Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:55:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a digital currency with higher security?  (Read 205 times)
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
July 15, 2023, 06:05:50 PM

Many newbies worry about fraud and risks in the crypto space. The truth is that there are many crypto projects that are not trustworthy or even scam. It is important to choose your investments carefully and stay vigilant.

When investing in altcoins, it is important to understand the project, its technology, and its development team. Thorough and careful research is required before deciding to invest in any particular altcoin.

Reasonable budget allocation is a wise decision. Don't pour all your money into one altcoin or overinvest. To minimize risk, make sure you plan to diversify your investments and keep part of your profits in another asset.
I think that even more important than diversification is to only assign a very small amount of money to investing in those coins, so if for example we decide to keep 90% of our investment in very good assets which we know will perform well during the next bull run and that have been around for a long time and they are recognized by the community as solid assets, and we only invest 10% in new projects, even if we failed and lost everything 10% is an amount which can easily recovered by the rest of our investments.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Firlis (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2023, 01:04:13 AM

I believe that at the beginning of the issuance of currency, I was determined to do well, but with changes in the environment and capabilities, too many currencies have become junk currencies, which makes it difficult for investors to identify.  The distinction of high-quality currencies.  In the end, it depends on the luck factor, either a crushing defeat or a soaring sky!  Regardless of the choice, we must be prepared!  Maybe there will be a soaring currency in the near future!
kunliziran

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 16, 2023, 01:08:33 AM

The risks and benefits of any speculation are shared. Bitcoin's current instability can still be analyzed. There is no ecological chain that can actually happen, and its hype point is that the inherent production has stability. We should look forward to the new cryptocurrencies. Maybe beyond the former. Maybe it's a scam. Not an excuse that we are afraid to accept now.
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2023, 02:53:35 AM

The following factors have guided investments into alternative crypto projects other than bitcoin over the years.

- Team (important)
- Project value proposition
- Community (important)
- Tokenmetrics

I might have missed a few things but these are the key areas to start doing your research from. In every aspect, we want to ask how and why questions - For instance: How is the Tokenmetrics defined? Who gets what and when? Questions like this will help provide some path to understanding the project and coming up with a final decision.
I agree with your point but to also added the investors investing in the project, there are many well known big investment firm, investing in project start up, if such projects have one or more of such investors it's a good sign.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
aylabadia05

Activity: 1512
Merit: 766

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2023, 01:57:33 PM

Bitcoin's current instability can still be analyzed.
?
Need to read more to strengthen your argument for saying statements like this.
We want to know your technical in analyzing Bitcoin that you say is unstable.

We should look forward to the new cryptocurrencies. Maybe beyond the former. Maybe it's a scam. Not an excuse that we are afraid to accept now.
It's not clear where you want to say something but you dare say the instability of Bitcoin can still be analyzed.
The cryptocurrency that will be present is uncertain where it will go.
Only Bitcoin has had a clear purpose since it was first born.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 2440

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2023, 07:05:32 PM

Very simple. See investment rounds, who is the baker, a major investor in the project, where the project's token sale is held, which exchanges the project is traded on, its tokenomics, the roadmap, the developers' portfolio, and much more.

This is the best way to screen new projects if you really want to invest. If you want to play roulette, then just invest at random, in everything you see first Wink
Investment rounds? Where is it located at? I only remember games and rounds and investor-based games here in the forum. Looking at who is investing in the project is not enough. We might see a big investor but we shouldn't be happy and do the same thing because it might only be a whale or a part of the projects team whose goal is to manipulate the value of the coin.

Good thing, you gave other factors and we should also check them to have a better judgment of the project. Your response here seems the one the OP is looking for but I think its title is a little different. At first I thought he is looking for those privacy-based coins like Monero.

You can see investment rounds and information about their implementation on special services that track such venture investments. Let's just say that the presence of investment rounds can guarantee that the project is not a complete scam and that it does not collect money from its investors and then disappear without a trace. This is what projects that do not have seed rounds aimed at attracting investment for project development do. Of course, this is not a 100% guarantee that your investment will be exactly in the payback zone, but it is a great signal that the choice of project is moving in the right direction and the risks are not so high.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CapGelatik

Activity: 1064
Merit: 100

Combo Network

View Profile
July 17, 2023, 10:10:52 AM

Many newbies worry about fraud and risks in the crypto space. The truth is that there are many crypto projects that are not trustworthy or even scam. It is important to choose your investments carefully and stay vigilant.

When investing in altcoins, it is important to understand the project, its technology, and its development team. Thorough and careful research is required before deciding to invest in any particular altcoin.

Reasonable budget allocation is a wise decision. Don't pour all your money into one altcoin or overinvest. To minimize risk, make sure you plan to diversify your investments and keep part of your profits in another asset.
I think that even more important than diversification is to only assign a very small amount of money to investing in those coins, so if for example we decide to keep 90% of our investment in very good assets which we know will perform well during the next bull run and that have been around for a long time and they are recognized by the community as solid assets, and we only invest 10% in new projects, even if we failed and lost everything 10% is an amount which can easily recovered by the rest of our investments.
Managing and allocating money to invest in coins properly will provide a profit,
investing in a new project is indeed more risky so investing it in a small amount of money I don't think it's a problem,
Of course, each has its own way of managing it.

kunliwenxin

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 18, 2023, 02:19:38 AM

The ESUP I saw on Reddit may meet your needs
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: