Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:02:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thoughts on the Next Crypto Opportunity  (Read 665 times)
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1735

To the moon

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2023, 06:27:04 PM

Only time can show how useful is the coin and what real problems it can solve. Not all the projects are able to realize all planned ideas.

You should understand that even if the project is useful and solves certain tasks on the network, it does not necessarily entail an increase in the value of the coin. At the same time, many successful projects do not have their own coin, since in most cases it does not solve any problems at all, but only brings additional profit for the project team.

Heulahee

Activity: 714
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2023, 07:10:13 PM

Looking forward to those types of cryptocurrencies which have most of the use in our daily life, like we can use it on a daily basis. And the other thing, the cryptocurrencies which have some advance products in online sense would be better a lot. But I don't think nowadays it is possible.

══════════════☛Liang☚═════════════
https://liang.community/
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 29, 2023, 01:45:43 PM

I don't think there is a cryptocurrency like this. For the upcoming crypto opportunity, I recommend focusing exclusively on established cryptocurrencies. As we are aware, many cryptocurrencies lack practical applications. Therefore, if a cryptocurrency were to be introduced that possesses genuine utility, enjoys widespread trust, and implements a buy-back mechanism in case its value declines in the market, it's likely that a majority of investors would express interest in such a cryptocurrency.

lemonium99

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2023, 02:32:14 PM

Not a lot of people talk about Xen, initially i really love the idea of fair launch, no teams allocation, decentralized, transparent. But after going from eth, doge, polygon a dozen more chain and now its own X chain, its seem to me its probably BS and a fail crypto overall.
Joseph-P

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 29, 2023, 03:08:06 PM

Stick with reputable ones. I think I have said that so many times here in this section. Ethereum is a good choice but IMO only as an asset right now because the fees are damn high even when they changed to POS.
I don't doubt BNB too, Binance coin even if they are being cornered by SEC. Soon the truth will come out and it might boost the value of that coin more if they can overcome this challenge that had been fired to them.
I also bought CRO before, Crypto.com cryptocurrency Cronos. I think they will stay for a long time and based on how they market their business it will surely be one of the important coins in the market as time flies by. For now, there is really not much movement but it's good when we talk about consistency.

I agree that focusing on already established cryptocurrencies is the easy way out of this dilemma. However that'll mean no space for innovation and introduction of newer ideas. What I think we need is newer projects ready to build and improve on the groundwork already laid by the big guys. Rare, but they definitely exist. One project I'd use as an example of this is AITECH. Whilst focusing on real world usecases and a product that capitalizes on the latest trend- AI, they've managed to gather a committed community with their listing on thriving exchanges like Bitget. That's pretty smart, solid and also entertaining to me.
VFalcon

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2023, 03:09:52 PM

Of course, stability and reliability are important in any token, and the TFS token has two of these qualities. I think to increase the value of any token it is important to have a community, the more hype the better
bitcoinmoney2021

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

https://gptverse.art/

View Profile
August 29, 2023, 09:34:31 PM

sometimes a project is made with a use case that is quite unrealistic so that this does not happen or is not realized. Sometimes there are also projects that have use cases or products that are quite realistic, but the costs are so great that again, the project will fail. There have been many crypto projects that actually tried this but failed. Only a few cryptos survive and develop their use cases or products well enough.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: