Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:26:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thoughts on the Next Crypto Opportunity  (Read 662 times)
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 02:36:26 PM

Regardless of any digital currency, it does not have any value itself. Its value comes from whether there is a market and whether it can be used in circulation. If it does not have these two points, it will not have much value. If there is a digital currency that can be used in a specific way  If it becomes a currency in circulation, its value will be very high.  Do you guys have any recommendations for this type of currency?
To simplify the investment opportunity with the crypto market, I find it to go from the basics with knowledge and have experience with them and then get results. Personally, I find that getting a profit from this market is not difficult, namely accumulating capital from existing work and then investing and waiting a long enough time to look back on the profits, but Honestly participating in this market I find many people are more easily caught up in the mentality of greed in the short term than having a strategy to achieve a specific goal, so trends appear to make it easier to earn. money in the short term and also easy to lose money in the short term. And re-research is not considered a priority in the first place, which is the main reason that we gradually let go of opportunities that have arisen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rampagoe004

Activity: 1428
Merit: 288

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2023, 04:07:37 PM

I am also looking for this type of cryptocurrency. Right now I'm thinking if a cryptocurrency has a base i.e. as a big market provider, it can at least be considered a "real digital money" like BNB or CRO. But as @GreatArkansas has said, the biggest problem right now is a cryptocurrency which is a "problem solver" for the real world.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 06:46:32 PM

I am also looking for this type of cryptocurrency. Right now I'm thinking if a cryptocurrency has a base i.e. as a big market provider, it can at least be considered a "real digital money" like BNB or CRO. But as @GreatArkansas has said, the biggest problem right now is a cryptocurrency which is a "problem solver" for the real world.
I think that any investor that is worth anything is always thinking about finding the next big project in which to invest, and as the halving gets closer and a possible bull run does as well then this means that the moment to act and invest in a few good prospects is getting closer, however if we are honest about it there are not really many of those coins, out of the thousands of coins created each year at most a handful of them are any good, and finding them is extremely hard even for the most dedicated investor out there.
Smith.mr2

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 11:10:17 PM

The rarity and constant quantity of digital currency determine its value
For example  The exact theoretical total number of bitcoins is 20,999,209,999,769,000, which is close to 21 million, so we basically often say that the total number of bitcoins is 21 million, but it is not.  There are only so many, and the algorithm determines that Bitcoin will never be overissued.  It's like the total reserves of gold on earth are limited
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 11:18:36 PM

usecase and utility is a good thing, it affects fundamental greatly but sometime I just have doubts that whether these things are actually that significant as many have pictured it out to be.
after all, sometime some random coin with no use case could be having the biggest rally.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
meikonglili22

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 15, 2023, 05:12:57 AM

Regardless of any digital currency, it does not have any value itself. Its value comes from whether there is a market and whether it can be used in circulation. If it does not have these two points, it will not have much value. If there is a digital currency that can be used in a specific way  If it becomes a currency in circulation, its value will be very high.  Do you guys have any recommendations for this type of currency?
Strictly speaking, digital currency is similar to traditional banknotes. It is a symbol of value and has no intrinsic value. To achieve the universal acceptance of currency and maintain the stability of currency value, it is necessary to have an authoritative institution as a credit guarantee to ensure the normal circulation and use of currency.  In order for a digital currency to become a currency in the true sense, it must ensure stable value.
The quality and use of digital currency are closely related to people's cognitive level and morality.  To a certain extent, the higher the level of knowledge and the deeper the cognitive level of the design subject, the more perfect the digital currency it designs may be
Godday

Activity: 1526
Merit: 397

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2023, 06:07:59 AM

If a project has value and use in the real world, it will be a good and valuable project. But the problem is that sometimes most investors want instant results. A project of value takes a long time to solidify the foundations and build trust in the community. Because of that I believe in projects that have been in crypto like ADA for a long time because even though the current price is -70% of ATH but I still believe in the future from Cardano.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
JEEKBOYone

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 15, 2023, 08:02:30 AM

1, Binance
 2. Huobi
 3. OKEx
 4. Bitfinex
 5. Kraken
 6. Coinbase icon

These exchanges provide trading and investment in a variety of digital currencies, and some also support fiat currency deposits and withdrawals.  Among them, Binance is one of the largest digital currency exchanges in the world, with a large market share and a wide range of supported currencies.

The value of different digital currencies also varies due to various factors, such as market supply and demand, adoption, technological innovation, policy environment, etc.
Zaichonok

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 15, 2023, 08:20:58 AM

If a project has value and use in the real world, it will be a good and valuable project. But the problem is that sometimes most investors want instant results. A project of value takes a long time to solidify the foundations and build trust in the community. Because of that I believe in projects that have been in crypto like ADA for a long time because even though the current price is -70% of ATH but I still believe in the future from Cardano.

Cryptocurrency development depends too much from the condition of cryptocurrency industry. When cryptocurrency market rise a lot of people invest in cryptocurrency and it is much more simple to develop because there are a lot of money in the industry, but during the fall of the cryptocurrency market developing is stopping because people afraid to invest in digital assets.
JEEKBOYone

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 15, 2023, 10:57:03 AM

With the skyrocketing digital currency market, various wealth myths are constantly being born.  The huge increase of dozens of times at every turn made everyone on the sidelines envious.  Many people look to their friends in the currency circle around them.  Yes, even jealousy.
   This is all caused by human greed.
   Any bubble will burst one day if it is not supported by enough usage scenarios.
southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 253

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 15, 2023, 11:17:39 AM

The truth is that Bitcoin has grown to become the largest and most popular cryptocurrency system on the market.

However, there are many other cryptocurrency projects that are being developed and provide solutions to various problems in life. There may be projects focused on improving transaction processes, improving privacy, developing dApps  and helping to connect decentralized financial markets. These projects can create value and positively impact lives and markets.

Bitcoin has proven to be a safe bet, but researching and analyzing other crypto projects is also a way to learn about potential investment opportunities.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
bussybuddy

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 15, 2023, 11:20:12 AM

There is no need to complicate matters too much, we just need to look at the development process of cryptocurrencies to see how it has many investment opportunities, there are issues surrounding the economy, technology,... The technology is there, but we've clearly seen a space that's getting bigger and bigger. I am also new to this market not too long ago, experiencing a few bull market cycles as well as in bearmarket cycles, I see many opportunities to make money with investment, besides there are a lot of jobs where we can get paid. Basically more and more I see the value of profit when investing with crypto, I think about accumulating more btc as well as an altcoin that I believe will always be sustainable and grow.

siniminomorocomunisakito

Activity: 350
Merit: 33

View Profile
July 15, 2023, 11:34:48 AM

Does it look like there will really be such a digital currency?  Can you answer whether it is just a concept or has already begun to implement?  This is very important.

If you are looking for a new cryptocurrency and have a clear concept going forward, maybe this could be a promising reference out of the many emerging ones. I noticed Biokript (BKPT) https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/biokript/ and I have read the white paper concept on the website, for my assessment it is good and the official telegram group is also active and if I'm not mistaken right now they already have the exchange yourself and can trade directly.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
July 15, 2023, 12:55:10 PM

There is no need to complicate matters too much, we just need to look at the development process of cryptocurrencies to see how it has many investment opportunities, there are issues surrounding the economy, technology,... The technology is there, but we've clearly seen a space that's getting bigger and bigger. I am also new to this market not too long ago, experiencing a few bull market cycles as well as in bearmarket cycles, I see many opportunities to make money with investment, besides there are a lot of jobs where we can get paid. Basically more and more I see the value of profit when investing with crypto, I think about accumulating more btc as well as an altcoin that I believe will always be sustainable and grow.
You're right buddy. As the crypto adoption grow, the more we can see an earning opportunity. A reason why people give support to this new technology granting that this gives us fortune and people are hoping that. Well, I would say that it was not just an earning opportunity but also I see how the online transaction changing by, as the time will come that cryptocurrency will be accepted as a payment option. In fact, we are just started, some people make a business for this and they are growing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
July 15, 2023, 01:04:12 PM

Isn't that every type of currency out there? It's just that most die down because the teams behind developing the use case for each currency die down, either due to the nature of the coin itself is a scam, or just that they suck at it and the market pretty much just pushed it down to oblivion.

As for good cryptos to invest in, then Bitcoin would be the natural recommendation, it's stood at the top for so long after all. The following would be the best altcoins, probably the usual ones in the top 10. if you want something new that can give great profits, then DYOR, those aren't exactly the types people would recommend (most of the time).

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
woez

Activity: 406
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 15, 2023, 01:57:36 PM

When cryptocurrency breaks away from investment products and enters daily life and begins to circulate, it means it has succeeded.

That's the end goal is useful and can be adopted by the masses by the public anywhere, even though for now it seems to be heading there little by little. If you already know, are you ready to invest in crypto with various issues and price movements that change all the time. To select it will require a minimum of TA indirect basic analysis.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
July 15, 2023, 04:38:53 PM

To simplify the investment opportunity with the crypto market, I find it to go from the basics with knowledge and have experience with them and then get results. Personally, I find that getting a profit from this market is not difficult, namely accumulating capital from existing work and then investing and waiting a long enough time to look back on the profits, but Honestly participating in this market I find many people are more easily caught up in the mentality of greed in the short term than having a strategy to achieve a specific goal, so trends appear to make it easier to earn. money in the short term and also easy to lose money in the short term. And re-research is not considered a priority in the first place, which is the main reason that we gradually let go of opportunities that have arisen.
Unfortunately most of the people that invest do not do it because they researched what they should buy, or have time to hold it for long. Both of these reasons could lead to you losing a lot of money and that is why it's such a big danger. I understand that there could be some people who may not have time to hold it, but in that case do not buy anything, if you really want to then you could invest into bitcoin, but even that's not a guarantee and most likely result would be going super higher.

I believe that the best thing to do would be making sure that you stay away from it. The other part is even more strange, because if you are not willing to study and learn more about it then why are you even here? Others won't help you with it.

taufik0911

Activity: 1274
Merit: 104

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2023, 05:38:41 PM

Unfortunately most of the people that invest do not do it because they researched what they should buy, or have time to hold it for long. Both of these reasons could lead to you losing a lot of money and that is why it's such a big danger. I understand that there could be some people who may not have time to hold it, but in that case do not buy anything, if you really want to then you could invest into bitcoin, but even that's not a guarantee and most likely result would be going super higher.

I believe that the best thing to do would be making sure that you stay away from it. The other part is even more strange, because if you are not willing to study and learn more about it then why are you even here? Others won't help you with it.
It's true that investing in cryptocurrencies without proper research and a long-term mindset can be risky. Many people get caught up in short-term trends and overlook the importance of having a well-defined strategy and achievable goals. Greed can often cloud judgment and lead to impulsive decisions.

For those who lack the time or expertise to thoroughly research cryptocurrencies, it's advisable to exercise caution and consider investing in more established cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, which has demonstrated longevity and market acceptance. However, it's crucial to note that even Bitcoin's performance is not guaranteed, and investing in any cryptocurrency involves risks.

fullhdpixel

Activity: 2800
Merit: 608

View Profile
July 15, 2023, 06:20:50 PM

So many projects seems to be popping up these days with actual some or even worst use-case as a working project and they end up dead or buried because they failed to innovate their ideas as upgrade to the existing project If you are going to create a bad uniswap clone why not just use uniswap or pancake But look at project like maverick Same as uniswap but with innovative tech and better iteration Thats how you do it
Why create a clone in the first place? Why not think of something totally unique that hasn't been used by any other project so far? Things that have already been used by people in a different project won't be liked in a new project because they know they have been using the same features and functions and use cases in a project that has been around for years already, and that will make the project fail because users will stop using their services.

So a team that can come up with something totally unique and unused, tends to get success in this universe because they won't need to innovate something new into a clone of an existing project but they will simply need to create the systems and functions of their own app.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Lamkuthang

Activity: 267
Merit: 34

The multiple Crypto solution

View Profile
July 15, 2023, 08:25:57 PM

So many projects seems to be popping up these days with actual some or even worst use-case as a working project and they end up dead or buried because they failed to innovate their ideas as upgrade to the existing project If you are going to create a bad uniswap clone why not just use uniswap or pancake But look at project like maverick Same as uniswap but with innovative tech and better iteration Thats how you do it
Why create a clone in the first place? Why not think of something totally unique that hasn't been used by any other project so far? Things that have already been used by people in a different project won't be liked in a new project because they know they have been using the same features and functions and use cases in a project that has been around for years already, and that will make the project fail because users will stop using their services.

So a team that can come up with something totally unique and unused, tends to get success in this universe because they won't need to innovate something new into a clone of an existing project but they will simply need to create the systems and functions of their own app.

Yes. Most Developers don't want to think innovatively and take the same concept from similar projects. If their main set is only in pre-sale and when the listing price only lasts a few days and drops right off without pumping back up, it's even worse. and many have done so. It only gets hot for a little while.

PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: