Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:33:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this a Strategy? Is it a good Strategy?  (Read 593 times)
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2023, 10:59:21 PM

Public beef or fights involving billionaires, celebrities, or even top companies often puts them into the spotlight, attracting attention and generating increased traffic, hence, more income. My question arises as to whether you think some or most of these conflicts are genuine or intentionally crafted/orchestrated by the parties involved to maintain their prominence and financial gains.
Also, could this be considered as a strategic element of their business or career strategy? And If so, is this a good strategy?
I think it's less about getting more into the spotlight and more of them just goofing around cause they got millions anyway and they can do whatever they want. They need no further introduction or exposure as they already are rich for one, and are notable on the other. They don't need to do it for anything other than for the hell of it. If you're talking about Elon and Mark's debacle I guess it just boils down to the latent animosity that both had for each other since time immemorial lmao.

Honestly would love to see more billionaires putting it out on the ring, instead of court rulings and stuff.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wimex

Activity: 618
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 09, 2023, 11:33:05 PM

It is a rather subjective situation, and I think it depends a lot on the public figure in question, there are influential people who choose to always stay away from the "eye of the hurricane", however, in some cases to be constantly pursued by the media they find it difficult and bears that do not want to come to light, beyond this rarely the same is significantly detrimental, Being in the middle of a headline, even a negative one, can mean more coverage, especially in the case of social networks and their main handlers, although it can also be convenient for Tesla even the realization of some jocular comment, this may or may not be intentional, but what I am sure is that the leaders behind this make the most of situations like this.
EluguHcman

Activity: 322
Merit: 146

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2023, 08:46:41 PM

This is most practice by the celebrities whom are almost forgotten by fans so they would make an outbreak to drag the people's attention towards them.

The politicians/billionaires plays this role using the masses as tool source of financial generation putting the masses on confusions and in conflicts in order to set the masses attentions off things that matters feeding on the public funds while they sets some group of the masses settling for less without undermining the lost and damages accompanied by its act of actions.

Companies would be at its own risk if involved in such act though the competitions in the  labor markets has tendencies of breeding such a evil characteristics because everyone aims to be on the first classes.

Summary: Yes it's a strategy but not a welcomed strategy because it's hazardous and a disaster to the public.

raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2023, 12:22:04 PM

Are they doing that for fame or attention? I don't think so, because of being a billionaires already doesn't need anymore public stunts for it's they are already have the edge to be on the top of their lists. This come with recent events that involved with Elon and Zuckerberg right? It may sound silly but it might have a good effect towards it because they will do the fight in the cage for the charity. So, it's a win-win situation both parties for having a good entertainment and good humanity act!

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 12, 2023, 08:23:57 PM

It is a rather subjective situation, and I think it depends a lot on the public figure in question, there are influential people who choose to always stay away from the "eye of the hurricane", however, in some cases to be constantly pursued by the media they find it difficult and bears that do not want to come to light, beyond this rarely the same is significantly detrimental, Being in the middle of a headline, even a negative one, can mean more coverage, especially in the case of social networks and their main handlers, although it can also be convenient for Tesla even the realization of some jocular comment, this may or may not be intentional, but what I am sure is that the leaders behind this make the most of situations like this.

They will use the most of it and the sure thing here is the exposure or, better to say, huge exposures.

We don't know what the real intentions are, but with how they manage to engage many readers about what they wanted to
do and what the people will expect from them.

It's something that delivers the good news in the sense of making more people to be aware and making them engage
to whatever the personalities/influencers are currently doing.
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 565

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2023, 09:27:52 PM

Public beef or fights involving billionaires, celebrities, or even top companies often puts them into the spotlight, attracting attention and generating increased traffic, hence, more income. My question arises as to whether you think some or most of these conflicts are genuine or intentionally crafted/orchestrated by the parties involved to maintain their prominence and financial gains.
Also, could this be considered as a strategic element of their business or career strategy? And If so, is this a good strategy?
It seems that the reference starts from the two social media owners who will fight Cheesy
Regardless of their image in the end I still feel that for their benefit they will clearly benefit because in this case their traffic is lifted and of course the big names like social media that they have will obviously also experience an increase so in this case for them it is clearly profitable.
But that does not mean that this can be a strategy for everyone because for those of us who do things like this it seems that we will only be an idiot in the eyes of others, different stories if big names like Elon or Mark Zuckerberg do it and they won't be able to do it every time ofcourse.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 12, 2023, 09:59:49 PM

Are they doing that for fame or attention? I don't think so, because of being a billionaires already doesn't need anymore public stunts for it's they are already have the edge to be on the top of their lists. This come with recent events that involved with Elon and Zuckerberg right? It may sound silly but it might have a good effect towards it because they will do the fight in the cage for the charity. So, it's a win-win situation both parties for having a good entertainment and good humanity act!
This is indeed not for fame but there’s something else and I know they are not the real enemy here and probably they have the hidden agenda for this one, imagine being a billionaire and you’ll lower yourself just for this, something is big here. There’s no conflict between this two, not until Meta releases their new platform Threads or maybe Elon and its company already have the idea about this one and that’s why they started to making noise.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 05:53:58 PM

This is indeed not for fame but there’s something else and I know they are not the real enemy here and probably they have the hidden agenda for this one, imagine being a billionaire and you’ll lower yourself just for this, something is big here. There’s no conflict between this two, not until Meta releases their new platform Threads or maybe Elon and its company already have the idea about this one and that’s why they started to making noise.
At this point it is difficult to know what is on the minds of those two people, however while I think the billionaires of the past would have never done something like that, I am not so sure this holds true anymore, while Zuckerberg did no created social media he brought it to the next level, so it is obvious that he is not only influenced by it but he is totally dependent on it, then it would not surprise that even if there were other motives behind their actions, they may want to legitimately fight each other.
letteredhub

Activity: 518
Merit: 202

My privacy, my right.

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 06:26:42 PM

Celebrities and public figures that have faded away from the spotlight or loosing recognition across the public domain are fund of using this strategy to pull themselves back into the spotlight. They create certain controversial sentiment like statements or actions well heated all aim at self or brand promotion. It's a good strategy mostly with the internet easily making it spread like wide fire but it doesn't always end well as few cases sucks. Being original would be preferable to me finding myself in such class.
Myleschetty

Activity: 1155
Merit: 78

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 11:31:39 PM

I believe this is a strategic method of this billionaire and celebrities also do the same thing in other to create some trend that will make people talk about them in order to create some hype that will make people focus on their business.
The method they are using is like the method used by the meme coin team.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 03:03:48 AM

Marketing strategies are of course very diverse, in my country there are 2 companies that are always competing and seem to do everything they can to win, and sometimes it reaches court, but in some cases they stop it so it looks like a drama being made so that the media wants to cover about them.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2023, 06:55:48 AM

Since you don't give any context, so I am not sure who are these celebrity or from which country are those celebrity you are talking about. But in my country most of the time, if a celebrities or public figure share publicly that he has a conflict with another public figure it's mostly staged and orchestrated. And following the popular thing on the US now, those public figure will held a boxing match, people buy ticket to watch two amateurish and incompetent boxer to fight.

But if most of people in this replies are right, you are talking about Zuckerberg vs Musk beef, considering that they are in the same industry they must know each other personally and have seen each other several times, I don't know if the conflict is staged or not, but they definitely doing that to get free ads for each of their own platform, Zuck with his new Thread and musk with his dying Twitter.

siniminomorocomunisakito

Activity: 349
Merit: 33

Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
July 15, 2023, 12:28:19 PM

Marketing strategies are of course very diverse, in my country there are 2 companies that are always competing and seem to do everything they can to win, and sometimes it reaches court, but in some cases they stop it so it looks like a drama being made so that the media wants to cover about them.

If the language in my country is called China one building  Grin Grin. and naturally this happens because both of them have complete requirements, for example if they take part in a public auction for a project that is released either by the government or the private sector in the process. and ultimately the public nod they need to keep their name shining. Trade Strategy.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
someone703

Activity: 943
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2023, 01:27:02 PM

Mark Zuckerberg showed off his muscles during a training session with two famous MMA fighters, days after another boxer posted a photo with billionaire Elon Musk.

I also don't believe these two tech billionaires have a fight, but their platforms are fiercely competitive. But really, what's going on around this issue makes them, or the corporation
involved, receive great attention, and everything can be brought up as the subject of comparison.

bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 721

View Profile
July 15, 2023, 01:45:37 PM

If I may know, what company are you referring to? And what are they both engaged in so that they can go to court when they start competing by building a marketing strategy. For me, competing in common sense is still a very reasonable category, but if a marketing competition can bring them to court, for me that is a very strange thing. Because every big company that already has more experience in marketing their products, of course they already know which path they have to take without having to involve them in court or into the realm of law.

If the language in my country is called China one building  Grin Grin. and naturally this happens because both of them have complete requirements, for example if they take part in a public auction for a project that is released either by the government or the private sector in the process. and ultimately the public nod they need to keep their name shining. Trade Strategy.
Trading strategy and marketing strategy are actually not much different, although in terms of product marketing each company must look at the environment that is most visited by people by knowing what needs are often demanded by the people there. Apart from that, every company always prefers to make branches when their parent is more advanced and bigger, but for the trade thing you mean, I think it's just about an auction which doesn't happen all the time, even though it often happens every year.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 15, 2023, 02:14:36 PM

It is difficult to know whether the conflict involving large companies is original or just setting in order to get public attention, large companies certainly have sufficient human resources and finances so that when there is a conflict then they can continue to operate, especially if there is no news then people will be easy to forget.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Wildwest

Activity: 1704
Merit: 315

View Profile
July 15, 2023, 03:01:58 PM

To create a fame there are indeed many ways done by business people both from billionaires, celebrities and other groups who really want to go viral, some of the conflicts they do have special purposes but some of them also have other facts that are indeed a fight between the two parties, for fighting strategies I think it is not good to use because there are many other strategies that we can rely on to develop our respective businesses.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
July 15, 2023, 06:16:14 PM

Always yes. Almost all the companies and billionaires have their PR team who themselves orchestrate such fights for their financial gains in even when their publicity is being adversely affected. I think the reason for this is very obvious we humans are too much interested in lives of others and also remember the people who have been involved in some sort of clash with each other.
alastantiger

Activity: 560
Merit: 306

Cashback 15%

View Profile
July 15, 2023, 07:00:38 PM

Billionaires like their privacy. They have no time to be engaged in public noise making they want their peace and quiet. They make their money through thinking and strategizing ways to make more money. So every little of the time counts. Whenever you see them in the news for something else it is possibly just a mistake. I wouldn't say this is for all billionaires or multi-millionaires. Some of them actually like the attention. Someone like Elon Musk, Grant Cordone , Robert Kiyosaki and some others like the attention and may even go as far as saying something controversial just to stay in the spot light. Well if it adds more dollars to their pockets, who are we to judge them

HUGE
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
July 16, 2023, 03:46:13 AM

Short answer is yes. All PR is good PR, and PR firms will manufacture certain narratives.

I'd also note that this applies to Bitcoin as well. In my opinion, the politically motivated groups and perhaps others specifically manufactured false narratives against Bitcoin starting some number of years ago in order to spread propaganda when Bitcoin was on the cusp of becoming mainstream. Perhaps they paid some media groups to feud with crypto for sake of creating uncertainty but I don't believe it was organic.

Think of how easy and cheap it is to manipulate the conversation just by using social media bots alone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: