Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:57:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Simple Solution For Speedy P2P Trading  (Read 202 times)
Charles-Tim
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 4907

View Profile
July 24, 2023, 09:02:38 AM

Hey Charles, this is something I have not thought about in this manner. If I understand you correctly, you mean that the so-called peer - 2- peer on we do on Binance, Remitano and Kucoin that have been mentioned is not P2P? What then can we call it?
Let me quote this from an article from Binance:

P2P exchanges is an exchange that uses blockchain to facilitate secure, efficient direct trades of digital assets, eliminating the need for intermediaries. Compared to traditional exchanges, P2P platforms offer increased privacy, control, and often lower fees.

Those exchanges are intermediaries.

This is a discussion about it on this forum: What is a P2P exchange?

Although, why posting or explaining it to people, I understand that it is difficult not to call those centralized exchanges P2P. I too sometimes call them that, but very few times and I include it in their name like BinanceP2P, KucoinP2P, BybitP2P et cetera.

I haven't done this before and would like to attempt it. For further clarification, do you mean that once I receive bitcoin on Bybit, I can convert it to its Naira equivalent on the platform without contacting any vendor on the app?
By following the rules of the naira to crypto or vice versa trading page, you can create your own ad, or look for a buyer or a seller just like on Binance. I noticed that most of us like to use Binance, but other exchanges too are providing the kind of service. You will see a message icon that you can click on to contact the buyer or seller if there is any problem or something to talk about.

Marykeller

Activity: 1078
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2023, 05:55:18 PM

• Create an Opay, Palmpay, or a kuda account and Push your accounts to level 3
  • Add your preferred accounts to kucoin p2p details.

For every p2p trades you have on kucoin, you can freely choose to sell to a vendor that uses Opay, or Palmpay Bank account. You don't need to check your bank apps multiple times before verifying p2p transactions because bank to bank transfer for Opay and Palmpay are instant 0.01 seconds  Wink Wink Wink
I suppose you know these are all wallets abi, far from anything local banks like we have in Firstbank, FCMB, Zenithbank, GTbank and the rest of them.
Yes, these financial institutions don stand out for sometimes now and them dey deliver but, as wallet way them be, users get the phobia say them fit jakpa as na just small outlets them dey use do office and matter be say, them fit close down for silly issues and the road you go waka to get your money back long wella.

When e comes to fast credits and debits, them Dey try shah but, e no still make them ultimate.
The issue of jakpa na em make I no wan open an account with them(Opay, palmpay and the rest), no matter how fast they are. Friends don advise me to have an account with Opay but that fear of not knowing their head office or branch, d make me reluctant of opening an account with them. Due to that reason I refused not to despite them having the fastest transaction. Although  it is advice make people have them as secondary account for running minor transaction and savings. No be wetin peso go have them as main account for keeping their life-savings(to avoid stories that touch the heart)

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
SmartGold01

Activity: 700
Merit: 749

Don't joke with my Daughter

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2023, 05:56:52 PM

You did well mate actually na wetin me dey use dey sell for binance and when selecting methods of payment I dey put my Opay account although I been dey use Kuda  but at some point my mind no come too sweet with dem again so I decided to change am go dey use opay and the thin smart like no tomorrow.
Pesin been tell me about this kucoin exchange but as I create account their com monitor their system, omo e no too dey pure for my eyes and everything no Smart as Binance exchange so the best na to use binance but you go dey smart make them no put pepper for your eyes especially people wey dey quickly rush go approved payment without confirmation.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
uche6215

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 13, 2023, 06:38:05 PM

Op frankly  speaking I didn't see any new information in this your thread, I was thinking that you will be telling us how to find way out and fast track the p2p exchange in centralized exchange platforms but what you said is not a new thing and I was really looking for a new way to secured and fast track transactions. I don dey hear that your method before. But me I know say even though di online Banks in the country are fast in transaction, we still need to check the app to confirm the money before releasing the coins.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: