Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:05:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Landed properties is the best investment  (Read 1334 times)
Freddie Boyer

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

Crypto WEB3 Neobank

View Profile
July 16, 2023, 07:52:17 AM

Landed is a traditional investment that will always be popular, humans will never be satisfied with the landed they have so that it will make the landed price even more expensive, and of course this is an opportunity for us to invest in landed so we can get big profits one day.

The basis of land ownership is of course in different ways to get it. some bought it from work, savings and business profits as well as inherited land. So, if the economic condition is weak, in the sense of the word, big money is needed. Land assets that we already own are often the assets that we sell the fastest and sell the fastest, especially with their strategic location. Yes. like OP said Land property is the best investment.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
zaim7413

Activity: 1260
Merit: 332

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
July 16, 2023, 08:10:52 AM

Half of the rich people keep continue to swim in fame and wealth because of their occupied landed properties. If you own a land, housing estate you can be sure living great but this wealth are mostly control by political leaders and BD individuals......if you're blessed enough begins to occupy property's that can sure your next generation... In my country Nigeria if you don't have any of this properties forget yourself, you will end up making life mortgage and tenancy. Land never depreciates it keeps buying higher that's why I considered it the best investment. What do you think?
The price of land will increase up to 10x if the location is very strategic, this is the reality that often happens in various places. Land is one of the profitable investments..!! Of course, because land prices never depreciate, they will continue to increase from year to year. In the area where I live, people hunt land to save their money. When asked why they did not choose other investments than land, the answer was almost the same, land is never lost, never depreciates and is resistant to natural disasters. I am also one of the lucky people because I inherited several plots of land, the price is much higher now when it was bought by my parents.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Fuso.hp

Activity: 462
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 16, 2023, 08:26:20 AM

Yes it is very true that landed property are regarded as the best investment because it is not perishable, a man who has a large estate and properties is seen to be a wealthy person because he has every possibility of making income, landed property can be developed by investors who are ready for business. Most people say you will end up selling your land after buying them I think that's a personal decision everybody cannot take at once.
Money collected from rents can be invested into other business for greater yields
For some people buying land is passion and profession and for some people buying land is a dream. That is, middle class family people always dream that they will buy a land and build a beautiful house on that land. But those whose profession is buying land buy land and sell it at higher prices to those people for whom buying land is a dream. Buying land is the best investment but buying land and keeping it for a long time is not possible for everyone because buying land requires a lot of money. Those who have a large amount of money can buy land in different places, if the price of that land increases, they can sell that land and make a profit, but they know that they don't have enough money to buy land, so there is no benefit in dreaming of this investment.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀