not keep it same after some time. Having a backup plan will increase the chance of avoiding it. Also when we get financial freedom, we can focus on something new. Maybe a passion or hobby that you have been wanting to pursue. Have a little me time, then get back to work finding new things, and learning new things in life. Remember, it's never the end.
mvdheuvel1983

Activity: 1036
Merit: 368

View Profile
July 01, 2023, 07:55:13 PM

I want to start a YouTube channel so bad just to document my life, travel the world, meet new people and experience new cultures. I would climb mountains, Dona triathlon and try out new food. These are the things I would do if I were financially free. I want it so bad that I am looking for more ways to have at least 7 streams of income so that I can retire on time. Life is just so beautiful and we have just one time to live and do it well.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Report to moderator
hannahB4

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 01, 2023, 08:53:55 PM

When one has financial freedom, one will live your life to the fullest and do what's best to enjoy your life but for me, this can't be disputed, and also I will continue to work so as not to lose guard and drop from the level of wealth I have accrued over the years though the rate won't be much as before.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
RockBell

Activity: 770
Merit: 360

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2023, 10:25:31 PM

Those who are already in financial freedom have some responsibilities of family which they have to managed according to their income so I think that one who earn passive income cannot enjoy financial freedom but one benefit of passive income is that person managed all the activities of life by himself and does not beg in front of others to take loan and its a very great full and lucky moments.

As the earning of individuals increase so the inflation also increases therefore in this financial freedom if one successfully fulfil daily uses and save some amount then its better. I think that those who have greater income should help others who don't have any source of earning.
Most people with very large responsibilities have families, talk about accommodation, then talk about feeding and other warfare, managing a large family is not encouraged currently, the expenses will be too high, and these days there are only a few jobs that pay well and even at that, your earning can hardly keep up with the responsibility, even with multiple jobs they are just there as well, talk about the bills, again, once you can hustle and have a job can at least pay the bills, and at the same time help you manage your responsibility well, and also have access to loans for support also in case of an emergency. and inflation is becoming a global issue and everything is becoming expensive. sometimes I wonder if what we consumed is not produced on this planet since the prices of things are going up.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
July 01, 2023, 10:34:33 PM

Economic discussions related to inflation, recession, food crisis, labor crisis, agricultural crisis, war crisis are enough to make our heads hot and we need a little relaxation in this discussion.

so let me bring this discussion a little to one thing that will be fun to discuss and talk about. That is about Financial Freedom.

Well I'm not going to ask whether you already have financial freedom or not. But I'm here to bring our minds to try to imagine ourselves when one day we succeed in achieving Financial Freedom.

Consider yourself already have financial freedom at this time. That is, you already have passive income that continues to flow into your account and into your wallet without the hassle of managing your business. because your business and all your companies are managed by someone you trust to manage it. So you just need to sit back or take a vacation every day while enjoying the flow of money that continues to enter your pocket.

Now my question in such a situation is when you already have financial freedom. then what are you going to do to enjoy your life and enjoy that financial freedom?

I would pretty much do what I do already, with the difference I will be able to dedicate even more time to it, people have different ideas about what it means reaching financial freedom, and while some imagine themselves buying lambos and living their lives in expensive mansions, truth to be told as long as I had the same standards of living I enjoy today but without the need to work and care about the future I would consider I had reached the financial freedom I was looking for.
odunybiz

Activity: 630
Merit: 122

Epsiloan Protocol

View Profile
July 01, 2023, 11:59:52 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2023, 12:13:13 AM by odunybiz

Economic discussions related to inflation, recession, food crisis, labor crisis, agricultural crisis, war crisis are enough to make our heads hot and we need a little relaxation in this discussion.

so let me bring this discussion a little to one thing that will be fun to discuss and talk about. That is about Financial Freedom.

Well I'm not going to ask whether you already have financial freedom or not. But I'm here to bring our minds to try to imagine ourselves when one day we succeed in achieving Financial Freedom.

Consider yourself already have financial freedom at this time. That is, you already have passive income that continues to flow into your account and into your wallet without the hassle of managing your business. because your business and all your companies are managed by someone you trust to manage it. So you just need to sit back or take a vacation every day while enjoying the flow of money that continues to enter your pocket.

Now my question in such a situation is when you already have financial freedom. then what are you going to do to enjoy your life and enjoy that financial freedom?

Nothing like full financial freedom in life. It's not easy to sit back or take a vacation every day thinking of enjoying the flow of money that continues to enter your pocket. If one does, one will just sit down looking till almost all business collapse. If it is easy that way Obasanjo shouldn't make Gotta farm after all money acquired in politics.

armanda90

Activity: 1008
Merit: 554

View Profile
July 02, 2023, 06:01:02 AM

Reach financial freedom is dreaming by every one, right now I am still not yet have financial freedom but planning after raise that moment will allocated my fund for investing in several place from cryptocurrency, real estate and actually building business in agriculture. I have big dreaming with financial freedom and bring impact to help other how to they can work with my companies at the future, but its not easy have financial freedom and looks investing or trading in bitcoin is the best option right now for me without has knowledge about other investment way. Beside enjoy in daily day with vacation and travelling around the world when have financial freedom.

Looks not easy have financial freedom, actually small capital in cryptocurrency investment need six until seven years later for getting bigger fund and have financial freedom.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
waONE

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2023, 07:53:00 AM

I would pretty much do what I do already, with the difference I will be able to dedicate even more time to it, people have different ideas about what it means reaching financial freedom, and while some imagine themselves buying lambos and living their lives in expensive mansions, truth to be told as long as I had the same standards of living I enjoy today but without the need to work and care about the future I would consider I had reached the financial freedom I was looking for.
Everyone interprets financial freedom differently and that is normal,
but for sure I believe everyone wants that,
when I get financial freedom I want to help the people closest to me and do something useful.

Mr. Magkaisa

Activity: 756
Merit: 283

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2023, 08:43:30 AM

-    Being told that Financial freedom sounds good to our ears, actually. But it is very difficult to achieve, but when we achieve it, of course, I will continue to invest to grow my wealth more for the future of course.

It's not possible that all I do is waste money, I must still have a balance that while enjoying life, we must not neglect businesses and helping others to make our lives meaningful, this is if I am a financially free person.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1660

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2023, 10:47:30 AM

The first thing that comes to mind is the opportunity to leave work and lead a carefree lifestyle. But the truth is that all billionaires continue to work hard, multiplying their capital. And this is not a simple desire to increase your capital, but a desire to continue to improve your business, which obviously brings satisfaction from the work done.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Jatiluhung

Activity: 770
Merit: 394

View Profile
July 02, 2023, 10:48:36 AM

When I can get financial freedom. So of course the first thing I do is try to make my family happy and also the people around me. And I also have aspirations to go on vacation to various countries that I haven't had the chance to visit. basically I am a person who likes exploring trying all the world tourism places. And apart from that, of course, I also want to keep investing and saving for my children in the future so that they won't experience difficulties in the economy. I also want to provide the best education for my children. I want to still have children who can see the equality between the bottom and the top. so that maybe I will not show my wealth too much to my children. and I will give wealth to my children when they are ready to receive it. that is when they already have a kind heart that can always respect others.

The bitcoin community had give us financial freedom by some earnings,we should thankful to the forum for our earning and money to our life support.If you are tourism based person,you should hold-all your holdings in crypto currency.Because crypto currency was essential for the future generation.The most of the celebrities had their savings in the crypto currency as compared to the other investments.Because making money is not easy one and saving in valuable is important one.
Of course I will also definitely have deposits in digital assets such as in Bitcoin investments. But not for the majority of my assets. but only partially. maybe just 10-20% that I can trust in digital assets. and the remainder may be in physical assets such as property. Bitcoin has indeed provided financial freedom in another sense to those who hold it. that is, they are independent from a centralized system. but not financial freedom like the OP meant. because what OP meant was financial freedom, such as having a comfortable life with abundant assets and not worrying about lack of money.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
rojan

Activity: 1442
Merit: 361

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile
July 02, 2023, 11:09:16 AM

Define financial freedom. Smiley
It’s nothing. You never get satisfied with the finance at your hands because it is always less for you. You will never have a level where you can earn enough money so that you would be happy ever after. There is one catch, this does not apply to those who are millionaires and above with continuous income from couple of businesses or may be more. That’s another level of plateau which doesn’t apply here. Assuming we are talking normal people like me who is yet to earn my first million or even less. Lolz. Guy like me would reach those levels only after 3-4 decades of time and would realise I just need peace and not the money. That’s my thought on it.
Yes, even if a person owns billions of dollars, his desire for money does not decrease. and yet she doesn't consider her financial freedom. But if I get financial freedom and a passive income system that is guaranteed to last till I die, I will rest assured and praise my Lord and live in obedience to Him. And I will not be occupied with any investment or any other kind of thought.  In that case I will not have financial worries.  I will be a happy man he he
I think it's true that no matter how much money a person earns per month, he wants to earn more money than he can. If you want to invest in a fixed income business, there are many types of money making business you can choose from.  But I think that if a person is worried financially, then there is no unhappy person than him. And if the financial situation is good, then he feels like a happy person to himself.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1112

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2023, 11:54:36 AM

We will never be able to achieve financial freedom if the goal of achieving this is just to make our lives relaxed and luxurious, that's the wrong mindset and no matter how big the passive income we get, but using it for that later it won't be enough because usually people will always increase the level of enjoyment they want to achieve so that it will only damage the finances they get.
You can see people who have unlimited money keep working and investing so that their money continues to grow and provide benefits, so if you want to get financial freedom you have to keep investing so that your passive income continues to grow and inflation won't beat our income, so I will not stop investing in a variety of forms but certainly not only focus on relaxing and luxurious life while doing social activities.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
topbitcoin

Activity: 1638
Merit: 690

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 02, 2023, 12:34:42 PM

The first thing that comes to mind is the opportunity to leave work and lead a carefree lifestyle. But the truth is that all billionaires continue to work hard, multiplying their capital. And this is not a simple desire to increase your capital, but a desire to continue to improve your business, which obviously brings satisfaction from the work done.
In other words that after having financial freedom is at a certain point a person cannot leave his work, usually this depends on their own age, if he still has the ability to be productive and increase his wealth, they will always continue to do his work even though some heavy work is reduced.

This is also related to someone who has financial freedom also wants to continue to maintain it, because if only standing on an existing business, it will definitely be disrupted with the times, of course it is for a billionaire not wanting to lose it, unless he is old and not Can do a lot to maintain its position, usually tend to be silent in a quiet area, and only receive money from assets that have fassive income.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2023, 01:08:08 PM

Financial Freedom is someone's dream to achieve in this world because it has benefits you can rest and having no stress at all hence it will not affect anymore the daily lives. It is a happy life to have a freedom with financial aspects and I believe that it can be achieved thru hardwork, taking risk and investing on crypto of course Smiley

someone703

Activity: 943
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2023, 02:43:50 PM

(...)Now my question in such a situation is when you already have financial freedom. then what are you going to do to enjoy your life and enjoy that financial freedom?
I want and will try to earn money to help people create new values ​​together in life, I don't think giving money but using my money to create new jobs or share knowledge wake up to many people so that everyone can be more proactive and try harder. We all want to have a better life, and I always think about the life energy that comes to us when we think about it more, financial freedom for me may not have to be so rich but I know that the more money people have, the more responsibilities they will receive in society, not just thinking about enjoyment.

coinerer

Activity: 1316
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2023, 03:09:39 PM

Define financial freedom. Smiley
It’s nothing. You never get satisfied with the finance at your hands because it is always less for you. You will never have a level where you can earn enough money so that you would be happy ever after. There is one catch, this does not apply to those who are millionaires and above with continuous income from couple of businesses or may be more. That’s another level of plateau which doesn’t apply here. Assuming we are talking normal people like me who is yet to earn my first million or even less. Lolz. Guy like me would reach those levels only after 3-4 decades of time and would realise I just need peace and not the money. That’s my thought on it.
Yes, even if a person owns billions of dollars, his desire for money does not decrease. and yet she doesn't consider her financial freedom. But if I get financial freedom and a passive income system that is guaranteed to last till I die, I will rest assured and praise my Lord and live in obedience to Him. And I will not be occupied with any investment or any other kind of thought.  In that case I will not have financial worries.  I will be a happy man he he
I think it's true that no matter how much money a person earns per month, he wants to earn more money than he can. If you want to invest in a fixed income business, there are many types of money making business you can choose from.  But I think that if a person is worried financially, then there is no unhappy person than him. And if the financial situation is good, then he feels like a happy person to himself.
Financial freedom is a man's nightmare because no one in this world has final freedom. And Elon Musk is the richest person in the world, but he also does not have financial freedom. Because the more income he has, the more tax problems he has and the more thoughts he has. So if one gets financial freedom he will be a really happy person but it is foolish to expect freedom because no one gets it. It remains only in imagination

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████  
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████    
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███      
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
Wildwest

Activity: 1718
Merit: 315

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
July 02, 2023, 04:45:24 PM

Currently we find many people who are successful and have a lot of assets and we can say they are free from financial problems, but until now they continue to create new businesses to increase their investment assets and this will not stop until they are already unable because of health problems, and if I feel free from financial problems then I will invest some of the assets I have to buy some bitcoin As well as altcoin potential because Bitcoin assets have a very good future and this is indeed very convincing.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████