Question: Who wins the rematch?
A. Anthony Joshua KO/TKO
B. Anthony Joshua Decision
C. Dillian Whyte KO/TKO
D. Dillian Whyte Decision
E. Draw

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Boxing: Anthony Joshua vs Robert Helenius (replacement)  (Read 766 times)
TravelMug

Activity: 2646
Merit: 851

View Profile
August 09, 2023, 10:08:40 AM

Update: Anthony Joshua sets Robert Helenius as replacement opponent for Dillian Whyte | 'I am a true Viking!'

AJ is officially facing this weekend Robert Helenius, the guy that was KO'd in round 1 by Deontay Wilder in his last fight last year. Robert Helenius just won a fight a few days ago in 3rd round. So the undercards remained the same. 

I thought Helenius already retired after getting knocked out by Wilder, I doubt he is a good replacement but on the other hand, AJ will have a hard time because he is preparing against Whyte, and all of a sudden he is facing a new opponent, and he doesn't have enough time to adjust, we will see how tough AJ has become after his two losses against Usyk, if he is really a great boxer he can do adjustment in just a short period of time.

Anyway between Helenius and Whyte, Whyte is a better fighter but he still has to be cautious about what Robert Helenius is going to bring.

Obviously he is not a good replacement, but they will have to find a boxer that needs to cover and it just so happen that Helenius is there but then, not sure if he is battle ready or not. I do agree between the two, Whyte has a better chances, but we all know what happens so Joshua will have to move forward.

What are the odds though? on the favorite sport bookies that I used, it seems that this fight has been de-listed.

So this is still a good fight for Joshua to overcome his mentality and win again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
August 09, 2023, 10:19:07 AM

Obviously he is not a good replacement, but they will have to find a boxer that needs to cover and it just so happen that Helenius is there but then, not sure if he is battle ready or not. I do agree between the two, Whyte has a better chances, but we all know what happens so Joshua will have to move forward.

What are the odds though? on the favorite sport bookies that I used, it seems that this fight has been de-listed.

So this is still a good fight for Joshua to overcome his mentality and win again.

Even if he beat Helenius it will not be as impressive as when he beat Whyte, Whyte is a real challenge to Joshua's comeback, his promoter, Hearns just picked a guy out of nowhere without thinking if the boxer can be a good preparation for his possible meeting with Wilder.

Joshua needs to be very impressive here, remember Wilder beat Hlenius with a punch knock out he needs to show to the boxing community that he is as impressive as Wilder, I honestly think this is a cherry-picked fight and not good for Joshua if he wants to challenge Wilder, I think after this fight he needs another tune fight and he should pick young and up and coming boxers or a more established fighter.

Yaunfitda

Activity: 2856
Merit: 593

View Profile
August 09, 2023, 10:39:41 AM

Even if he beat Helenius it will not be as impressive as when he beat Whyte, Whyte is a real challenge to Joshua's comeback, his promoter, Hearns just picked a guy out of nowhere without thinking if the boxer can be a good preparation for his possible meeting with Wilder.
They are running out of time to pick a opponent for Joshua, it might not be as impressive as we wanted to see, but Eddie Hearn needs to salvage this fight and Joshua's career.

Joshua needs to be very impressive here, remember Wilder beat Hlenius with a punch knock out he needs to show to the boxing community that he is as impressive as Wilder, I honestly think this is a cherry-picked fight and not good for Joshua if he wants to challenge Wilder, I think after this fight he needs another tune fight and he should pick young and up and coming boxers or a more established fighter.
Well if he can knockout Helenius then it might be good for his image or even boxing pundits will say that he did a great job, even more than Wilder. But if this is just a wild 12 round decision then for sure there will be a lot of criticism on the side of Joshua for not putting a replacement fighter and winning it easy.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
August 09, 2023, 12:30:48 PM

Well if he can knockout Helenius then it might be good for his image or even boxing pundits will say that he did a great job, even more than Wilder. But if this is just a wild 12 round decision then for sure there will be a lot of criticism on the side of Joshua for not putting a replacement fighter and winning it easy.
I think it doesn't matter to him as long as he wins the fight, as he is already scheduled to fight Wilder. That's the biggest fight of his career, probably. Personally, I don't think he can beat Wilder. So, if his performance is not impressive, bettors will be betting on the side of Wilder, making him the underdog in the coming fight.

AJ here has to understand that he is up for a big fight—'just win'—and then he can enjoy a big payday, even an undercard fight only.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
August 09, 2023, 01:57:22 PM

I think it doesn't matter to him as long as he wins the fight, as he is already scheduled to fight Wilder. That's the biggest fight of his career, probably. Personally, I don't think he can beat Wilder. So, if his performance is not impressive, bettors will be betting on the side of Wilder, making him the underdog in the coming fight.

A win is the most important, but having an impressive win would make people believe that he has a good chance of winning against Wilder. It's not only on the betting sites; what matters most on their part are the fans who would be able to watch the fight. When the fans believe that the outcome might be unpredictable, that will add more excitement on their part and they'll be enticed to watch the fight. Well, this is just an undercard, maybe there's less impact only since fans would want to see the Fury vs Usyk fight, but it's always better to have an impressive win, though.

AJ here has to understand that he is up for a big fight—'just win'—and then he can enjoy a big payday, even an undercard fight only.
He is slowly going up to the top. His losses to Usyk were really big and have affected his career, but I trust that his career in boxing is not yet over.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
inthelongrun (OP)

Activity: 1764
Merit: 597

The Martian Child

View Profile
August 10, 2023, 11:10:05 AM

He is slowly going up to the top. His losses to Usyk were really big and have affected his career, but I trust that his career in boxing is not yet over.

AJ may go on to continue his career, especially since he is a big star in the UK. But I honestly doubt he can be champion again. AJ and Wilder have the puncher's chance to become champions again but other than that I doubt they can win a dominant fight without hurting their opponents first. Hopefully, these 2 will collide this December in Saudi Arabia as the rumors say. If AJ dominates and then stops this old and slow version of Helenius he could be the slight favorite over Wilder.

The heavyweight is once again getting boring unless the 2 champions face each other or retire.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1442

View Profile
August 10, 2023, 11:19:37 AM

Obviously he is not a good replacement, but they will have to find a boxer that needs to cover and it just so happen that Helenius is there but then, not sure if he is battle ready or not.

Helenius is not a good replacement and he is not ready at all imho. Several days ago he had a fight against Mika Mielonen (a professional boxer with 6-1 record, but against poor boxers) and won, but Mika managed to get Helenius few times. If Helenius cant dodge, block punches from such average fighter and it took him 3 rounds to KO Mika, then Joshua gonna finish Helenius in first round, or in second, if sponsors would ask him for at least one advertisement to be aired during rounds Cheesy

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
August 10, 2023, 01:02:12 PM

Obviously he is not a good replacement, but they will have to find a boxer that needs to cover and it just so happen that Helenius is there but then, not sure if he is battle ready or not.

Helenius is not a good replacement and he is not ready at all imho. Several days ago he had a fight against Mika Mielonen (a professional boxer with 6-1 record, but against poor boxers) and won, but Mika managed to get Helenius few times. If Helenius cant dodge, block punches from such average fighter and it took him 3 rounds to KO Mika, then Joshua gonna finish Helenius in first round, or in second, if sponsors would ask him for at least one advertisement to be aired during rounds Cheesy

That could indeed be a possibility, as AJ is seeking an impressive victory to reinvigorate his reputation. Many of the replacements are not top-tier boxers, often being seen as secondary options. While there are instances of surprise wins by replacements, such as Ugas against Pacman, it's important to understand that this isn't a championship fight. Consequently, I'm skeptical that Helenius could cause an upset in this scenario.

On a different note, we might witness AJ adopting a less aggressive approach, as excessive aggression could lead to carelessness and potential upsets. Instead, he might opt for a consistent strategy, which could possibly result in a late-round knockout.

TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1442

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 08:05:20 AM

That could indeed be a possibility, as AJ is seeking an impressive victory to reinvigorate his reputation. Many of the replacements are not top-tier boxers, often being seen as secondary options. While there are instances of surprise wins by replacements, such as Ugas against Pacman, it's important to understand that this isn't a championship fight. Consequently, I'm skeptical that Helenius could cause an upset in this scenario.

On a different note, we might witness AJ adopting a less aggressive approach, as excessive aggression could lead to carelessness and potential upsets. Instead, he might opt for a consistent strategy, which could possibly result in a late-round knockout.

Once AJ has already chosen an opponent for an impressive victory and lost devastatingly. I am speaking about Andy Ruiz Jr. vs AJ fight. Ruiz was also a replacement fighter that night. I would say that Ruiz was quite on a short notice, only 1 month to prepare. He managed to knockout AJ in 7th round. With Helenius, I dont think that the result might be surprising. On the paper it looks like he is no match for AJ.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2856
Merit: 593

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 08:20:42 AM

If that is the case then it's going to be good for Joshua's confident if he can win by another knockout. So it doesn't matter who will he be facing, but at least second rated boxers and that he will have to win again and that will be their point here.

So let's see if Joshua can finished him early as you have said, Helenius is not ready. But if by chance Helenius survived then we will have to question Joshua's heart again if he still has it. Otherwise, if he fought Wilder next, it could be the end of his career.

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1159

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 09:46:25 AM

So let's see if Joshua can finished him early as you have said, Helenius is not ready. But if by chance Helenius survived then we will have to question Joshua's heart again if he still has it. Otherwise, if he fought Wilder next, it could be the end of his career.
Yeah Joshua must win via KO against Helenius, Helenius isn't that strong. If Joshua can't win via KO, I'm really doubt he can win against Wilder or any other tough boxer in heavyweight, he's no longer young so this might be his last chance to get back become a champion in heavyweight division.

Next we might see he's fighting with celebrity or artist in exhibition fight.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1354

View Profile
August 12, 2023, 08:12:55 PM

Yeah Joshua must win via KO against Helenius, Helenius isn't that strong. If Joshua can't win via KO, I'm really doubt he can win against Wilder or any other tough boxer in heavyweight, he's no longer young so this might be his last chance to get back become a champion in heavyweight division.

Next we might see he's fighting with celebrity or artist in exhibition fight.

And Eddie Hearn says that Joshua should ignore all the noise about who they pick as a replacement, for Whyte and even says that he should knockout Helenius more impressively than what Wilder did to Joshua.

But here's where the weird thing is, If we will remember, AJ was supposed to fight, Jarrell Miller, but what caught with illegal substance in his system. So they scramble and find a replacement, and guess who's that replacement fighter is, - Andy Ruiz Jr.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1664

View Profile
August 12, 2023, 09:01:46 PM

Ok the undercard between Filip Hgrovic vs Demsey McKean ended already as Hgrovic stop McKean in the 12th round. But it was an ugly fight and I was not impressed by the win of Filip Hgrovic.

He is going to be the IBF mandatory and will be waiting on the Oleksandr Usyk vs Daniel Dubois winner. But if this version shows in the next fight, I don't see Hgrovic whoever he faces between Usyk and Dubois.

Now it's the main event...

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
August 12, 2023, 10:40:49 PM

You can't tell with these relatively unknown fighters. They might land a lucky hit that might result to a defeat to the favorite, though it would be a rookie mistake and careless on AJ's part to just rush in and throw a flurry of punches to Helenius. The dude is still a boxer, and he can throw in some punches alright, so it's entirely possible that one mistake from AJ might lead to another due to overconfidence. I'd like it to finish in a swift and convincing fashion, although I'd understand if Joshua takes his sweet time inside the ring with Helenius.

coin-investor

Activity: 2842
Merit: 578

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 12, 2023, 11:50:13 PM

Anthony Joshua just knock out Helenius in the 7th round of the fight

https://www.badlefthook.com/2023/8/12/23829861/joshua-vs-helenius-full-fight-video-highlights-results-aj-knockout-huge-right-hand-boxing-news-2023

Its not a sensational knockout compared to what Wilder did to Helenius but this is a good knock for Joshua now we have a Wilder -Joshua, and Hearns is looking forward to closing the deal

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
FinneysTrueVision

Activity: 1666
Merit: 373

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2023, 12:36:31 AM

While the knockout might have been devastating, this wasn't such a great performance by Anthony Joshua. He gets hurt any time a punch lands cleanly and he gets hit too often. A fight against Wilder will certainly be explosive but it is highly likely that AJ will get badly hurt.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
CASINO
SPORTS
RACING
OFFICIAL PARTNER OF
Argentina NT
CLOUD9
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
TravelMug

Activity: 2646
Merit: 851

View Profile
August 13, 2023, 05:35:08 AM

While the knockout might have been devastating, this wasn't such a great performance by Anthony Joshua. He gets hurt any time a punch lands cleanly and he gets hit too often. A fight against Wilder will certainly be explosive but it is highly likely that AJ will get badly hurt.

Yes, I think we all know that AJ has really change a lot ever since that first defeat from Andy Ruiz. Although prior he has been tag but we don't see any further damage from him and it seems he can take it. But after the defeat from Ruiz, he was really exposed.

Anthony Joshua just knock out Helenius in the 7th round of the fight

https://www.badlefthook.com/2023/8/12/23829861/joshua-vs-helenius-full-fight-video-highlights-results-aj-knockout-huge-right-hand-boxing-news-2023

Its not a sensational knockout compared to what Wilder did to Helenius but this is a good knock for Joshua now we have a Wilder -Joshua, and Hearns is looking forward to closing the deal

Most important thing is that AJ is back and his mindset and his confidence is with him again after winning a knockout win. I think Eddie Hearn has accomplished what they want in this fight. Make AJ look again and try to resurrect his career with such KO win.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bisdak40

Activity: 2296
Merit: 549

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
August 13, 2023, 05:42:52 AM

Most important thing is that AJ is back and his mindset and his confidence is with him again after winning a knockout win. I think Eddie Hearn has accomplished what they want in this fight. Make AJ look again and try to resurrect his career with such KO win.

I hope that win via knockout brought his confidence back as that is very important in boxing and confidence is missing in Joshua previous fights. Hearns need to close the deal between Joshua and Wilder because if the former will face another tune-up, this mega-fight (Wilder vs Joshua) might not happen as Joshua is so unpredictable that he could lose to anyone, anytime.

Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 809

View Profile
August 13, 2023, 09:10:11 AM

I hope that win via knockout brought his confidence back as that is very important in boxing and confidence is missing in Joshua previous fights. Hearns need to close the deal between Joshua and Wilder because if the former will face another tune-up, this mega-fight (Wilder vs Joshua) might not happen as Joshua is so unpredictable that he could lose to anyone, anytime.

Hearn said that they will start negotiating with Wilder next week. So maybe we are going to see this fight next. Although I was also the impression that Wilder will also do one fight for this year against Andy Ruiz.

But it seems that the negotiating has crumbled as Ruiz said that they are not satisfied on what the offers of Wilder is and he thought that they have agreed verbally on the split. But in papers it seems to be very different as per Ruiz camp.

So good win by Joshua with that right hand.
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 13, 2023, 09:26:25 AM

For sure this kind of knock win will boost the confidence back of Joshua to all time high. He was hit numerous times in this fight though, but still he seems to be intact and hasn't taken that much damage as compare to last fight with Usyk wherein he was really beaten physically and mentally.

I think this is the goal of Eddie Hearn, if Joshua can win and win impressively, then he can set up a Wilder fight maybe late this year or early next year as they are targeting the fight to be held in Saudi Arabia as there is big money in that oil rich nation.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████