Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:49:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is justice really blind?  (Read 511 times)
Lukmanfirdaus1

Activity: 241
Merit: 37

hallo world ^_^

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 05:53:02 PM

Is justice really  blind?
I don't know about other countries, but in our country the law is not blind, it can see who pays more, who has a case, an important person and which official he belongs to. everything is guaranteed by law they will pass. I hope the laws in our country are as strong and their implementation as good as in Europe.

Friends let's do small judiciary work and legal advice this morning. A woman was accused of killing her husband....~~snip~~
Regarding the context of this woman, according to our country's criminal law, she will go to prison again and be charged with premeditated murder, I don't know the international name, but the punishment is execution or life imprisonment. but if you are a state official or have money, you can discuss the punishment lol.

As a judge what will you do ?
will you address the case as a fresh murder or will you consider it as a crime she already served the term?
it was a new murder, I would have charged the woman with murder or premeditated murder if it had not been spontaneous. and sentenced she to 20 years in prison under our country's criminal code. because there is legal relief, if not the death penalty or life imprisonment.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Zanab247

Activity: 1232
Merit: 156

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 06:15:27 PM

Quote from: Victan22
will you address the case as a fresh murder or will you consider it as a crime she already served the term? 

lawyers, your opinion is needed. Over to you
I will consider the case as a concluded case because the woman have already served her tem in the prison to fulfill the law of the land and, I will award some dollars for her for do the right thing to kill her husband to let the justice of the land not to experience shame. Never you think justice is blind despite the judge didn't rule the case for your favor because, the Judges in Court so much depend so much trust on the evidence the two parties brought to court which are some of the tools the judges use to answer cases in the court of law.

Victorik

Activity: 994
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 03:57:35 AM

To answer your question, I do not know about other countries Justice system, but in my country, Justice is not blind. It favors the rich and mighty. Matter of fact there are some people in my society who are considered 'sacred cows'. They commit crimes with impunity and go scot-free, even when the get arrested and charged to court, sooner than later they get bail and drag that case for years, until you eventually forget about that case. Sometimes it seems the laws are made to punish only the poor.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
Gozie51

Activity: 2520
Merit: 624

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 07:15:52 AM

To answer your question, I do not know about other countries Justice system, but in my country, Justice is not blind. It favors the rich and mighty. Matter of fact there are some people in my society who are considered 'sacred cows'. They commit crimes with impunity and go scot-free, even when the get arrested and charged to court, sooner than later they get bail and drag that case for years, until you eventually forget about that case. Sometimes it seems the laws are made to punish only the poor.

Well it is the country where corruption is worshipped. Such countries where the justice system is bought by those who have deep pockets, then they are just going to be in circles and no progress will be made. The justice system is the correctional system of the country or facility that every person should be under both the mighty and the weak . If this is not done that even the highest office holders does not obey the law then the country is doomed. Take away law and its enforcement then that country becomes lawless and retrogressive.
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 08:25:53 AM

Friends let's do small judiciary work and legal advice this morning. A woman was accused of killing her husband, his body was never found and she was sentenced. Years after serving her jail term, she found out the man is living with another woman.

She went and shot the man several times and he died for real this time around and she was re-arrested for the same murder on the same person.

lawyers, your opinion is needed. Over to you

The case here is two sided sentence of the crime has already been served, which she did through alledge without concrete evidence. Now she has opponent sharing the man, before any judgement I will first Carry out some search to know if she is truly responsible for the same crime. But if she did, she is guilty certain laws need come in because she guilty reason being she take laws into her hand. But the sentence to jail will be reduced because this is a case of provocation.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mehedi72

Activity: 760
Merit: 109

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2024, 01:47:34 PM

The question is, is it right for someone to be punished twice for one and the same crime? I think the answer is no.
that's why i told that, I'll consider her during punishment. Otherwise if same situation repeat in future in other case, then a person will get open license for killing someone in real cause he/she knows that, he/she won't get punished twice. So thus want to stop crime and will announce compensation for them who serve in jail with false accusement and will try not to repeat such cases

Therefore, would you now come back again to punish the woman after she was out of jail to put her back in there?, because you want to wade off other potential committals. The law is not made for a single person but for the whole of the people in the jurisdiction.
there Will be two point.
1. Other person judge her and i found the case for first time. both judges weren't same.
2. I'm the judge for her 1st judgement and she again come before me after get rearrested. (Can be happened co-incidently)

But here op ask me to judge the case. That means that woman should have to come to me again (normally or coincidently), right? Otherwise how can i judge her when I'll be busy to judge others people? That's the facts

Victorik

Activity: 994
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 06, 2024, 03:39:06 AM

Well it is the country where corruption is worshipped. Such countries where the justice system is bought by those who have deep pockets, then they are just going to be in circles and no progress will be made. The justice system is the correctional system of the country or facility that every person should be under both the mighty and the weak . If this is not done that even the highest office holders does not obey the law then the country is doomed. Take away law and its enforcement then that country becomes lawless and retrogressive.

The court used to be the hope of the common man, but in my country, that is no more the case.
They forget that what differentiates humans from animals is law and order. Without law and order, we ain't different from animals.
Justice is now for the highest bidder, and this is making some people rather take laws into their hands by involving in jungle justice, because they know that the justice system is nothing to write home about.

PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: