Bitcoin Forum
August 15, 2024, 07:29:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: If I could turn back time  (Read 12 times)
Heretowin94 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2023, 09:58:27 AM

Bitcoin took off, it's crazy how it was as low as 10$ for one now it's in the thousands. Satoshi put back so much for they're selfs that would be nice to have just a portion of that if not all of it. But I'll tell you what I could have 100 Bitcoin right now but if I had the chance to trade it to go back in time to see my mom again, and to spend more time with my sister I would give it all up. My sis was so good with technology too, she was just getting into learning about it and was advancing so quick. There's one thing money can't buy and that's your family back. Give me a 100 Bitcoin and it would all go to building a time machine so I can go back in time. I wouldn't change the past cause that could be detrimental, but I would just enjoy the time I had a little more with my family. But life is what it is, things are the way they are and our destiny is written for us... Off topic but it's how I feel
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: