Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:28:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Opinions about nerd miner v2 pro  (Read 84 times)
devil-soul (OP)

Activity: 191
Merit: 14

For Rent

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2023, 07:41:14 PM

I saw nerd miner v2 pro on ebay at a price acceptable to me i wanted to know what you think and if it's worth putting 4 or 5 to mine

For Rent
paid2

Activity: 700
Merit: 2156

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2023, 08:11:31 PM

If I'm not mistaken, the hashrate is ridiculous, in the order of a few kh/s isn't it?

If you're interested in lottery mining, I would recommend Gekkoscience's ASICs. You will find some USB ASICs doing up to 300 GH/s and more, or in the Th/s 's range with the R606 - R909. You can find them online and they are not too expensive. Gekkoscience's ASICs are stable, reliable, and made their proofs since years. A (very very lucky) block was already found by a USB Compac F.

Otherwise, Bitaxe is a open source ASIC project and some are on sale (already assembled I mean) if you look at their topic on the forum. It will be more efficient than nerd miners too , but the project is pretty recent. (I think that for now they deliver only to the US)

In any case, the chances of solving a block are tiny, but at least you'll have a small chance, because with a few Kh/s it's almost non-existent.
The forum is full of information on this subject, you can search in the Mining section and you'll find all the info you need on lottery mining, and small ASICs.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████