Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:31:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When learning stops.  (Read 346 times)
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
January 24, 2024, 09:07:21 AM

This topic made sense to me as at the time of writing this and I want to use it to encourage and uplift anyone here who is feeling stuck while learning a new skill or has lost the zeal to continue, please reinvent to refire.

One way to stay on learning to the end when stuck or stagnant at a point, should be to divert attention to another interest. Let's say a newbie without any clue as to how this place converses or how cryptocurrencies or the decentralized network operates, may have to experience a hard time learning the new terms and learning from the wisdom of those who have succeeded. If after sometime one gets stuck and can't even make a sense of the whole thing, perhaps it would be time to learn something else, just to stimulate the brains concentration power and ability.

Later if you go back to the first thing you were learning, you would notice how easy it was all the while, but you just couldn't concentrate then. This new Neuro pathways will have been formed, new level of understanding and comprehension will be formed and that's how growth is noticed and revealed.

Never quit. When learning stops or you get stuck or stagnant on an idea, divert interest to learn something else for a while, and then revisit the initial subject of interest for learning completion. That's geniuses are made.

What do you think? Was this helpful?

Well of a Truth the topic is deeply encouraging but aspects to learning ends is impossible. Learning ends in grave, nothing is too hard to learn it all depends on one interest to do so. Anything one put determination in place can be achieved, but also good when you felt stuck to try another means until you find solutions to the issue restricting you and the can only be if you show interest to conquer the situation by visiting the issue again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pi-network314159

Activity: 210
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 25, 2024, 01:26:21 AM

One way to stay on learning to the end when stuck or stagnant at a point, should be to divert attention to another interest.
You are Wright when you said if someone is Stuck or stagnant that he/she should divert attention. As a matter of fact, that is what has been helping me out for quit sometim now. Most times when am on this forum and I want to make a contribution, I get stuck and don't know what to even say anymore, what I then do is to divert my attention or even make use of the Google search engine to make a research about what am discussing, it will navigate me to what I needed to know. then coming back to the forum, I come with more knowledge about what am discussing. So you are truly accurate about your observations.
Fatema Begum

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2024, 04:40:21 AM

Learning never stop because when people’s born than start learning and until die learning never end
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: