Bitcoin Forum
August 25, 2024, 10:25:54 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to create a cryptocurrency discussion group to study trends together!  (Read 45 times)
lixue0815 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2023, 10:12:48 PM

The world economy is recovering slowly, inflation is getting more and more serious, the salary of ordinary people is already difficult to be able to maintain a normal life, many people want to try to make some profitable investments.
The real estate and stock markets are now very volatile, the time period for real estate investment is long, and the real estate bubble is now relatively large and too illiquid. Many people are now exiting the real estate and stock markets and entering the cryptocurrency market, which now seems to be going up very well, and I want to create a cryptocurrency discussion group to study the trends together! Or anyone who has such a group can add me whatsapp number and let me know, is it ok?
My whatsapp number is +1 619 815 7151
My Telgegram username is @lixue0815
Techdev

Activity: 265

View Profile
July 03, 2023, 10:14:36 PM

Please reach me on Telegram: @ElevatedWarrior
Zee27

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 11, 2023, 11:59:53 PM

I am eager to become a member of the group once it is established. It has the potential to provide valuable insights that can assist investors in making more informed decisions, particularly during times like these. I am presently a member of the Bitget exchange's English trading club on Telegram, where community members exchange informative ideas similar to what you are proposing. I find your idea very appealing and look forward to its implementation.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: