Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:02:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 32nd Binance Launchpad Project Arkham  (Read 429 times)
barhavsky

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 12:54:26 PM

I'm sure this project will be successful like the previous project on Binance Launchpad, therefore I don't think it's a loss to buy BNB and participate in this Launchpad, because I believe the price will definitely increase very high (at least 15x from the initial price), therefore I personal will also participate in this Launchpad and will continue to do DCA BNB, because BNB can give me profit from staking and Binance Launchpad or Launchpool, then I believe if the price of BNB will continue to increase very high.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Godday

Activity: 1512
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2023, 04:42:39 PM

This Launchpad is something I have been waiting for from Binance. I have benefited a lot from buying some of the launchpads from Binance in the last year as they are almost certain to make good profits. Can't wait to get it on the early price offer.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
asawale

Activity: 136
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 11:34:23 PM

The fact that the token's launchpad will be on the Binance shows that they're in partnership with Binance. And, binance will never be in partnership with any project without a solid base of team with good names in the crypto world.
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
July 15, 2023, 05:57:55 AM

This Launchpad is something I have been waiting for from Binance. I have benefited a lot from buying some of the launchpads from Binance in the last year as they are almost certain to make good profits. Can't wait to get it on the early price offer.
Good to hear that but not all project will incurred good profits. But doing a research for that might increase our chance. Like the concept of arkham probably some hate it due to exposing a lot of identity and they got issues about that recently. Obviously scammers are not supporting this project and probably be scared but some people who are into their privacy also dont like the idea so its a mix community and that could also be a factor for a price action on their launch and in the coming days.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2023, 04:50:00 PM

Sounds like u hold a chunk of bnb to pledge for a good allocation. To be honest, I haven't had much experience with binance launchpad project since I don't have the kind of bnb that would really give a good allocation.
I was not very happy with the allocation I got from one of such launchpad project so I decided to not bother anymore.  I see it as a place for the whales only.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Lamkuthang

Activity: 265
Merit: 34

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 15, 2023, 09:02:18 PM

Good to hear that but not all project will incurred good profits. But doing a research for that might increase our chance. Like the concept of arkham probably some hate it due to exposing a lot of identity and they got issues about that recently. Obviously scammers are not supporting this project and probably be scared but some people who are into their privacy also dont like the idea so its a mix community and that could also be a factor for a price action on their launch and in the coming days.

I also see them as having a clear mission to 'deanonymize the blockchain', monitor against legitimacy and pools and tackle the growing problem of crypto hacking by incentivizing on-chain research. I will think about this a lot.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 2440

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2023, 02:53:30 PM

Who participated in the last token sale on Binance, can you tell me if it is possible to count on a good allocation with 5 BNB?
Any amount would count, but 5bnb maybe not so much since theres a lot of participants. This launchpad favors huge holder of bnb.  But even though any amount would do good since surely the token would be worth 5x to 10x or more valuation when it got launch.

It's understandable that any amount will make a difference in the distribution. As far as I understand, the system is not lottery based, but based on distributing tokens to all pool members after a snapshot is taken. They will then distribute the tokens according to the weight of your locked BNBs. I've read feedback from some participants that they blocked a few BNBs and receive $1.5 worth of new project tokens. Questionable business. Deposit about $1000 on a centralized exchange to be able to get new tokens worth $1-$2.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2023, 06:23:20 AM

I've read feedback from some participants that they blocked a few BNBs and receive $1.5 worth of new project tokens. Questionable business. Deposit about $1000 on a centralized exchange to be able to get new tokens worth $1-$2.
Its a launchpad system. You could not expect a $1000 worth of new tokens with your $1k equivalent since there are many participants and it will weigh base on each snapshot holding. The total token has limit so they will based it on total bnb committed. Imagine 50million tokens would be shared and redistributed to dozen of users. I know it might not valuable to some but for those huge bnb holder they are clearly gonna have profits from this. So have you join your 5bnb? Its commit time now. Later after that youll know how many tokens you can buy.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
July 17, 2023, 08:41:31 AM

Who participated in the last token sale on Binance, can you tell me if it is possible to count on a good allocation with 5 BNB?
Any amount would count, but 5bnb maybe not so much since theres a lot of participants. This launchpad favors huge holder of bnb.  But even though any amount would do good since surely the token would be worth 5x to 10x or more valuation when it got launch.

It's understandable that any amount will make a difference in the distribution. As far as I understand, the system is not lottery based, but based on distributing tokens to all pool members after a snapshot is taken. They will then distribute the tokens according to the weight of your locked BNBs. I've read feedback from some participants that they blocked a few BNBs and receive $1.5 worth of new project tokens. Questionable business. Deposit about $1000 on a centralized exchange to be able to get new tokens worth $1-$2.

Binance launchpads never were a source of money. This is more like an advertisement of a project. You deposit $1000 and you are sure that you wont lose it, but get few dollars of income. Your $1000 wont turn into <$1000 after launchpad is over. Consider it as a safe airdrop where you have to make a deposit for a short period of time. Or earning easy few dollars in few hours for doing nothing (if you have BNB on Binance).

I havent participated in launchpads for a while, but in the past, deposited 1.09 BNB into stepn gave me 52 GMT on 09/03/2022, deposited1.09 BNB into Alpine F1 gave 0.56 ALPINE on 21/02/2022, deposited 1.09 BNB into League of Kingdoms gave 2.83 LOKA on 20/01/2022.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2023, 09:45:15 AM

Consider it as a safe airdrop where you have to make a deposit for a short period of time. Or earning easy few dollars in few hours for doing nothing (if you have BNB on Binance).
Actually for those who bought bnb at very low price this can be considered as free money always when launchpad and launchpool arrived at binance. But if they are buying bnb at high price and join theres a tendency of loss when bnb go down but it will always go up since many have like binance launchpad to spot new projects and keep joining.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 17, 2023, 04:18:44 PM

Consider it as a safe airdrop where you have to make a deposit for a short period of time. Or earning easy few dollars in few hours for doing nothing (if you have BNB on Binance).
Actually for those who bought bnb at very low price this can be considered as free money always when launchpad and launchpool arrived at binance. But if they are buying bnb at high price and join theres a tendency of loss when bnb go down but it will always go up since many have like binance launchpad to spot new projects and keep joining.

I don't think there is too much risk holding $BNB now, the token has been beaten badly recently, because of the FUD surrounding the exchange the price of the tokens has not seen much growth. To me BNB can easily do 10X from the current price, if people believe Ethereum is going to hit $10k, I don't see why BNB won't hit $2k in the next bull run, so holding BNB to participate in Launchpad and Launchpool is not a bad risk to take.

If BNB dumped I will continue to buy because it is one of the sound tokens on the market

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2023, 05:50:20 PM

To me BNB can easily do 10X from the current price, if people believe Ethereum is going to hit $10k, I don't see why BNB won't hit $2k in the next bull run, so holding BNB to participate in Launchpad and Launchpool is not a bad risk to take.

If BNB dumped I will continue to buy because it is one of the sound tokens on the market
Thats gotta be good if will do 10x from here. Im not saying I wont like it since Im a holder and launchpad participant too. Im also doing scalping of bnb through other coins I am trading there cause its pumping when there is a new project that will line up for a launchpad or launchpool activity.

So you did join this one for arkham?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2023, 06:31:45 PM

I've read feedback from some participants that they blocked a few BNBs and receive $1.5 worth of new project tokens. Questionable business. Deposit about $1000 on a centralized exchange to be able to get new tokens worth $1-$2.
Its a launchpad system. You could not expect a $1000 worth of new tokens with your $1k equivalent since there are many participants and it will weigh base on each snapshot holding. The total token has limit so they will based it on total bnb committed. Imagine 50million tokens would be shared and redistributed to dozen of users. I know it might not valuable to some but for those huge bnb holder they are clearly gonna have profits from this. So have you join your 5bnb? Its commit time now. Later after that youll know how many tokens you can buy.

Different launchpads provide different conditions. On some launchpads I can have nothing on deposit at all, but I will be given the opportunity to buy new tokens for 1000$. IEO launchpads have very unfavorable conditions for making profit, because they distribute tokens to all participants, only those who have a lot of money can earn good money, and users with a small deposit on such launchpads have nothing to do. The only advantage of such platforms is that after listing they have 100% TGE.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
TheSpiral

Activity: 322
Merit: 113

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
July 17, 2023, 07:07:11 PM

I don't think there is too much risk holding $BNB now, the token has been beaten badly recently, because of the FUD surrounding the exchange the price of the tokens has not seen much growth. To me BNB can easily do 10X from the current price, if people believe Ethereum is going to hit $10k, I don't see why BNB won't hit $2k in the next bull run, so holding BNB to participate in Launchpad and Launchpool is not a bad risk to take.

You are right, BNB already dumped after sec security case and after XRP winning the case many coins having sec security case rose up like solona, xlm while BNB did not rose up. Anytime we can see sudden pump in bnb price just like xrp. i think it is best time to buy and hold. I wonder people who deal who feeling fear now to buy and when its price rise above 300 then they will buy comfortably.
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2023, 03:50:37 AM

I have told people not to bet against BNB, there are many reasons to hold the tokens and Launchpad is one of the reasons, we are about entering the bull market and most projects that have not raised fund from the public will try to use Binance Launchpad because of the exposure and the liquidity benefit it provides for the projects. I will surely participate in the Launchpad and just hope the project do well. I have used Arkham platform before but still need a lot of work to be done to be among the top go analytical tool in the market.
Arkham project is the first time i will participate in Binance Launchpad and the whole process seems confusing, Arkham seeks to raise 2.5M and as the time of writing this about 7M BNB has been locked from about 110,794, i am waiting to see how they will distribute the tokens and what each participant will get

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2023, 06:39:52 AM

Different launchpads provide different conditions. On some launchpads I can have nothing on deposit at all, but I will be given the opportunity to buy new tokens for 1000$.
Yes thata true and on almost all of my experience most launchpads are like this, and required to hold tokens of their platform in order to join. Can I ask what platform you are talking about in which you could allow to invest on launchpad without staking any tokens?

i am waiting to see how they will distribute the tokens and what each participant will get
The tokens youll received is base on your bnb holding during the snapshot period.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
nelson4lov

Merit: 791

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 18, 2023, 12:29:07 PM

Any binance launchpad sale benefits from the "binance" effect so it should be a good for everyone who gets in and takes their profit.

Like I said, Arkham benefited well from the Binance effect and has done over 12x from the launchpad price. So good to see a lot of people celebrating their wins from participating in the sale itself to getting the airdrop from their referral program. Congratulations to everyone who benefited.

Anybody on the forum got into the sale? Projects like Arkham that are low on the radar before getting the limelight at launch time go the hardest.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
samcrypto

Activity: 2044
Merit: 314

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 18, 2023, 01:30:42 PM

Any binance launchpad sale benefits from the "binance" effect so it should be a good for everyone who gets in and takes their profit.

Like I said, Arkham benefited well from the Binance effect and has done over 12x from the launchpad price. So good to see a lot of people celebrating their wins from participating in the sale itself to getting the airdrop from their referral program. Congratulations to everyone who benefited.

Anybody on the forum got into the sale? Projects like Arkham that are low on the radar before getting the limelight at launch time go the hardest.
Congrats to all the bounty hunters who continue to work despite of uncertainty with this project, now they are enjoying the huge profit from this airdrop.

I was not able to participate on the launchpad, though I saw a lot who are qualified for the Arkham. Now, I'm looking for a new project that can have a huge airdrop too.

Wish to experience this kind of airdrop as well, anyone here who are able to get the airdrop? what's your lucky source for this?

cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2023, 02:35:22 PM

Wish to experience this kind of airdrop as well, anyone here who are able to get the airdrop? what's your lucky source for this?
Just sign up on some waitlist. I know a very good project right now but since its a referral I cant post it here. I could pm you if you are interested to join, its also a good project which I researched backed by Binance too.

Also for anyone interested I could direct message you the link, dont want to post it here as Im aware its not allowed.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2023, 04:24:16 PM

Different launchpads provide different conditions. On some launchpads I can have nothing on deposit at all, but I will be given the opportunity to buy new tokens for 1000$.
Yes thata true and on almost all of my experience most launchpads are like this, and required to hold tokens of their platform in order to join.

Because most launchpad platforms work according to the IDO principle. In order to be allowed to participate, I need to staking tokens of this platform. IEO launchpads have roughly the same scheme.

Can I ask what platform you are talking about in which you could allow to invest on launchpad without staking any tokens?

Tokensoft, Coinlist, Republic.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀