Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:36:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hiya new here your thoughts on ETN please  (Read 156 times)
Daverog5 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2023, 07:33:13 PM

Thanks for all input but I am holding my ground this is the coin to be in for late 2023 2024 imo....so much coming up that could 10x price....the difference between this coin and others is it's actually making a difference to lives and once that comes out it will go back to it's original 2c plus...all my opinion...mark my words!! Cheers all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
asawale

Activity: 136
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 07:17:30 PM

In the cryptocurrency world of today, there is currently no invention that is as great as anything after Bitcoin other than Ethereum chain. We can only see layer 2 of two it but they are all still ERC-20. Thinking one ETN-20 will be greater ERC-20 is joke taken too far. After Bitcoin, Ethereum network will always the next in the crypto world until the end of time.
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 2440

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2023, 02:47:06 PM

If this blockchain is not backed by some large capital, there is no point in this new blockchain, nor in new token standards. In the market, the advantage of projects is far from the cost of transaction fees. If that were crucial, blockchains like ETH or TRON would have been forgotten a long time ago because their fees are quite high. This is not the case because these blockchains hold a large layer of the crypto ecosystem. The new token standard itself is of no interest to anyone without proper embedding in the ecosystem. Even if it supports commissions worth $0.00000000001$.

My take on this through research is the ico bagged 40 million dollars in bitcoin and ethereum yes? Bitcoin at the time was worth 4500 dollars it then peaked at 60000 a coin now at 30000 so unless they cashed it all which I highly doubt they have a HUGE  budget.....I tell you something is going to happen here I just feel it....

During this time, the project has no development. It looks more like the developers just collected this amount of investment and distributed it into their pockets rather than investing it in the development of the project and providing the token. How long do you need for the project to fully launch after the money has been raised? 5 years? Maybe 10 or 20 years? Those times were very wild and such projects appeared like mushrooms after rain. All of them were created just for raising money and personal enrichment.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2023, 03:53:34 PM

Etn is the coin from 2016 right ? If i am not mistaken it is mined by phone ( their marketing campaign ). I though this coin death already and if i am not wrong we can not put smart contract on it. So the new update is only smart contract thing ? We have many coin can do that. Polygon, avalanche and many coin to come.
Yes it's that coin. The coin who launched their ICO here, and got famous because of the way people can get that coins.

I knew it because I also tried it. I also tried to mine coins without any proper gadgets whatsoever. It's like how PI Network is today, but the token has value already at that time then slowly they came out of the limelight. Developers didn't make any developments in the project, and if they did, there aren't that much support from the community anymore. The project is still running with few updates on their social media accounts, but for me, I consider it a dead project already.

I have been following there Facebook page (etn electroneum) and deceided to get in at the price. New blockchain coming which will make it etn20 and the ability to create new tokens far cheaper than erc20...also they have the anytask platform with a big supporting team....read the social media could change the world if this thing gets out there? Worth a punt! Not saying you should as this crypto lark is extremely risky but out of everything I have looked at it serves an actual real world purpose and helping the poor is always a good thing...
You're a newbie. Follow what will I say.
If you aren't a marketer for these dead project, just invest into Bitcoin. Bitcoin, and only Bitcoin, and not some dead projects like Electroneum.

Ohhh wait I guess you're one of the marketers of them base on what you are saying to us. I guess just good luck because I think that you are doing this because it's either you are being paid by them (which is highly unlikely), or you bought many ETN tokens in the past that you are now at a loss, and trying to manipulate newbies here to buy this worthless token. Tongue You can't do that because people here are intelligent enough to know what's a good project, and what's not.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██