Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:12:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Agriculture can save your country from recession  (Read 1086 times)
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
July 10, 2023, 04:47:33 AM

Yes, agriculture can save a country from recession when the government Play their major role in the life of the farmers and it can also help the country economy to improve higher in the future by making crops and other food items surplus in the land. With this your Tomatoes plantation farming you displayed here, if you can take a good care of the tomatoes in this season, I think you will earn something good from the farm that will help you to expand your business by investing half of the money on Bitcoin. I think, you have that plan to involve yourself in Bitcoin investment which is profitable if you can take a good step when the money come into your account.
It is never that simple, being able to produce your own food not only reduces the costs associated with it, but it gives you food security in the case of an intense economic crisis, but it is impossible that agriculture alone can save a country or even a single person from a recession.

As it is very common that during a period of economic crisis the government tries to control the price of food and it could force producers to sell their products for a loss, and instead of helping you farming your own food could be counterproductive.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fiatless

Activity: 546
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 10, 2023, 07:56:52 AM

In the recent world, investing in Agriculture may be a way to save oneself from poverty and also relieve ones country from recession. Countries like China, India, Brazil and Indonesia have used agriculture to improve their economy in recent time. Almost all aspect of agriculture is profitable if done in the right way but some may be more profitable than others. This also depends on ones interest and ones country unless one plan to export its products. My choice of agriculture is vegetable plantation. Here is my tomato farm
Any country that can grow food that can feed its inhabitants will always have a favorable balance of payment in international trade. Most nations especially developing ones that rely on other countries for food will face economic problems if the economy is not well managed. Agriculture could also be used as a political or diplomatic tool to influence other countries. Some nations even use it as a weapon of war during conflicts. Investing in agriculture is a must for every country because it doesn't only bring monetary gains but it protects the nation.

Although I'm starting small but I have a great dream to feed the nation with my agro business.
Every big dream starts small. You can start locally and think globally. Use your current farm to gain all experience and exposure you need. Carry out any experiment using your crops that you can replicate it in a large scale.

CONCLUSION
Apart from this tomato farming, I still run a poultry and a piggery farm as part of my agro business. Agriculture is lucrative and comes with alot of opportunities for both youths and adults. Invest in one or more Agro business today and save the world from hunger as well as to rescue your country from recession.
I looked around your farm and I saw that people have started living around the environment. Integrated farming is a good one but you should also consider the environmental consequences of rearing animals around humans. The smell of poultry farms and piggery can be very annoying. Such farms can also lead to the outbreak of disease. Ensure you get all the necessary licenses from your country's health and agricultural government officials.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 10, 2023, 08:08:18 AM

agriculture is the solution to the current crisis, where all needs go up, and food prices are also very high every day, by farming and raising livestock at least the profits you can get can reduce expenses for daily life first then think about exports with big profit

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 708

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 10, 2023, 09:45:18 AM

Yes, agriculture can save a country from recession when the government Play their major role in the life of the farmers and it can also help the country economy to improve higher in the future by making crops and other food items surplus in the land. With this your Tomatoes plantation farming you displayed here, if you can take a good care of the tomatoes in this season, I think you will earn something good from the farm that will help you to expand your business by investing half of the money on Bitcoin. I think, you have that plan to involve yourself in Bitcoin investment which is profitable if you can take a good step when the money come into your account.

I completely agree with your perspective that agriculture can play crucial role to mitigate impact of recession. However, there are also issues with agriculture sector, such as rising prices of fertilizer and unfavorable climate conditions. Farmers require support from government to effectively handle these issues and make agriculture sector more productive and profitable.

Regarding, investing half of the income in Bitcoin from agriculture farming, is a commendable idea, however properly understanding the fundamentals of Bitcoin and its market dynamics is essential prior to make an investment decision.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1883

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2023, 09:47:55 AM

As part of the topic, I will give an example of the Ukrainian agricultural market. As you know - since 2014 Ukraine has been subjected to terrorist aggression by Russia, and since 2022/2023 the southern and eastern regions have been subjected to almost total destruction, including an ecological terrorist act - the undermining of hydroelectric power plants, which led to the flooding of huge areas of the southern regions of Ukraine, and accordingly to the suspension of work of a large number of agricultural companies. Until 2022, Ukraine was the largest supplier of agricultural products to the world market.
Since 2022, the forced migration of producers to the western regions of Ukraine began. A huge number of private small agro-companies appeared.
The local topography is not so convenient for cultivation and cultivation of huge areas, as there are many mountain massifs, which does not allow to cultivate huge land banks. But, the business has adapted and now there are many companies that manage land banks from 100 to several thousand hectares of land. And produce is grown both in greenhouses and in the open ground.
I would like to mention one company of which I am an investor. And I will single it out not only because I am an investor, but because the company uses blockchain technology to attract investments and pay dividends!
The company is called AgroGloryTime and is located in Transcarpathia.
The business, investment mechanisms can be found on the company's website https://agroglorytime.io/#crowdsale.
To get more favorable conditions of investment I recommend using affiliate (referral) code ZRmAc9Cg.

You can familiarize yourself with the work of the company on the official channels of the company:
Official channels:
https://twitter.com/agroglorytime
https://www.youtube.com/@agroglorytime
https://t.me/AgroGloryTime_chat_ua

My page with company reports and photo reports:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5441294.20

And a little bit of what the private agribusiness sector looks like in Ukraine:

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
July 10, 2023, 09:48:17 AM

@OP, you have to lock the other thread so that you can just continue the discussion with this thread that has already 2 pages.

I guess that it has been doubled throughout the cloud flare issue. But that's fine, you only have to lock that or the mods will eventually delete as it's duplicated topic.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2023, 09:48:25 AM

This picture made me remember my friend's cucumber farm where I go during planting and harvesting period. It used to be fun and I really love the process. The drip tape irrigation system makes it more fun and enjoyable. We produce every time of the season.

Agriculture is the profession that gives money to the people and as well as feed the people. It should be upheld by every country that has what is takes to farm.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Synchronice

Activity: 854
Merit: 778

Watch Bitcoin Documentary - https://t.ly/v0Nim

View Profile
July 10, 2023, 09:53:55 AM

In the recent world, investing in Agriculture may be a way to save oneself from poverty and also relieve ones country from recession. Countries like China, India, Brazil and Indonesia have used agriculture to improve their economy in recent time. Almost all aspect of agriculture is profitable if done in the right way but some may be more profitable than others. This also depends on ones interest and ones country unless one plan to export its products. My choice of agriculture is vegetable plantation. Here is my tomato farm
Small agriculture may be cheap for some who own house and have yard but if someone really wants to own farm, then good luck on ROI. Farming is not easy, requires a lot of investment and ROI isn't really attractive.
By the way, when you live in expensive countries, investing in Agriculture can't really save you from poverty. For example, in the USA and Europe, food is cheap, income is high. You have to keep in mind that every hour you spend in the garden, should generate more in value than your salary, otherwise it's a little bit waste of time but if that's a hobby, then no problem.
I think that your advice mostly applies to poor countries where they import food and sell it in high price. Countries where highest percentage of salaries are spent on food.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
yhiaali3
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1861

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2023, 10:12:29 AM

Yes, cherry tomatoes are my favourite. One of my dreams is to have a small plot of land where I can grow my favorite vegetables and fruits.

With regard to agriculture, whether in industrial or agricultural countries, it plays a major role in the growth of the economy and overcoming recession. Agriculture is a sensitive nerve for any nation because it is the main source of food that can never be dispensed with.

Therefore, for governments to encourage individuals and give them financial aid and provide them with seeds, fertilizers and pesticides at cheap prices to encourage them to plant.

Also, in countries where large areas are not invested in agriculture, the state should encourage farmers by giving them land for free and providing them with assistance.

davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 913

View Profile
July 10, 2023, 10:51:11 AM

No country in the world has become rich due to having a highly developed agriculture sector.
Countries become rich by developing high tech industries and investing in education and innovations.
The agriculture business is still important, but there's a reason why the farmers in most developed countries receive subsidies and various forms of government assistance. Without such assistance, the farmers will simply go bankrupt.
I don't think that agriculture can save any country in the world from a recession. Recession has nothing to do with a particular sector of the economy and everything to do with the demand for goods and services and the overall economic and financial activity.
Good luck keeping your tomato farm alive, when the demand for tomatoes goes down due to the recession.

bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 721

View Profile
July 10, 2023, 11:02:34 AM

Agriculture is indeed a good job as long as you know how to do it properly and well. Because the results are always more useful for the public and can also be used to save ourselves from poverty. In my neighborhood there are also many farmers who grow shallots, chilies, and long beans and most of them do manage to produce very satisfactory yields. And I think farming doesn't always have to be towards vegetables, but also towards fruits as long as those fruits are fruits that are very often consumed by many people around you.

Because fruits that are often consumed such as bananas, mangoes, apples, oranges and grapes also have a fairly good price so that a person can also save himself from poverty if the harvest is large and large. But if you are more skilled at farming to grow vegetables, I think you are also not wrong to do it now, especially if the vegetables you are planting are tomatoes which are basically consumed by everyone in this world. We wish you success with your farm mate.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
demonica

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 10, 2023, 12:05:43 PM
Merited by fillippone (1)

To be honest, agriculture is a rich sector to work. It's an essential part of the economy, providing foods for everyone. However, in developing countries or just like in my country, farmers are the ones who are struggling financially instead of earning a lot being the the backbone and the provider of foods for the nation. Why? It's because of capitalism. Those big agricultural businesses always pressures the farmers to sell their crops for a low value so that they will buy it. If they won't agree, those crops will be wasted. So they usually end up selling their crops for a small value and those capitalist will sell them in the market for a very much higher price.
Compared to what I heard about developed countries like in Japan, farmers earn a lot there. I've heard a lot about my fellow citizens wanting to work as a farmer in Japan because it's more worth it than becoming a farmer here in my country. So for me, only those who will succeed in agriculture are those middlemen but not the farmers themselves. Also about saving the country, I'm not sure about that. My country has a big percentage of agriculture yet there's no improvement because they don't give much importance to it.
Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1156

View Profile
July 10, 2023, 12:07:39 PM

Agriculture is a business which has a lot risks, it could make all of your effort, money and time you invested become useless.

Let's assume you're know how to start, to grow, to harvest, the transportation, to sell etc and you're know there's no way for you to lose in this business. But you wouldn't know how save is your garden e.g. your neighbor might still your fruits and vegetables, someone want to burn or ruin your garden etc.

It's all fun and worth to do, until someone jealous with your life.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Woodie

Activity: 1806
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2023, 12:19:22 PM

Agriculture plays an important role in the economic side of a country, but unfortunately not everyone can embark on this journey because of political instability, climate change, bad weather or simply the soil isn't just meant to farm in it.
But for those that can, this is a great undertaking...I remember saying a nice quote that read something like a country without a farmer is a hungry nation...which makes sense to some extent as they produce the materials needed for most of our processed foods, or organic foods etc

OP liking your farming journey, is irrigation a possibility were you are to ease amount of work that will be required here?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
EluguHcman

Activity: 322
Merit: 146

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2023, 12:56:56 PM

Agriculture is a sector that provides live with it's essential commodities. As long all livings are consumers of agricultural produces, agriculture would remain lucrative with every tendencies of high recognitions because it fuels the life we are on.

I accolade your inspiration and your hard work as it tends not just to boost your financial level but going to offer you a self consuming stocks provision.

No form of consumable plants is a minor so, fire up for advancement don't also fail to consult for advices.

rat03gopoh

Activity: 2086
Merit: 639

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2023, 01:23:37 PM

Agricultural products are vital commodities in any country, the government takes many policies and an active role to support its sustainability which gradually becomes the basic needs of farmers, or in other words "dependency".
On the other hand, this is a weakness in the agricultural sector, where, for example, during an economic recession, government support for this sector decreases which can also cause farmer productivity to decline. It was concluded that the agricultural sector is also not sufficiently resistant to difficult economic conditions at a certain level.

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
coupable

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
July 10, 2023, 01:32:22 PM

In the recent world, investing in Agriculture may be a way to save oneself from poverty and also relieve ones country from recession. Countries like China, India, Brazil and Indonesia have used agriculture to improve their economy in recent time. Almost all aspect of agriculture is profitable if done in the right way but some may be more profitable than others. This also depends on ones interest and ones country unless one plan to export its products.
This point of view is correct if agricultural production will alone fulfill the needs of the state and that the state can suffice with agricultural production to achieve self-sufficiency without taking into account the importance of producing surpluses.
Almost no country can rely entirely on agriculture because the state needs industry and services sectors, which is what imposes entering into foreign relations to obtain those products that it does not possess. Also, the geographical location of many countries prevents them from relying on agriculture, such as Taiwan.
To believe that the economic fabric of any country must be diversified in order to achieve the required financial balance.
ringgo96

Activity: 1554
Merit: 276

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2023, 02:29:11 PM

Currently developing countries are building their economic development one of them in agriculture, those who have large land have created agricultural production using vertical methods and the results they get are indeed very high, so their ordinary farmers are very lagging behind in the way they use today, so all their farms must use new ways so that their results can get big profits, Because agricultural investment is the path to success.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 10, 2023, 02:37:58 PM

Farming can be an important factor in reducing the impact of an economic recession, but it cannot completely save us from recession. But on the other hand, sustainable and productive agriculture can meet food needs and this will reduce our dependence on imported food and reduce poverty rates, especially in rural areas. While on the other hand it is also important to note that farming alone cannot solve all the problems that arise during a recession. In order to overcome the recession as a whole, holistic and comprehensive policy measures are needed including economic stimulus, policy reform and support for the affected economic sectors. It is very difficult for us to be able to save the country from the effects of the overall recession, but farming can save us a little from economic problems.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
KiaKia

Activity: 672
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2023, 02:53:43 PM

I am in no position to start talking about what agriculture can solve in the country because I am from a country where there are millions of farmers around each states and yet poverty is souring high, as if agriculture can really save a country from recession, you are wrong brother.

Which countries aren't into agriculture? Do you know how many countries are suffering even with mass agriculture knowledge? It's not enough to get rid of poverty from a country, if not all countries will be full of happy people and food won't be a problem.

But the cost of even buying those food is high, the fact is we can't all be a farmer, that will cause some instability.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀