Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:23:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin: risk nothing, you're risking more  (Read 829 times)
Victorik

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 12, 2023, 02:06:22 PM

Welcome to the platform and i do hope you find what you are looking for.
You are very correct about risking more when you don't take risk. Like someone said, 'it is risky when risk is not taken'.
However, we must be very careful with the risk we take, so we don't end up regretting.
Risk should be calculated and not blind.

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 12, 2023, 02:20:39 PM

Thank you very much for your supports and consistency
Welcome to the forum, OP. Not to gatekeep, but you shouldn't rely too much in Bitcoin that could change your life. It isn't a profit-generator although I kinda contradict myself as a hodler, but I just want to get my point across that it shouldn't be to be fully relied on.

Just keep reading around here and follow the rules like every other forum out there have. Hope you have great stay in here, OP.
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 707

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 12, 2023, 04:01:54 PM

since 2018 which is over 5 years when I got information about Bitcoin I have lost lots of opportunity that could have changed my life because I choose to be reluctant from concrete friends advise concerning Bitcoin because, through investment of cyptocurrency many of my pals have been scammed  and the downtrend movement in 2018 also got me discouraged so i concluded that Bitcoin was not worth the risk for me.

Your regret for missing out potential opportunities with Bitcoin is understandable. Regret is a natural response, but in stead of dwelling in the past, focus on learning from your expediences and making informed decisions moving forward. Fortunately, Bitcointalk forum provides immense opportunities for learning Bitcoin fundamentals, its technology and market dynamics. Engaging in such discussion and debates can certainly enhance your ability to make well thought and informed investment decisions. By actively participating in discussion with Bitcoin community, you can stay updated with news and developments in crypto currencies space and gain valuable insights.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
salad daging

Activity: 1652
Merit: 796

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2023, 04:29:53 PM

Many people fail to take advantage of their opportunities to invest in bitcoins early for one reason or another. It makes sense that some of us think that bitcoin is too risky to lose money, but in reality they have got a different proof than what bitcoin achieves. If time could be turned back, then maybe they would do anything to get a budget so they could invest. But sadly time had passed, but they still had a chance though not as great as before.

I don't think it's good to regret what we've given up including failing to seize good opportunities, but that's the path destiny has set for each individual. Bitcoin is certainly risky, but so far the risk has been worth the potential return.
IMO, the reason that many of them experience is that when the price of bitcoin is at its lowest they are afraid that if they buy the price will drop again so they undo their intention not to buy it is a reason that I can meet by them so that they cannot take advantage of opportunities early when the price of bitcoin is still low.
Likewise, thinking bitcoin is high risk, there is still confidence in me that bitcoin will not completely go to zero, maybe the lowest price will come back again at some point the return will be quite high so indeed this is very spandan with its risks but many people are brave enough to invest in bitcoin because the price will continue to rise.

Now there is no need to look back in time it is meaningless, if they are optimistic about bitcoin buying now is also not a miss because of the high price at $30K, I remember how when the price of bitcoin reached $8K of course if you look back in time why not buy it but that's the time sometimes you have to make the best use of it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ImThour
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1512

Bitcoin Bottom was at $15.4k

View Profile
July 12, 2023, 05:23:55 PM

It's okay, you can anytime join the Bitcoin bandwagon and start buying and shilling to others in your friends and family, Bitcoin is a great family and Bitcointalk is that house which includes this family. This is my daily go to forum for anything related to Bitcoin and I am sure, it's for many others.

BTW Anon, you are never late to buy Bitcoin. Just buy and HODL, good time is ahead. Bitcoin halving is ahead. Wink
WatChe

Activity: 896
Merit: 543

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2023, 06:30:26 PM

Your regret for missing out potential opportunities with Bitcoin is understandable. Regret is a natural response, but in stead of dwelling in the past, focus on learning from your expediences and making informed decisions moving forward. Fortunately, Bitcointalk forum provides immense opportunities for learning Bitcoin fundamentals, its technology and market dynamics. Engaging in such discussion and debates can certainly enhance your ability to make well thought and informed investment decisions. By actively participating in discussion with Bitcoin community, you can stay updated with news and developments in crypto currencies space and gain valuable insights.

There is no point in regretting what's gone, learn from previous mistakes and move on. There is regret all around in Bitcoin community, someone is saying he missed out Bitcoin when it was 1000$ while some other guy is regretting that he missed Bitcoin when it was 3000$ and story goes on. But they are still fearful to buy Bitcoin citing that price is too high now. If you learned from your previous mistake then its not a mistake rather an experience or knowledge that will help you in the long run.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
July 12, 2023, 06:51:32 PM

since 2018 which is over 5 years when I got information about Bitcoin I have lost lots of opportunity that could have changed my life because I choose to be reluctant from concrete friends advise concerning Bitcoin because, through investment of cyptocurrency many of my pals have been scammed  and the downtrend movement in 2018 also got me discouraged so i concluded that Bitcoin was not worth the risk for me, and
 now I have come to regret from the discission i made due to ignorance because over the years it progress has really attracted my attention, so i met a friend who is now i successful investor and he introduced me to this platform

seeing the success, growth and progress of the platform, I want to personally appreciate the members from legendary to newbies like me for keeping this platform running and going

That's okay if you've felt that and it just proves that if there's no pain, there is no gain. And if there's no risk that shall be taken, there's no potential profit that will be added.

Everyone really was pushed during the 2018 bear market and thought that it's the end of the market. But those that have trusted and believed still held until even now.

2021 has passed which was the last bull run and many still probably didn't took profits during that time and awaits for the better bull run that's soon to come.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
SOKO-DEKE

Activity: 658
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 12, 2023, 07:15:05 PM

since 2018 which is over 5 years when I got information about Bitcoin I have lost lots of opportunity that could have changed my life because I choose to be reluctant from concrete friends advise concerning Bitcoin because, through investment of cyptocurrency many of my pals have been scammed  and the downtrend movement in 2018 also got me discouraged so i concluded that Bitcoin was not worth the risk for me, and
 now I have come to regret from the discission i made due to ignorance because over the years it progress has really attracted my attention, so i met a friend who is now i successful investor and he introduced me to this platform

I don't think you need to regret passing because you might even have been one of the victims of a scam if you had invested early at that time, as you said your pals got scammed. Therefore, I think now is the right time for you to invest, which is why you are here to learn now. also be aware that it's not always too late to buy Bitcoin. There are still chances ahead of us, as we anticipate in the cryptocurrency sector, as the adoption of Bitcoin has not yet reached its peak. Therefore, before you start investing, I'll only encourage you to concentrate on learning about Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market thoroughly.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Cookdata

Activity: 938
Merit: 876

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 12, 2023, 07:28:49 PM

Anyone that buys and holds Bitcoin has more to say than what you see on the chart because you might have not been following what has been happening. In 2018, almost everyone gave up on Bitcoin as it crashed down below $4000, and 2020 had a similar iteration when the whole market sank in blood, but nobody will tell you that but it is nothing to fear about but that is just the pain you may go through sometimes, you have to develop a thick skin to be able to hold Bitcoin, so don't over joy on the success story of your friend, practically it is not easy to hold if there is price crash but it worth it though.

seeing the success, growth and progress of the platform, I want to personally appreciate the members from legendary to newbies like me for keeping this platform running and going

You are more than welcome, and you have also been on the forum and creating a thread is one of the families of Bitcoin, just try and show up here once in a while to discuss what you feel about Bitcoin, and moreover, there is nothing to regret of coming late, start from somewhere and the amount you can afford to lose to be on the safe side, I'm just saying respectfully as an old member to a beginner in the forum

Pokapoka124

Activity: 1134
Merit: 555

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2023, 08:02:30 PM

Join the line OP, you’re not the only one who missed the opportunity of buying bitcoin early. Many of us have a similar story to tell. Forget about the past, it’s gone now there is nothing you can do turn the clock backwards. Truth be told, you can never know what would have happened if you bought bitcoins in 2018, you could have lost it to a scam. Now that you know better, I think the best way to get into bitcoin now is to DCA and buy some bitcoins.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
July 12, 2023, 08:14:20 PM
Merited by Oilacris (1)

That's okay if you've felt that and it just proves that if there's no pain, there is no gain. And if there's no risk that shall be taken, there's no potential profit that will be added.

Everyone really was pushed during the 2018 bear market and thought that it's the end of the market. But those that have trusted and believed still held until even now.

2021 has passed which was the last bull run and many still probably didn't took profits during that time and awaits for the better bull run that's soon to come.
I cant really blame out to those people or noobs who had been able to enter the market and there's that timing of bear market on which you would really be able to say to yourself that you wont really be touching up this space again specially that onto those times on which there are lots of scams existing that time plus with those scam ICOs or projects too on which that these are also the years where lots of projects do make out that lunch. Its true that you wont really be able to earn or gain something if you wont tend to take up some risks which it is really that mainly important specially on investing here on crypto space. There would really be things that would really be able to make you realize on what are the things that you must do for you to make profits or gains. Its never too late for you to start up because this market has still lots of
opportunity for you to earn and not only limited on Bitcoin but also in other coins or projects as well.It would really be just varying on how smart you would really be able to make out decisions.

Alpha Marine

Activity: 532
Merit: 286

View Profile
July 12, 2023, 08:27:20 PM

Look on the bright side.
If you had followed the footsteps of your friends maybe you would have had the wrong idea of Bitcoin. You would probably have thought it was a get-rich-quick scheme like many people think,  and that would have made you lose so much money and then you'll conclude that Bitcoin was a scam and wash your hands off of it. So don't focus on what could have been, focus on what could be. 

In life,  not taking risks is risky. We have to take a risk to reach for what we want. It won't be handed to us. But that doesn't mean we should go about taking any kind of risk.  We should take calculated risks. Understand what the stuff is before diving into it.  So as you have decided to take the risk,  make sure you know what you're signing up for.  Learn and get an understanding of Bitcoin.  Don't just focus on making a profit "Learn before you earn".

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
July 12, 2023, 08:28:56 PM

Everyone commits mistakes, but the important thing is it leaves a lesson for you to gain and ponder. And most importantly, you are correcting your mistake now and you’re trying to learn and understand bitcoin because you want to be a part of bitcoin community. Good move OP, and for that I welcome you to the forum and to the bitcoin community. And once you’ve gained enough information and skills, then you can start taking risk in bitcoin investment and work on your own growth and success, which I am very positive that it will happen to you as long as you never resort into quitting everytime you commit losses.
harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
July 12, 2023, 08:38:14 PM

Welcome to the forum, OP. Not to gatekeep, but you shouldn't rely too much in Bitcoin that could change your life. It isn't a profit-generator although I kinda contradict myself as a hodler, I just want to get my point across that it shouldn't be to be fully relied on.

I don't think you're contradicting yourself.  Holding Bitcoin doesn't mean you rely on Bitcoin to change your life.  Although Bitcoin did literary save a lot of people's lives. 
And it's good you gave him this advice so he doesn't get the wrong idea about Bitcoin. 
He should just look at the success stories of others and feel it's an overnight success.  They worked for it.  He needs to know this. 

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
July 12, 2023, 08:39:12 PM

Join the line OP, you’re not the only one who missed the opportunity of buying bitcoin early. Many of us have a similar story to tell. Forget about the past, it’s gone now there is nothing you can do turn the clock backwards. Truth be told, you can never know what would have happened if you bought bitcoins in 2018, you could have lost it to a scam. Now that you know better, I think the best way to get into bitcoin now is to DCA and buy some bitcoins.
Well, sometimes regretting could also help as you’ll be safe from future scams most particularly if you put your trust into altcoins which I think scamming those days was very rampant. However, with bitcoin you’ll never go wrong with it as long as you only stick to the basic, buy low and sell high, and never rely on FUDs as they will only turn your future profits into losses. And most importantly, start doing some DCA so you can prepare for the fast approaching bitcoin halving that will definitely bring some life changing experience in the market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Stella Mese

Activity: 392
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 12, 2023, 08:46:10 PM

in this world there are many people who are not interested in bitcoin and many also think of it as a fraud and usually people who say negative about btc because they don't know about btc.

so of course what you do is natural because most people always do that and what is certain is that there is a process beforehand to be able to receive bitcoins, you are not too late to learn about btc and welcome to join this forum.
Nwada001

Activity: 574
Merit: 624

View Profile
July 12, 2023, 08:54:57 PM

Welcome to the platform and i do hope you find what you are looking for.
You are very correct about risking more when you don't take risk. Like someone said, 'it is risky when risk is not taken'.
However, we must be very careful with the risk we take, so we don't end up regretting.
Risk should be calculated and not blind.

Not everything is actually worth our risk; some risks are not worth taking, and sometimes we can't even know which risks are really worth giving a try. Just as in the case of the OP, it was really a risk worth taking, but as of them, no one actually knew where Bitcoin was going, which made the OP see it as a high risk that was not worth taking. A lot of us back then also had the opportunity to make the right choice, which could have been the best back then, but we never saw it as something that was worth it. If one can actually identify a risk that is worth taking, it will be easier to make certain decisions that will help us never fall victim to regrets in the near future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 12, 2023, 09:05:46 PM

in this world there are many people who are not interested in bitcoin and many also think of it as a fraud and usually people who say negative about btc because they don't know about btc.
People who have no idea what Bitcoin is usually say that it is a scam. Because of their negative outlook, they do not see the true beauty of Bitcoin. If they only had adequate Bitcoin expertise, they would encourage Bitcoin to their neighbors and friends in order to assist them benefit on this huge opportunity. Investing in Bitcoin today is a great opportunity because not everyone has it. So get it now, before it's too late.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2172

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2023, 09:15:51 PM

Due to our initial misperceptions about Bitcoin, many of us hesitate to embrace it. When we only highlight the positive aspects and then witness a significant market decline, people may view it as a scam or fraudulent and subsequently spread negativity. This is why it is crucial to educate individuals comprehensively, providing them with technical knowledge. By doing so, they can recognize the potential of Bitcoin and make informed investment decisions in the future. Acquiring proper knowledge will greatly enhance their chances of benefiting from Bitcoin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Issa56

Activity: 1372
Merit: 908

View Profile
July 12, 2023, 09:22:39 PM

When you are having friends that are against bitcoin, then you will also be discouraged, their are lots of people that have being scammed all because they have been hearing about bitcoin and they want to invest in bitcoin, but most of them don’t know the appropriate way to do that which at the end they will end up being scammed, people that have been scammed before will always claim that bitcoin is a scam, but they won’t know they didn’t really invest in bitcoin.

Since you know that you made a mistake and you have realized your mistake, then it’s not late to invest in bitcoin now, but if you don’t invest in bitcoin now, then you will definitely regret again in future that you didn’t invest in bitcoin and you will have yourself to blame for that, some people are already complaining that bitcoin price is already high and they can’t risk investing in it, but bitcoin price is till low, but the only thing you should do is just to be ready to hold.

Since you are now on forum also, then we all can make the forum active, just make sure you make positive impact on the forum and make sure you follow the forum rules and regulations so that you won’t go against it.